• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

All Shall Be Well

Hi Am New Just Comming In To The Forum .i Will Say Thanks To Jesica For You Last Mail They Did Replied Me .
I Believe If We Can Be Selected Amoung Many The Lord Will Prefect The Rest Of Our Selection .

babaD said:
Hi Am New Just Comming In To The Forum .i Will Say Thanks To Jesica For You Last Mail They Did Replied Me .
I Believe If We Can Be Selected Amoung Many The Lord Will Prefect The Rest Of Our Selection .

I am glad you got replied this time.

MamaJ,
Thanks I have done that, i have mailed kcc and i was told my form has been received.
I want you to explain better what is meant by cut-off no.
I pray our no. should be current as soon as possible.
Hope to chat one on one.

McBen

number is current

is't possible to have an interview in april, if you number become current in april ?

adebayo said:
Visa Bulletin or no Visa bulletin; what my father in Heaven will do he will do, i tell you again today except you don't have Faith in God, Let Our God be true and all men liars, we shall all have cause to smile, he told me there shall be no barren in the land; meaning that in this forum no one shall record Failure in any form, in Jesus Name Amen.
Please let us keep the hope alive, remember when we panic the devil is happy, when we stand firm in our faith our father wins.
God bless us all.

Hi All,

How are you doing? I am sorry for been away since all these days. However, i must commend your efforts in keeping the forum alive.

I have also noticed that the cut-off mark for Nigeria is dragging like snail but I joined my faith with the rest of my people on this forum to say "it is well". Let us not allow our faith to shaken. Faithful is the One that has promised and He will fulfill the desires of our heart. God that made it for us as a family will sure do same for the rest of this group in Jesus name.

I rejoice with Thonia, Rosmoj and the rest. Baba Agba, how far?, Pastor Adebayo, thanks for holding forth, Mama J and Modest, I hope the relationship will transcend internet and both of you will soon become an american in-law. :D

I also wish to intimate you that our green cards came today and your is on the way.

Keep the spirit alive!

Thank God

adebayo said:
Visa Bulletin or no Visa bulletin; what my father in Heaven will do he will do, i tell you again today except you don't have Faith in God, Let Our God be true and all men liars, we shall all have cause to smile, he told me there shall be no barren in the land; meaning that in this forum no one shall record Failure in any form, in Jesus Name Amen.
Please let us keep the hope alive, remember when we panic the devil is happy, when we stand firm in our faith our father wins.
God bless us all.

This is why God sent a pastor to this forum, our faith is still in the Lord and we shall not be shaken,

Our hope is still alive and the good Lord is faithful.

It is good with us in Jesus name

congratz

wld said:
Hi All,

How are you doing? I am sorry for been away since all these days. However, i must commend your efforts in keeping the forum alive.

I have also noticed that the cut-off mark for Nigeria is dragging like snail but I joined my faith with the rest of my people on this forum to say "it is well". Let us not allow our faith to shaken. Faithful is the One that has promised and He will fulfill the desires of our heart. God that made it for us as a family will sure do same for the rest of this group in Jesus name.

I rejoice with Thonia, Rosmoj and the rest. Baba Agba, how far?, Pastor Adebayo, thanks for holding forth, Mama J and Modest, I hope the relationship will transcend internet and both of you will soon become an american in-law. :D

I also wish to intimate you that our green cards came today and your is on the way.

Keep the spirit alive!

Words alone canno explain how happy I am for you guys, the Lord is indeed marvelous, look my brethren this good news and am so happy.
Congratulations! Congratulations and congratulations.
The Lord has done this and believe it , this is just the begining of good things in your life. I rejoice with you.

As for MamaJ, we shall soon become American in-laws

Yes

morgd said:
is't possible to have an interview in april, if you number become current in april ?

It is possible once your number is current, but by march you need to send a mail to kcc to confirm the date and make your medical arrangements.

Print out the reply by kcc and take it to the embassy, to be able to get more information

Cut Off

McBen said:
MamaJ,
Thanks I have done that, i have mailed kcc and i was told my form has been received.
I want you to explain better what is meant by cut-off no.
I pray our no. should be current as soon as possible.
Hope to chat one on one.

McBen

cut off is the last number that will be attended to in a paerticular month.

In the case of april the cut off is 10,750 It means the if your number fall below and is exactly that number, you are current for that month and will be called for interview

I will wish that you take a little time to go through this thread and almost all your questions will be answered

wld said:
Hi All,

Keep the spirit alive!

Congrats man, All the best see you in America soonest.
Regards to your family.

wld said:
Hi All,

Keep the spirit alive!

Hi WLD,

YOur GC came already???? Men!!!!!!!!!!! that was fast!!!!!!!! The blessings of God is just pursuing u and family :D coolllllllllllll. men i tap into that annointing and grace that's following u :D
While my son was busy thinking about the offer, Modest's daugther accpeted another offer :p, but any how we'll meet in America ;)
I don't know how God will do it but i belive we'll have a good jump before september 30th.

Hi People.
Please Can Anybody Please Tell Me Which Supporting Document I Have To Collect At The Waec Office, How Much I Have To Pay And How Long It Takes. I Heard Jcries Talking About That Document I Have Been Trying To Call Her But Her 0808******* Line Is Switched Off. I Already Have My Waec Certificate And I Dont No What To Tell Them I Need At The Waec Office. Please Guys In The House, Respond I Came To Lagos For This Document. I Saw The Numbers For April And Almost Collapsed. I Was Expecting Something Say Around 15000 For Nigeria. But Anyway What I Will Say Is That Every Nigerian Will Be Interviewed. Those People Know What They Are Doing. But The Problem Is That Many Will Be Taking By Supprise By The Closeness Of The Interview Date That Is Why This Forum Will Save Many By Encouraging Them To Make Advance Preparation.
Please Oooooooooooo That Waec Document Na Wetin The Thing Be I Wan No. Thanksssssssss
Regards To Jcries The Originator And Creator Of This Forum.

Nothing to worry about

All of us with high case numbers should just continue having faith in God that all will be well.If you look at the trend in Dv2006, all numbers became current .We can never tell all number may get current in say August.It has happened before.If u take ur time to study Visa bulletins from 1995 till date u will see what im talking about.
Pls lets keep the hope alive and worry less.
Wld,congratulations on the reciept of ur GC.

Not to worry

Dear Festus,
U dont have to worry just go waec headquaters at yaba and meet with the receptionist she will tell you what to do. it cost #5000.00 for verification of one result if you are combining results it will cost you #10,000.00
Best of Luck.
Mauriceeta :D

He is for real

My God did not consult the red sea b4 parting it into 2, he did not consult the rock b4 bring out water from it, my daddy did not consult the depth of the sea b4 bringing out the lost axe, my God did not consider the number of those 5 thousand people b4 feeding them, Almighty did not consult your father and mother b4 allowing them to give birth to you, he did not consult any machine b4 you were picked out of millions of people that applied all over the world for this lottery thing, for these reasons he will not need to consult ANYBODY, not even any consular general b4 fulfilling his words, am saying it again let Our God be true and all men liars (as Bishop Oyedepo says;), we shall all have cause to rejoice, rememebr he said rejoice and be glad for he will do a great thing.
God bless us all. Shalom!

God is with you

mauriceeta said:
Dear Festus,
U dont have to worry just go waec headquaters at yaba and meet with the receptionist she will tell you what to do. it cost #5000.00 for verification of one result if you are combining results it will cost you #10,000.00
Best of Luck.
Mauriceeta :D

God has done it already, we just need to rejoice, because he is faithful and will fulfil his promise.

Take a little time to practice the 45 questions that 2Tee posted into this thread, they have been helping people and am sure they will get you more prepared, and make sure you come back to share the good news with us.

Best of luck

your prayer

adebayo said:
My God did not consult the red sea b4 parting it into 2, he did not consult the rock b4 bring out water from it, my daddy did not consult the depth of the sea b4 bringing out the lost axe, my God did not consider the number of those 5 thousand people b4 feeding them, Almighty did not consult your father and mother b4 allowing them to give birth to you, he did not consult any machine b4 you were picked out of millions of people that applied all over the world for this lottery thing, for these reasons he will not need to consult ANYBODY, not even any consular general b4 fulfilling his words, am saying it again let Our God be true and all men liars (as Bishop Oyedepo says;), we shall all have cause to rejoice, rememebr he said rejoice and be glad for he will do a great thing.
God bless us all. Shalom!

Your prayers have been performing wonders in the thread, Thank God for your monisterial work, and thank God that we are able to come across you.
God bless you

oh

MamaJ said:
Hi WLD,

YOur GC came already???? Men!!!!!!!!!!! that was fast!!!!!!!! The blessings of God is just pursuing u and family :D coolllllllllllll. men i tap into that annointing and grace that's following u :D
While my son was busy thinking about the offer, Modest's daugther accpeted another offer :p, but any how we'll meet in America ;)
I don't know how God will do it but i belive we'll have a good jump before september 30th.

Eh en you see, since you are still interested , i will still be willing to be your in-law :cool: . I wont collect money from you :D , just pay 1million Naira for knocking the door :rolleyes: . Dont worry about the bride price and every other expence :cool: , I will take care of that because you are my own personal person :D

I hope the offer is very cheap and convinient :rolleyes:

Every body

Hi Baba Agba, tunde 101, I hope you guys are still on course, we have not heard from you for some time.

Temi, how e be now, abi you don land for states

Everybody is missing you, Thonia, I know you are busy putting things in order, God be with you, Rosmoj, how far God is in control.

To every one of us, God bless you all

Last edited by a moderator:
FESTUS@DV2007 said:
Hi People.
Please Can Anybody Please Tell Me Which Supporting Document I Have To Collect At The Waec Office, How Much I Have To Pay And How Long It Takes. I Heard Jcries Talking About That Document I Have Been Trying To Call Her But Her 0808******* Line Is Switched Off. I Already Have My Waec Certificate And I Dont No What To Tell Them I Need At The Waec Office. Please Guys In The House, Respond I Came To Lagos For This Document. I Saw The Numbers For April And Almost Collapsed. I Was Expecting Something Say Around 15000 For Nigeria. But Anyway What I Will Say Is That Every Nigerian Will Be Interviewed. Those People Know What They Are Doing. But The Problem Is That Many Will Be Taking By Supprise By The Closeness Of The Interview Date That Is Why This Forum Will Save Many By Encouraging Them To Make Advance Preparation.
Please Oooooooooooo That Waec Document Na Wetin The Thing Be I Wan No. Thanksssssssss
Regards To Jcries The Originator And Creator Of This Forum.

If you have your Original WAEC Certificate with you, then you need not go to WAEC for anything unless you are told to do by the consul.