• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Baba Aladura

Just wondering, are you for the DV program or you are hovering around the forum gbaduraying for us:D .?

I read the forum with so much excitement.

Congratulation to all that have scheduled interview.

Just a bit of advice to all. The streets in the US is not paved with gold and you can not pick dollars. There are a lot of fraudsters in US (Houston) I almost fell a victim even with Lagos experience i couldn't beleive it. when they notice you are a stranger you may likely be deceived please always double check every info and transactions the oyinbos are not as clean as you may think. I was baptised but thank God not burnt i recover all the dollar.

We (myself, hubby and son) have gotten our

SSN, GC and about starting a job

i must thank God for pastor adebayo you have been wonderful, if you have a good job please dont resign just go on leave it may help you a lot but experiences differs here, but it keeps getting better by the day life is lot better in all but to make money is tough.

Regards,

:D

yebomi, lets thank God Almighty for the wonderful job he's doing in this forum, he's indeed our God, all glory is back unto him, he will never start what he can not finish. I thank God for your life

The New Nigerian Passport

Hi everyone,

Have u heard about the new nigerian passport? we all have to change the passport within one year. it's the new biometric ecowas passport. Find attached a flier i got from the immigration office.

I called the numbers on this flier to let them know that i just made a new passport and the person i spoke with said even if i just i made a new passport that i have one year to change to the new passport. It will be done online now. You fill the forms online, pay to zenith bank or any other bank they are using, take the payment no, fill ur forms online and there and then, you will be given an appointment to come and collect your passport in person at the immigration office. For those already abroad, they have to go to the Nigerian embassy to do theirs.

You guys should download and lets share this. The file is a pdf file. You need adobe acrobat reader. I tried attaching it in jpeg picture format for those without adobe but it kept giving me invalid file. so we are left with the pdf.

please, Adebayo!!!

+ its X-ray and physical examinations basically,
+ x-ray is in a day, you will come back for physical examination later.
+ the test can be done in a day even less than 4hrs depending on the number of people around as at that time.
+ i cant say if they operates on weekends i was there during week day.
+ as per the time i was there in the morning.
+ you will have to do it together, because i saw alot of couples there, even those that are not DV winners came together, but i can't say if there is an exception to that.
Cheers
kindly clearify;
- does d test take 2 days? cuz u said "x-ray is in a day, you will come back for physical examination later".
- also, are there no blood, etc test?

Hi Lizzy

Hi Adebayo

Thanks a million times naija pikin / american citizen. :)

Have you done the physical examination now? If yes, then how many days of interval did it take before you did it?

Can u pls let me know if u'v confirmed the possibility of taking the test on a saturday.
thanks

Hello tunde,just like somebody said the problem might be bcos u did not fill fresh forms DS 230 to reflect the changes.I am in the process of requesting for a change of status.i once emailed kcc to find out the procedure and they replied telling me to forward a copy of my marriage cert.in addition to that,they said i should download and complete fresh DS 230 forms accordingly and send it to them without which they will not be able to make the necessary adjustment.I suggest that u do that and also follow the other steps outlinedby others in the house to correct the error.
to all those who are changing status make sure that in addition to sending the necessary certs that u also download and complete forms DS 230 to enable kcc make changes.
All the best for u.

Pastor adeboye,u have made so much intercession for us and now as the day draws nearer,i find myself on my knees on your behalf.The good Lord will favour u,he will be with u.the angels of the Lord encamp around u.God will give u the right words and u will speak as the oracle of God.As u open ur mouth to answer the Lord will fill it with words of wisdom beyond human understanding.u are coming out with shouts of joy,songs of victory and success stories in the name of Jesus
U re the one in charge there and i enjoin u to make sure u actually take charge of the day in the name of the Lord.Amen

Thank you so much, am very grateful, as your name reads so shall it be unto us all 'JOYFUL' All of our Joy(s) shall be full in Jesus name, remember he said in his word "' in the presence of God there is Fullness of Joy"" his presence shall not depart from us Amen. Thank you.

kindly clearify;
- does d test take 2 days? cuz u said "x-ray is in a day, you will come back for physical examination later".
- also, are there no blood, etc test?

The test will only last a day for ..... Blood sample test and xray

they will give you another date for the physical examination.

Hi everyone,

Have u heard about the new nigerian passport? we all have to change the passport within one year. it's the new biometric ecowas passport. Find attached a flier i got from the immigration office.

I called the numbers on this flier to let them know that i just made a new passport and the person i spoke with said even if i just i made a new passport that i have one year to change to the new passport. It will be done online now. You fill the forms online, pay to zenith bank or any other bank they are using, take the payment no, fill ur forms online and there and then, you will be given an appointment to come and collect your passport in person at the immigration office. For those already abroad, they have to go to the Nigerian embassy to do theirs.

You guys should download and lets share this. The file is a pdf file. You need adobe acrobat reader. I tried attaching it in jpeg picture format for those without adobe but it kept giving me invalid file. so we are left with the pdf.

Hello MamaJ,
I have to tried to download but i was getting error. What version of Adobe Acrobat did you use in saving it?

This new passport is causing delay for me. I was supposed to take my two kids to passport office to take their snap/pictures, but they are telling me that the form was not available upon the money i have paid to get the passport out on time within 2 days.

Can i take still take them to do Medical without their International Passport?

Hi Lizzy,

I saved it with Adobe 6.0 but u can open it with 5.0. the website for online filling is available. I was there yesterday and i checked out the form. all the info is on this attached file. www.immigration.gov.ng that's the website addy. Try it again

Last edited by a moderator:
For Adebayo,

About the medical stuff, I don't understand. Are u saying after the blood test and xray, you still have to come again for physical check up and then come back again to collect the result? How many times then do u have to go to Kamorass?

new passport

guyz, please what's about this new passport? my interview is next month and i intend using the old (green) passport. do i av an issue with that?
please !!!

Hi Floyo,

For now, no i don't think you shd have any problems with the old one but we have been given one year to change our passports to the new one, if you saw the attachment, u would have gotten the full gist.

For Adebayo,

About the medical stuff, I don't understand. Are u saying after the blood test and xray, you still have to come again for physical check up and then come back again to collect the result? How many times then do u have to go to Kamorass?

I don't know yet but as it i will have to go 2ce, i was there they only took blood sample for test and they did xray, they said i should come back later which is next week for physical examination, but i think you will have to wait for the result immediately, because physical exams will not require any test. in any case whatever comes up when i get there i will let you know. cheers

Hi Floyo,

For now, no i don't think you shd have any problems with the old one but we have been given one year to change our passports to the new one, if you saw the attachment, u would have gotten the full gist.

thanks mamaJ, i hope the guy makes the medical stuff clear to us O! cuz i don't undastnd d two days/times stuff

thanks mamaJ, i hope the guy makes the medical stuff clear to us O! cuz i don't undastnd d two days/times stuff

Be prepared for it, when you get there you will see it for yourself, Kamorass is not a place you can predict, but till then sha.