• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Greetings

Hello Guys and Gals,
I've been following the trends quietly and everything has been cool, in fact i have been enganged in some trainng preparing myself for the states, I'm also waiting anxiously to see the next bulletin.
I wish everybody successful election day, abeg take am easy o, don't go to where you are not suppose to be, remembering you have a goal.
God bless you all.

[NIGERIA.
NL RECEIVED
CASE NUMBER:2007AF00013XXX
SENT BACK TO KCC:9/20/2006
WAITING FOR 2ND LETTER (Phillipian 1:6)
mikabubakar wants to know how much does it cost to get a police report and pls does the requirement include prison record ? what im saying is are mine going to get two document a police report and prison record or is one of those item is needed pls do help cos i will be goin for my interview by june i guess:D

police report

[NIGERIA.
NL RECEIVED
CASE NUMBER:2007AF00013XXX
SENT BACK TO KCC:9/20/2006
WAITING FOR 2ND LETTER (Phillipian 1:6)
mikabubakar wants to know how much does it cost to get a police report and pls does the requirement include prison record ? what im saying is are mine going to get two document a police report and prison record or is one of those item is needed pls do help cos i will be goin for my interview by june i guess:D

police report should cost you less than N5,000 or that for max,
prison record comes in only if you have been convicted before, but if that is not the case you will only need police report

best of luck

No Be Small Thing O!

my people how una dey.hey! Modest thanx for asking after me and others its really nice to know someone out there cares.But my pple make i tell una something...if i tell una say i never tire for this whole thing na lie i dey lie.i must say it o! walahi the way this rank number thing dey crawl i no dey feel am at all! for the past 2wks i just decided to forget everything about the DV thing and have some mental and physical peace of mind ah ah! na blood dey run for my body no be small stout or engine oil for that matter.how young man like me go wan get hyper cos of something wey another person wan dash me.yes o! i just laid off a while and its been good cos now im rearin to go.im full of positive energy now and i have a feeling everything will be ok in the.Did i hear someone say amen?
Another month is here and the visa bulletin for june will soon be out,i pray there is a considerable leap.Guys make i no lie my rank number no dey encourage me at all and am sure thesame goes for others that have rank numbers above 20,000.i dont mean to rain on anyones parade but its got to be said.however, being here today says all about how dogged my spirit is.i will surely see the end of it whatever it may be the final outcome.God has a purpose for this great opportunuty to have have come my way.dudes its not easy to be among the chosen in a country of over 200 Mill;yes o! its not beans!
Here is to u Modest.thanx for all ur words of encouragement take it or leave it u bring a tiny ray of light to this forum in this family u are the "strong one".
Finally i wud like to say a very big thank you for all your prayers the have been a piller of hope in our collective quest for a better life.

STANN
RANK NO.23***
WAITING FOR DA GREAT LEAP!

For June, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2007 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 27,000 Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia 18,900
Nigeria 14,600

ASIA 6,800
EUROPE 19,000 Except:
Ukraine 11,850
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 7
OCEANIA 1,100
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,750

D. RETROGRESSION OF THE MEXICO FAMILY FIRST PREFERENCE CATEGORY CUT-OFF DATE

It has been necessary to retrogress the cut-off date for the Mexico Family First preference category for the month of May in an attempt to keep the issuance level within the annual numerical limit. Further retrogression or “unavailability” in future months cannot be ruled out.

stann

my people how una dey.hey! Modest thanx for asking after me and others its really nice to know someone out there cares.But my pple make i tell una something...if i tell una say i never tire for this whole thing na lie i dey lie.i must say it o! walahi the way this rank number thing dey crawl i no dey feel am at all! for the past 2wks i just decided to forget everything about the DV thing and have some mental and physical peace of mind ah ah! na blood dey run for my body no be small stout or engine oil for that matter.how young man like me go wan get hyper cos of something wey another person wan dash me.yes o! i just laid off a while and its been good cos now im rearin to go.im full of positive energy now and i have a feeling everything will be ok in the.Did i hear someone say amen?
Another month is here and the visa bulletin for june will soon be out,i pray there is a considerable leap.Guys make i no lie my rank number no dey encourage me at all and am sure thesame goes for others that have rank numbers above 20,000.i dont mean to rain on anyones parade but its got to be said.however, being here today says all about how dogged my spirit is.i will surely see the end of it whatever it may be the final outcome.God has a purpose for this great opportunuty to have have come my way.dudes its not easy to be among the chosen in a country of over 200 Mill;yes o! its not beans!
Here is to u Modest.thanx for all ur words of encouragement take it or leave it u bring a tiny ray of light to this forum in this family u are the "strong one".
Finally i wud like to say a very big thank you for all your prayers the have been a piller of hope in our collective quest for a better life.

STANN
RANK NO.23***
WAITING FOR DA GREAT LEAP!

maaaaaaaaaan, i feel you, but you know what, it not easy to wait, but the truth actually is that you have to wait.
thanks for appreciating me, I bless God for it, I understand how you feel and men every other person have some funny feelings also.

While you wait, let me give you a good job to do, tidy up all your documents, mail your sponsor and find out some information and you tidy up issues with him, Assume you are in the states already, imagine so many good things, Finally talk to God any minute you feel down casted, no particular order of prayer, just say it anyhow, God will hear, remember to pray for me too

Enjoy your self

stann

For June, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2007 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 27,000 Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia 18,900
Nigeria 14,600

ASIA 6,800
EUROPE 19,000 Except:
Ukraine 11,850
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 7
OCEANIA 1,100
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,750

D. RETROGRESSION OF THE MEXICO FAMILY FIRST PREFERENCE CATEGORY CUT-OFF DATE

It has been necessary to retrogress the cut-off date for the Mexico Family First preference category for the month of May in an attempt to keep the issuance level within the annual numerical limit. Further retrogression or “unavailability” in future months cannot be ruled out.

my case is will be current truely, omo, come see dance for my house, Am taking them out for the weekend, sake of say the thing current, hope you guys will come along

Last edited by a moderator:
Wellcome to NIGERIA, THE FAMOUS POLITICAL GAME STADIUM!!!!!!

With due respect to all politicians in the house, just laugh it off and don't take offence. Meanwhile everybody should comment!!!!!!!!

Just laugh along and imagine things

Wellcome to NIGERIA, THE FAMOUS POLITICAL GAME STADIUM!!!!!!

The Whitsle has gone for the start of the game.
BABA dribbles ATIKU, plays the ball towards YARADU'A, but ATIKU pulls BABA's leg, ohhhhh nooo, Atiku has been given a red card. YARADUA is seriously warming up, jumping up, but ladies and gentlement, this man looks unfit for this game?, lets wait and see, yes I said it, I knew it, he is not fit, just in the process of warming up, the man has been flown abroad due to injury, any way thank God he is alive ,many people have died in the process of warming up.
YARADUA is back, claiming to be hail and hearty to play the match. He continues the game, BABA plays the ball again towards YARADUA and as he runs towards it BUHARI is also running and pulling Yaradua's jersey, But Yaradua is struggling to get possesion of the ball, will he get there first? Buhari is challenging him seriously! Who gets the ball first? Wa ohh, Bode George and others are anxiously watching, IWU, the referee is very confused, But where is his (referee) whistle?, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it is with RIBADU (the implicit referee), ladies and gentlemen, what is the difference between Moses and Aaron.
The spectators are not happy, there is chaos in the satdium, the Nigerdelta are kidnapping any kidnappable, the Oduduwas are clashing among themselves, Ohhhh ARARAUME is in trouble, NGIGE is distablized and KALU is adamant, NNAMANI is dazed. Oh, a mild drama is happening on the field, ATIKU runs back into the field, IWU is pushing him out, Atiku has been injured and disqualified earlier, ladies and gentlemen. Can somebody tell me, what is the rule of this game? Noooooooooooooooo, the law court has just waved in, wa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh , what type of match is this? What will the court do? Oh noooo, there is blackout in the stadium, (there is a temporary holiday), the court cannot sit. ATIKU is in dilemna. Ooooookay Prof Iwu is deliberating, lets see, lets see, lets see, what will happen? ohhhhhhhhhh my God what type of political game is this? sooo-many people are warming up, Prof TOM UTOMI, OJI UZOR KALU, OJUKWU, OKOTIE, OSITA OKEREKE, LAWRENCE F. ADEDOYIN, IHEANYICHUKWU GODSWILL NNAJI, MOJISOLA ADEKUNLE-OBASANJO (RTD.), OLAPADE AGORO, SUNNY JOSEPH OKOGWU, ARTHUR NWANKWO, the list is endless! ladies and gentlemen. Na wah ohhhhhhhhhh. Will the referee allow them have a free and fair game? Your guess is as good as mine.

Can you see, I knew it, this Nigeria Stadium is experiencing a live time political game.
Some 'on-lookers' are performing miracle, Pls Flash back at Adedibu's legacy, so many side attractions, Ladoja and Akala are staging a good display, Peter Obi is talking, No vote or sorry no ball in my state, Imo state is in war! Dariye is boasting, Ehindero is as confused as ever! seeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Ladies and gentlemen, the match has not been concluded, so many unfoldings, infoldings, and up comings.

Mi broda, mi fi reach mi yard com bak, mi fi driiunk sum wata and rest, so mi fi stay alife to see the end of wi match, mi cyaan boda mi brain for anoda man buhaha, mi diaspora person.

june 2007

Adebayo, Ubus, sinexworldwide, mikabubakar and a host of others your numbers should be current by june congratulations,

To every other member of the house there will be a leap, it is very important and God will do it.

Pls this house is on holiday now, is it because of the election, you guys should try and come on board, i beg am missing everybody and so is stann

Hello Everybody,
great job y'all doing here I must say. This forum has been pretty helpful and sorted loadsa issues I needed cleared.
I was scheduled for interview 4th dec 06, but had just put to bed and have been re-scheduled for interview in June 07
I'll like some quick answers to the following:
1. How long is the police cert. valid for? I got it November last year and want to know if the consulate wld still accept it?
2. What are the alternatives to living in the US after getting the visa/green card (going back and forth, 9ja-yankee) how often would one have to do that?
Somebody help pls, tnx & God bless

Hi Everyone,
Congrats Modest on your case being current....wishing you all the best.
Hows the baby Megiano? I think to qualify for the American passport eventually, you must have worked a couple of years and you have to show evidence of having being paying tax. To be seen as being resident in any country, you have to spend at least 6months(continous) in a year.

Stann, I am feeling you I know what its like...the long wait especially us with high case numbers. Mine is 27xxx. When I got my NL in April, I thot max come this summer (June) I will be in the US.I had put a lot of things on hold...bearing in mind I will be relocating soon.But I just believe God has a way of doing his WONDERS and at the end of the day, we shall all have course to glorify his name in respect of DV 2007.

I never knew what current was or that cases are scheduled for interview according to numbers..this forum has been so informative. Keep the good work up guys.

Hello Everybody,
great job y'all doing here I must say. This forum has been pretty helpful and sorted loadsa issues I needed cleared.
I was scheduled for interview 4th dec 06, but had just put to bed and have been re-scheduled for interview in June 07
1. How long is the police cert. valid for? I got it November last year and want to know if the consulate wld still accept it?
2. What are the alternatives to living in the US after getting the visa/green card (going back and forth, 9ja-yankee) how often would one have to do that?

Hi Megiano,
As a U.S permanent resident, u are allowed to live and work in the U.S but if you are plannning on staying outside of the states for about 6months-1yr, u will have to get some kinds parole from USCIS or you will lose your permament residence.
Again, the lenght of time you have spent in the U.S is also very important when u apply for Citizenship which is after 5 yrs of permanent resident.

Adebayo, Ubus, sinexworldwide, mikabubakar and a host of others your numbers should be current by june congratulations,

To every other member of the house there will be a leap, it is very important and God will do it.

Pls this house is on holiday now, is it because of the election, you guys should try and come on board, i beg am missing everybody and so is stann

Yeahhhhhh you are right Modest, na so hin for be; imagine dey push me enter July by just .. numbers, no wahala i will wait June/July, all is well.
Congrats to us and to the rest of the house that are still waiting, i tell you there shall be no barren in the land, one good thing i see is that Africa as a whole is around 27k thereabout, thats a wonderful move for those of us with high case numbers. God bless us all.:D

Interview

Hello Everybody,

Congratulations for your baby,
Police report should be renewed after three months, so you will have to renew yours, you will see the validity on the report except it is sealed
If you want to live in the states it is upto you, but have this in mind, to be able to get a yankee passport and become a citizen you must have lived ther for five years (min of 6 months per year).
if you want to stay outside yankee, you must at least visit yankee once every 12 months if that will not be convinient for you, you will have to apply for permission to stay out side yankee for an extended period that will be given to you according to the law of the country.

I hope this will help but if it does not feel free to throw in more questions so that members of the family can thrash it out.

june/july

Yeahhhhhh you are right Modest, na so hin for be; imagine dey push me enter July by just .. numbers, no wahala i will wait June/July, all is well.
Congrats to us and to the rest of the house that are still waiting, i tell you there shall be no barren in the land, one good thing i see is that Africa as a whole is around 27k thereabout, thats a wonderful move for those of us with high case numbers. God bless us all.:D

yes my brother, the difference between june and july is just 24 hours.

But am seriously praying for a jump, so that somany people can get current before september, no thanks to the medical delays and the one month visa issuance period

thanks

Hi Everyone,
Congrats Modest on your case being current....wishing you all the best.
Hows the baby Megiano? I think to qualify for the American passport eventually, you must have worked a couple of years and you have to show evidence of having being paying tax. To be seen as being resident in any country, you have to spend at least 6months(continous) in a year.

Stann, I am feeling you I know what its like...the long wait especially us with high case numbers. Mine is 27xxx. When I got my NL in April, I thot max come this summer (June) I will be in the US.I had put a lot of things on hold...bearing in mind I will be relocating soon.But I just believe God has a way of doing his WONDERS and at the end of the day, we shall all have course to glorify his name in respect of DV 2007.

I never knew what current was or that cases are scheduled for interview according to numbers..this forum has been so informative. Keep the good work up guys.

Thanks

am trusting God for a jump in the numbers and am sure that will happen

yes my brother, the difference between june and july is just 24 hours.

But am seriously praying for a jump, so that somany people can get current before september, no thanks to the medical delays and the one month visa issuance period

Yes ooo am seriously praying and i know Daddy will do it, i forsee a serious JUMP say up to 18,000 or more for July in Jesus Name Amen.

You are right its just 24hrs, i was pushed to july by just 2 marks all the same, my God will doit for us all Amen. We are in a country were we don't have a say to our future, you know what i mean? in any case God bless Nigeria. i see us having this forum as a life time association, a life time family house where we will stay together for good even after this DV thing, for sure i will see you all in America:D . Shalom!