• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

For McBen

McBen said:
Hello Jrcies,
How are u doing?
Well, i'm just reading ur mails, I am also a winner of dv 2007 but i hve not receive any interview letter from kcc neither kcc have received my form. I received NL on May2006 and i sent it back on june 2006 but since then i have not seen or read anything from kcc.
I just discover this site 2day.
I am also from Nigeria like urself.
Congrat. to Thonia2

McBen

case no. 2007AF000284**
NL received May 2006
Sent back to kcc June 2006
2nd Package not yet

HI McBen,

The reason why you haven't received or heard anything yet from KCC is because your case number is high and for now your number is not yet current. If u have the time, go through this thread from the begining and i bet you that almost all your questions will be answered.
Every 15th of each month, a visa bullentin is released by KCC. From this site you can tell what number will be interviewd and to know when ur number will be current. http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html click on current bullentin, scroll to dv lottery and then read. You will understand what am talking about. you can also send an email to KCC to find out if they have received ur forms, quote ur name, case number and date of birth and then ur message. they will reply u within 5 to 7days.
Finally, you don't need to repeat you case number at the end of every message u post, Just go to profile, signature, write what u want to write there and then save. So after everymessage it automatically comes up itself. i hope this has helped to ease off ur tension :D

McBen said:
Hello Jrcies,
How are u doing?
Well, i'm just reading ur mails, I am also a winner of dv 2007 but i hve not receive any interview letter from kcc neither kcc have received my form. I received NL on May2006 and i sent it back on june 2006 but since then i have not seen or read anything from kcc.
I just discover this site 2day.
I am also from Nigeria like urself.
Congrat. to Thonia2

McBen

case no. 2007AF000284**
NL received May 2006
Sent back to kcc June 2006
2nd Package not yet

Like what MamaJ said,I think it's rather too soon for you to expect your second letter as you can see your case number is on the high side but do not worry yourself that much, it will some weeks to your interview.

Did you mailed KCC to find if they have received your forms or you are expecting them to mail you and tell you they have received your forms?

Last edited by a moderator:
r9ronaldo said:
quick question: do you have to mail the first package before they send the second letter, or you just wait.

Yes, if you do not mail the first package to KCC, KCC will not send you the second package.

call for interview

Hello my fellow naija brothers and sisters,i just want to inform the room that i hv being call for an interview next month march again after the one of november,thanks so much for those that have being contributing to my issue and i soon as i get the interview done,i will send my experience as usual to the forum.
one love . :)

obinna43 said:
Hello my fellow naija brothers and sisters,i just want to inform the room that i hv being call for an interview next month march again after the one of november,thanks so much for those that have being contributing to my issue and i soon as i get the interview done,i will send my experience as usual to the forum.
THAT IS A GOOD ONE.I THANK GOD FOR U.I PRAY GOD IN ITS INFINITE MERCY WILL SEE U THROUGH AND AT THE END U WILL HAVE COURSE TO GLORIFY HIS NAME LIKEWISE EVERYONE OF US IN THISS FORUM.AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.FOR EVERY BODY THAT WILL BE HAVING THERE CP IN THIS MONTH AND THOSE HAVING PENEDING CASE LET US PRAY HARD BICOS THIS KIND OF THING REQUIRE ALOT OF PRAYER.

All Is Well

obinna43 said:

THAT IS A GOOD ONE.I THANK GOD FOR U.I PRAY GOD IN ITS INFINITE MERCY WILL SEE U THROUGH AND AT THE END U WILL HAVE COURSE TO GLORIFY HIS NAME . BEST OF LUCK

Thanks alot- mamaj and others

Mamaj and jrcies,
I really appreciate ur kind encouragement so brotherly indeed.
I never new something like this is on, i've been giving myself alot of troubles.
I'll do just as u said.
Thanks Bro/Ma

McBen

I Still Dey OOOO

Guys,
I still dey for background o dey digest all the messages, i'm very anxious to see the new bulettin, very anxious! I pray that God will favour as many that are currently current. Make we relax. God dey.

bulletin for the month of March

The bulletin for the month of March is out. what can i say. I trust in God to make our numbers current. Don't want to sound negative.
We just went up by a thousand plus.

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 17,700 Except:
Ethiopia 15,400
Nigeria 10,750

ASIA 5,125
EUROPE 15,100 Except:
Ukraine 10,700
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 7
OCEANIA 825
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,240

God is alive

MamaJ said:
The bulletin for the month of March is out. what can i say. I trust in God to make our numbers current. Don't want to sound negative.

AFRICA 17,700 Except:
Ethiopia 15,400
Nigeria 10,750

ASIA 5,125
EUROPE 15,100 Except:
Ukraine 10,700
OCEANIA 825

MamaJ,
Thanks so much for this update info, relax! what did i say? I say relax baba dey for throne. God is still alive. He's in charge and all is well. Congrats to those that are current now. See you guys later. I'm still at work o 7:35PM.

MamaJ said:

AFRICA 17,700 Except:
Ethiopia 15,400
Nigeria 10,750

ASIA 5,125
EUROPE 15,100 Except:
Ukraine 10,700
OCEANIA 825

look at this

MamaJ said:

AFRICA 17,700 Except:
Ethiopia 15,400
Nigeria 10,750

ASIA 5,125
EUROPE 15,100 Except:
Ukraine 10,700
OCEANIA 825

Number ofwinners in NIGERIA is 9,849

CASE NO CURRENT BY MONTH ( FIGURE DIFFERENTIAL in bracket)

Oct 2,700

Nov 4,300 (1,600)

Dec 5,900 (1,600)

Jan 7,000 (1,100)

Feb 7,600 (600)

Mar 9,125 (1,525)

Apr 10, 750 (1,625)

(TOTAL 8,050)

From this there has been addition of 8,050 people, aside from the number they attended to in Oct, but the numbers are not peculliar to Nigeria, it may intuitively mean that they do not call up to 500 Nigerians in a month, yet we have case numbers as high as 42,000 ( I stand to be corrected),
Belove with this trend, we need serious prayers, I dont really understand the modalities with which they make the numbers current, but i feel it is quite slow, i was expecting that starting from April they will jump up, noting the fact that visa take 1 month to ready in Nigeria, while it take 2 to 3 days to be ready in Europe and some other places.
All I want us to do is pray hard and not loose hope,

Last edited by a moderator:
MamaJ said:

AFRICA 17,700 Except:
Ethiopia 15,400
Nigeria 10,750

ASIA 5,125
EUROPE 15,100 Except:
Ukraine 10,700
OCEANIA 825

I understand you completely MamaJ, most especially if you are with a high case numbers like ours. But the truth of the matter is, our time will come, trust me on this.

If you look at the current Bulletin, you will see that there is another jump for Egypt, I think this is the second time or so for Egypt, which means 9ja's turn to will come somehow.

Let just pray that if there is going to be a jump for Nigeria, Africa should be around 22000 or above so that many of us with high numbers can fit in.

Buttom line, we will all be called somehow, I can feel it...

Let keep faith Alive!!

jrcies said:
I understand you completely MamaJ, most especially if you are with a high case numbers like ours. But the truth of the matter is, our time will come, trust me on this.

If you look at the current Bulletin, you will see that there is another jump for Egypt, I think this is the second time or so for Egypt, which means 9ja's turn to will come somehow.

Let just pray that if there is going to be a jump for Nigeria, Africa should be around 22000 or above so that many of us with high numbers can fit in.

Let keep faith Alive!!

Jrcies,

Whenever I read from you I am always encouraged. We shall all attend the interview no matter how high our case number is. So folks, dont worry at-all.

jrcies said:

Let keep faith Alive!!
WELL I WANT TO FEEL U.I BELIEVE EVRY ONE OF US WILL BE INTERVIEWED.is just that nigerians are many.it will get to a point when we wont have much niger wetin certain range is then we will have good jump up,i pray the time will come.as for the people that are current pls try to mail kcc to know the actual date of ur interview if the delivery of the 2nd package is getting late pls take the reply print out to the embersy 4 early collection,bicos of ur medical bicos its take time pls act fast.
2ndly for those that are graduate and want to further more in united state u can send ur transcript to the above address 4 evaluation of ur result and they will tell u wat u can do with it.
EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL EVALUATOR
P.O BOX 514070 MILWAUKEE,
WI 53203-3470
U.S.A.
pls dont send with courier services,use ordinary mail at post office bicos they dont accept courier service.those that will be having there interview i wish all the best.

Our God is able

Visa Bulletin or no Visa bulletin; what my father in Heaven will do he will do, i tell you again today except you don't have Faith in God, Let Our God be true and all men liars, we shall all have cause to smile, he told me there shall be no barren in the land; meaning that in this forum no one shall record Failure in any form, in Jesus Name Amen.
Please let us keep the hope alive, remember when we panic the devil is happy, when we stand firm in our faith our father wins.
God bless us all.

jrcies said:
Yes, if you do not mail the first package to KCC, KCC will not send you the second package.

But if you're doing AOS, your number must be current before you mail your first package, right?

r9ronaldo said:
But if you're doing AOS, your number must be current before you mail your first package, right?

Hmm, I will not familiar with the AOS kind of processing,I am familiar only with CP as that concerns me but there is a thread in the forum that's for AOS only, you better check that out.