• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

for those that have interview dates and are still expecting 2nd NL

guyz, jst tot i shld drop a piece of information,
i cldn't go to the embassy myself to collect the 2nd package (cuz i work outside lagos) so i had to send some1 dwn, the person went with my 1stNL and a mail where the embassy stated that i can delegate some1. note : the two documents are required.
to get the mail, just send a mail to the embassy in lagos, asking if someone can come and collect your instruction package for you.
but be careful at the embassy o! dont give your documents Out to anyone in a bid to take shortcuts, no give ur dinner to cat chop o!!!
Goodluck!!!

hey

you guys are doing wonderfully well, infact I must say this, if we truly continue like this, before long Nigeria will be a better place.

This is to inform the house that, i went for my appointment yesterday, 10th July and it was successful, my visa will arrive in 7-10 days.

I changed my entry point to New Jersy

you guys are doing wonderfully well, infact I must say this, if we truly continue like this, before long Nigeria will be a better place.

This is to inform the house that, i went for my appointment yesterday, 10th July and it was successful, my visa will arrive in 7-10 days.

This is another tale of joy for us in the House, Modest accept my congaratulations and pray for us too still waiting to get current(Numbers on the high side).
Wishing you the best of things in America.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks a lot lizzy, what did kamoras say? i had their number but i av tried to no avail.do they do saturdays?

Yes, they do test on Saturday, but you have got to get there early in the Morning before 11am.

Happy For You

MODEST,

I am truly happy for you;congrat.Please tell us the koko now. Give us details of the whole things. I beg u.

Congratulations once again.:)

For Pastor Adebayo

Wishing you all of God's best at the embassy tomorrow.

God in His infinite mercies will grant you favour and bring you out of the embassy smiling and rejoicing:D

Hi Modest,

Congrats. Half way there and wish you all the best.

congrats modest

Congrats modest. Good things shall never cease to come ur way cos u have been so good to us.In fact I tell u better things lie ahead of u.All the best.

Welcome to AME:D

Wishing you all of God's best at the embassy tomorrow.

God in His infinite mercies will grant you favour and bring you out of the embassy smiling and rejoicing:D

Thank you so much 2tee, i shall come back with the testimony tomorrow.
Thank you all.

Adebayo,
Just go with the true spirit of God, i knoe certainly that God's favour is following you there just like he followed me and my wife and we have made it to the states. You will also make it too to the states by His grace.
Gods favour,

Disclaimer

Just wondering, are you for the DV program or you are hovering around the forum gbaduraying for us:D .?
I did not win the DV [I applied from 1993 till DV 2007, but did not win].
However, I came across this site and have had a great time rubbing minds with my country people. Lots of fun.
Thanks for asking though.

Got Interview Date

Congrats Modest, it's no more a surprise news, that's God's promise for us all in this Forum.
I called KCC yesterday for my interview date, and it was given to me to be 8th of August, now I'm waiting for my 2nd letter, can someone advice how i will get my medical done having called Kamoras and they told me not to come without my 2nd letter. What's next?

I did not win the DV [I applied from 1993 till DV 2007, but did not win].
However, I came across this site and have had a great time rubbing minds with my country people. Lots of fun.
Thanks for asking though.

I thought as much...Anyway, better luck in the coming DV program

Congratulations Modest Man and please update your status!!!!!, so we are now waiting for Pastor Adebayo to give us his success story!!!!
God's blessing

Hi

Congrat! Modest Man CCCCCCCCongrat! Man

Congrat! to all

Hope to see a better bullettin this weekend.

congrat

congratulation modest,wish u happy stay in united state america.my brother i beg they remember 4 prayer make all number they current 4 this month,am waiting anxiously.pastor adebayo where u dey.i think u suppose dan go 4 ur interview by now,i beg post ur interview the whole house want to share frm ur experience at the