• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

WAEC Result

jrcies said:
If you have your Original WAEC Certificate with you, then you need not go to WAEC for anything unless you are told to do by the consul.
Jries if you check the first letter one of the requirement is copy of WAEC receipt for confirmation of result. I will suggest you do this b4 your interview date. One needs an affidavit as proof of ownership and N5000 per slip you intend presenting.

ROSMOJ said:
Jries if you check the first letter one of the requirement is copy of WAEC receipt for confirmation of result. I will suggest you do this b4 your interview date. One needs an affidavit as proof of ownership and N5000 per slip you intend presenting.

Confirmation of result only applies to those who do not have the WAEC Certificate...and like I said, unless one is told to do so by the consul.

If you have your WAEC Certificate with you and you still choose to do the above...then it's your call...it's optional.

Re: WAEC Certificate

Hi ROSMOJ,
Just corroborating what jrcies said. U only need a form of certification from WAEC or Courts, if your original certificate is lost or missing.

wld said:
Hi All,

How are you doing? I am sorry for been away since all these days. However, i must commend your efforts in keeping the forum alive.

I have also noticed that the cut-off mark for Nigeria is dragging like snail but I joined my faith with the rest of my people on this forum to say "it is well". Let us not allow our faith to shaken. Faithful is the One that has promised and He will fulfill the desires of our heart. God that made it for us as a family will sure do same for the rest of this group in Jesus name.

I rejoice with Thonia, Rosmoj and the rest. Baba Agba, how far?, Pastor Adebayo, thanks for holding forth, Mama J and Modest, I hope the relationship will transcend internet and both of you will soon become an american in-law. :D

I also wish to intimate you that our green cards came today and your is on the way.

Keep the spirit alive!

Hi WLD,
Nice to hear all is well. Many folks are indeed praying for this experience. As u settle-in, can u share your experiences and expectations in all aspect of american life...... (children education, cost of living, feeding choices, neighbourhood, interactions, name it e.t.c).

Good luck and best wishes.

Ubus said:
Hi ROSMOJ,
Just corroborating what jrcies said. U only need a form of certification from WAEC or Courts, if your original certificate is lost or missing.

Hello my people, this is true! you don't need any confirmation of result if what you have is the original WAEC certificate.

MODEST said:
Eh en you see, since you are still interested , i will still be willing to be your in-law :cool: . I wont collect money from you :D , just pay 1million Naira for knocking the door :rolleyes: . Dont worry about the bride price and every other expence :cool: , I will take care of that because you are my own personal person :D

I hope the offer is very cheap and convinient :rolleyes:

Modest, this your knock knock money cheap well well o, don't worry we have more than enough in this forum to do their wedding :D .

hi everyone

yes you don't have to verify ur result at waec if u have ur certificate. i went to the embassy 2days ago and the guy said we dash waec money by verifying, using his exact words. but the problem is most of us just want to be on the safe side by doing everything to the books, so my advise is it is ur choice to whether to verify or not.

my question is does the embassy collect renewed passport or do u need to get another passport since in nigeria when ur passport expires u extend it by another 5 years, is it still tenable at the embassy?

HIiiiiiiiiiiiiii Modest Man

MODEST said:
Eh en you see, since you are still interested , i will still be willing to be your in-law :cool: . I wont collect money from you :D , just pay 1million Naira for knocking the door :rolleyes: . Dont worry about the bride price and every other expence :cool: , I will take care of that because you are my own personal person :D

I hope the offer is very cheap and convinient :rolleyes:

Modest, you are really funny ohhhh hahahahaha :D 1 million kini??? the offer is expensive ohh. This money covers for dowry, feeding and entertainment. :D and u just want it for knocking of the door?
Don't worry we have other cheaper offers to select from :p :D

U most give receipt ooo

MamaJ said:
Modest, you are really funny ohhhh hahahahaha :D 1 million kini??? the offer is expensive ohh. This money covers for dowry, feeding and entertainment. :D and u just want it for knocking of the door?

I beleive Modest is just trying to be modest, so the #1,000,000.00 knocking is just a small money as per after the marraige he may not need any thing in futher from the inlaws. He is really an African man. But my own is that apart from giving out the lady he should also give receipt of payment so that he will not be entitled for anything from the inlaws bcos dey don buy the girl. :D :D :D

baba agba said:
yes you don't have to verify ur result at waec if u have ur certificate. i went to the embassy 2days ago and the guy said we dash waec money by verifying, using his exact words. but the problem is most of us just want to be on the safe side by doing everything to the books, so my advise is it is ur choice to whether to verify or not.

my question is does the embassy collect renewed passport or do u need to get another passport since in nigeria when ur passport expires u extend it by another 5 years, is it still tenable at the embassy?

You can renew your old passport,you should be fine with the renewed one.

baba agba said:

hello everybody.how are u guys doing.as regard the passport.i think it will be ok for u to renew the passport because the embersy believe in ur past record than the present but on the day of the interview u will have to go with the two passport this will as well bust ur chance pls check to know if the information tally up with the one used to play the lottery.

that is the spirit

Modest, this your knock knock money cheap well well o, don't worry we have more than enough in this forum to do their wedding :D .

yes my pastor, that is the spirit, with God we have more than enough.

just like the attachment

you see

Look my sister, cheap things are not good, they soon fade away,:cool:

why you no get faith, believe, that the money will come, and it will be there.:rolleyes:

Faith is very important at this crucial time,:) pls don't take the other cheap offer, Remember the main target is America, and you should know now, how far.:rolleyes:

No No

I beleive Modest is just trying to be modest, so the #1,000,000.00 knocking is just a small money as per after the marraige he may not need any thing in futher from the inlaws. He is really an African man. But my own is that apart from giving out the lady he should also give receipt of payment so that he will not be entitled for anything from the inlaws bcos dey don buy the girl. :D :D :D

You see we are not actually selling, and besides it is free,
1M just to knock door, and i will take care of the remaining, so we dont need receipt.

mean while i will expect a lot, remember, it is american in-law:D :p :)

baba agba

I remember you mentioning that you have been denied visa once, it means the embassy has your record, so that even reduces your chance of using another passport,
The renewal will be an observation, so you dont need another passport

observation

MODEST what do u mean by observation?:confused:

You will take the expired passport to the passport office and tell them you want to renew,
They will ask you to pay a certain amount.
After payment, they will stamp the same passport, "This passport is renewed on .......... and valid till......."

As far as you still have vacant pages in the passport.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi houx

I'm always happy to come the houx to read from ppl's opinion.
I'M also a winner but i'm still trying to catch up with you guys by taking my time to read from page 1 to the last page.
I always want us to count our blessings, not our problems. This can be done thru ur suggestions on how to go about our interview, what to take along to the interview and how to move the houx forward.
We also have to remember this adage: Amateurs built the Ark ......... that survived the most dangerous flood that ever happen in man's history...,but Professionals built the Titanic ..... we all know what happen to it at the end of the day.
If God brings us to it ... to be selected out of millions of ppl. He will bring us throught it.
For us to be Among this special ppl. We are special, priceless too, no matter the system KCC/US Emb Naija is using, we shall scale thru.
The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know but by who we are and whose we are. No matter what has happen or what will happen, We will never lose our value.
Please guys continue to alert us incase of any news and Jehovah will continue to bless us all.
I should have mention names but i wont just continue ur good deeds.

Yours

McBen

Hi houx

I'm always happy to come the houx to read from ppl's opinion.
I'M also a winner but i'm still trying to catch up with you guys by taking my time to read from page 1 to the last page.
I always want us to count our blessings, not our problems. This can be done thru ur suggestions on how to go about our interview, what to take along to the interview and how to move the houx forward.
We also have to remember this adage: Amateurs built the Ark ......... that survived the most dangerous flood that ever happen in man's history...,but Professionals built the Titanic ..... we all know what happen to it at the end of the day.
If God brings us to it ... to be selected out of millions of ppl. He will bring us throught it.
For us to be Among this special ppl. We are special, priceless too, no matter the system KCC/US Emb Naija is using, we shall scale thru.
The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know but by who we are and whose we are. No matter what has happen or what will happen, We will never lose our value.
Please guys continue to alert us incase of any news and Jehovah will continue to bless us all.
I should have mention names but i wont just continue ur good deeds.

Yours

McBen