• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Hi,
Was reading your thread and you said you are in the UK. Cant an interview be arranged for you in the UK instead of having to travel down to Nigeria considering expenses.

Great Xpectation

Olat when I called them they said that the letter was sent on the 25 of June so I am expecting her to get it say 18 or so.

Can they reschedule the appointment date then?

Hello everybody in the house,
honestly speaking, i have been following this trend with all seriousness, atimes i would read and just close it, i have been trying to calm my brain, in fact, i thought by now i should have received my 2nd letter but men! I called Kamoras if i could come for my medicals since the letter is delaying, they said i should wait for my letter before i come. my case is ***16***.
should i call KCC or hold on? can anyone give me clue on how to do my medicals before my letter? then concerning hotel accommodation, please can anyone help me info on any cheap accommodation close to US Embassy?
Happy new millileum . For Surely there's an end , for expectation of righteous will not be cut off.

Thanks

Hi,
Was reading your thread and you said you are in the UK. Cant an interview be arranged for you in the UK instead of having to travel down to Nigeria considering expenses.

I have to come to lagos because my wife is at lagos and moreso lagos is were the case is

Thanks for all your contributions. Well, I am not the lady, I won 2008 DV. The lady and her family is just one of my tenants. I will further advise them of the cost implication if she is denied of VISA.
Thanks for your analysis all the way.

honestly speaking, i have been following this trend with all seriousness, atimes i would read and just close it, i have been trying to calm my brain, in fact, i thought by now i should have received my 2nd letter but men! I called Kamoras if i could come for my medicals since the letter is delaying, they said i should wait for my letter before i come. my case is ***16***.
should i call KCC or hold on? can anyone give me clue on how to do my medicals before my letter? then concerning hotel accommodation, please can anyone help me info on any cheap accommodation close to US Embassy?
Happy new millileum . For Surely there's an end , for expectation of righteous will not be cut off.

Send KCC a mail explaining the late arrival of your nd letter. Take the response to the US Embassy for your nd letter. Alternatively, print out all the reqiured medicals forms from the internet with your first letter and visit Kamoras, the only snag is that you forgot the nd letter at home!!!!

'The DeMosiaic' has rooms for blw 10-12k. Located at Lekki phase 1, quite close indeed. I'll post their contact number if required.

Hello my people

I am due to come home in two weeks time for our interview and I need to know please

How much is the test at Kamorass
Visa fee how much am I to pay with my wife and finally what should be my sponsors income for couple

Thanks

Tunde

Hi tunde,

I think the first thing for you to do is write KCC for them to confirm your interview date again and then let them know that you haven't received your second letter yet. with their reply, you can take it to the embassy in Lagos, they will give u the medical forms so thatu can start your medicals pending when you will recieve your second package besides if your interview is on the 1st of August, your name will be at the embassy in Lagos.

Medical in Kamoras cost N15,800 per adults.

Visa fee cost $750 per person, meaning $1,500 for you and your wife but the primary applicant will first pay a deposit of $375 before the interview and if successful will balance the rest pay.

For income of your sponsor, Modest, 2 tee and the rest please answer this. I can't remember the exact figure again.
YOu need to start now, coz it takes almost a month to get ur medical result, but it still doesn't matter, if ur medical is not ready before your interview day, still attend and then they will conclude it when it comes out. It's always best to honour the first appointment. Please write kcc instead of calling, with that you have a written evidence that you can use at the embassy to collect forms for medicals.

Hello

Please can anyone send me the details as regards the fee for Kamorass, Police report , visa fee how much will I pay for deposit i read something like 375 dollars and what happen if we dont see the letter before our interview
Thanks

For the police report, I think is cost about N5000 and like Olat said, it's done in alagbon ikoyi.

Haba Sinexworldwide,

You should know better!!! You have been is this forum for a while now, i didn't expect you to still be asking this kinda question. Haba ur interview is next month and you still haven't contacted kcc by writing? You should write them, letting them know that u are current in August and would like to know ur interview date. with their reply, print and go to the embassy, get the medical forms and start your medicals pending when u will receive your 2nd letter. So many plp have done that in this forum and i know u have read their post. We don't have to keep repeating same old thing.:D

Where is Cestmoi???? Does anyone know if he has concluded his case???? where art thou? we haven't heard from you in a while now, please keep us posted and God bless.

To everyone, have a blessed week ahead of you

do a broda a favour, please!

this is great! i bliv i was lead to this website. i had no prior knowledge of this site, was only trying to get information abt the medicals bt fortunately enuf i stumbled on this website. av misd a lot though but i still thank God that i got to know about it at this crucial hour (my interview has bn scheduled for aug. 15th, though av not recieved my 2nd NL yet), cuz there's nuffin like information. i have read the treads and i av some info but am still very HUNGRY for more and they are as follows:
- can i go for the medicals without d 2nd NL,( fm all av gathered it takes abt a mnth)
- do i need any documents from a sponsor (note : am single)
-how do i go abt getting my 2nd NL asap.
-do i really have to go to the npc, i have gotten an affidavit for my place of birth, done by my mum, as stipulated in the 1st notification L.
please guyz help! dnt mind my epistle

Haba Sinexworldwide,

You should know better!!! You have been is this forum for a while now, i didn't expect you to still be asking this kinda question. Haba ur interview is next month and you still haven't contacted kcc by writing? You should write them, letting them know that u are current in August and would like to know ur interview date. with their reply, print and go to the embassy, get the medical forms and start your medicals pending when u will receive your 2nd letter. So many plp have done that in this forum and i know u have read their post. We don't have to keep repeating same old thing.:D

MamaJ,
no be so, i don mail them, they kon dey tell me say make i hold on, na im make me kon ask the question again jare, make you no vex.
How una dey

this is great! i bliv i was lead to this website. i had no prior knowledge of this site, was only trying to get information abt the medicals bt fortunately enuf i stumbled on this website. av misd a lot though but i still thank God that i got to know about it at this crucial hour (my interview has bn scheduled for aug. 15th, though av not recieved my 2nd NL yet), cuz there's nuffin like information. i have read the treads and i av some info but am still very HUNGRY for more and they are as follows:
- can i go for the medicals without d 2nd NL,( fm all av gathered it takes abt a mnth)
- do i need any documents from a sponsor (note : am single)
-how do i go abt getting my 2nd NL asap.
-do i really have to go to the npc, i have gotten an affidavit for my place of birth, done by my mum, as stipulated in the 1st notification L.
please guyz help! dnt mind my epistle

1. You can not go for medicals utill u get ur second package,
2. for ur second package mail kcc for detail
3. as a single individual u need no sponsor
4. as for birth cert, u will need to get a new one from NPC, its more authentic than age declaration.

thanks

1. You can not go for medicals utill u get ur second package,
2. for ur second package mail kcc for detail
3. as a single individual u need no sponsor
4. as for birth cert, u will need to get a new one from NPC, its more authentic than age declaration.

thanks a lot men! i really appreciate your assistance. u can't imagine how relievd i feel now.please clearify :
- which detail, what shld i ask for?
-cld someone please let me know where the NPC is at?
thanks.

Hello Adebayo & all others who have recently done their Medical tests.Pls could you give me information on;

+ what type of tests will be done?
+ Can the test be done in a single day?
+ Does Kamoras operate or do any test on Saturdays?
+ What time of the day is the test done?
+ My husband is not in town, can he do his test a week after i have done my own without causing any problem?

I had to visit the Embassy today to pick up the forms for the Medical & Police Clearance. I printed the mail from KCC with information about my interview date before i could get the forms.

Hello Adebayo & all others who have recently done their Medical tests.Pls could you give me information on;

+ what type of tests will be done?
+ Can the test be done in a single day?
+ Does Kamoras operate or do any test on Saturdays?
+ What time of the day is the test done?
+ My husband is not in town, can he do his test a week after i have done my own without causing any problem?

I had to visit the Embassy today to pick up the forms for the Medical & Police Clearance. I printed the mail from KCC with information about my interview date before i could get the forms.

+ its X-ray and physical examinations basically,
+ x-ray is in a day, you will come back for physical examination later.
+ the test can be done in a day even less than 4hrs depending on the number of people around as at that time.
+ i cant say if they operates on weekends i was there during week day.
+ as per the time i was there in the morning.
+ you will have to do it together, because i saw alot of couples there, even those that are not DV winners came together, but i can't say if there is an exception to that.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
What Can We Do

Hello guys

Please I need you guys to help me look at this issue.

I sent my wife to the embassy today and I got the shock of my life when she told me that my name was not included as her spouse..

I did sent a copy of our marraige certificate a month after we got married about a month she sent the first letter. I made calls to them and they said they have cahnged it only for her to be told today that her maiden name is what is appearing on the system.

I called KCC today and the lady said she should speak to them there that she is married but they said no that she is the only one called for interview wao I laready bought a ticket and took 2 weeks break

All those who have changed there status please learn from this experience terrible I dont know what to do.................

Please pray that God intervene and be persistent in your calls to KCC, probably get a written explanation from KCC for the embassy. Good luck.

Na Wah

Hello guys

Please I need you guys to help me look at this issue.

I sent my wife to the embassy today and I got the shock of my life when she told me that my name was not included as her spouse..

I did sent a copy of our marriage certificate a month after we got married about a month she sent the first letter. I made calls to them and they said they have changed it only for her to be told today that her maiden name is what is appearing on the system.

I called KCC today and the lady said she should speak to them there that she is married but they said no that she is the only one called for interview wao I already bought a ticket and took 2 weeks break

All those who have changed there status please learn from this experience terrible I don't know what to do.................

Tunde, this is rather unfortunate, sincerely, an so surprised, that is happening, because 'addition' is what they do at kcc on regular basis and i dont see why they have not reflected it.
Did you notify kcc by e-mail and attached a scanned copy of ur marriage certificate.
My case was current before I sent my baby's birth certificate, because it came about 3.5 months after the baby was born. KCC replied then, that they have sent my file to the embassy and that i should send all enquiries to the embassy. I sent another mail to the embassy informing them of the addition and attached a scanned copy of the birth cert.
When i got my 2nd package, I got two sets,
one from Kcc listing three of us with interview date of 1st june, and a second one from the embassy listing four of us, date of interview 19th june,
what am saying is that the enbassy has the right to adjust,
if u have sent the scanned copy to kcc earlier, send another mail to them stating ur concerns