• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Re: We are worried

I wish to express my gratitude to the forum regarding the speed at which my request was responded to. I am quite comforted by the care and the advice given. My wife is legally resident in the UK, and as a matter of fact I have legally joined her.

I will try and mail Kentucky as advised for clarification, and then subsequently wait and Pray.

This is a good forum, pls lets keep the good work up.

Best of luck to everyone and God bless all.

Regards ..

Okey

okey

nwankwo_okey said:
I wish to express my gratitude to the forum regarding the speed at which my request was responded to. I am quite comforted by the care and the advice given. My wife is legally resident in the UK, and as a matter of fact I have legally joined her.

I will try and mail Kentucky as advised for clarification, and then subsequently wait and Pray.

This is a good forum, pls lets keep the good work up.

Best of luck to everyone and God bless all.

Regards ..

Okey

This is a good idea but pls dont forget to feed us back with what ever the outcome of your mail to kcc is, so that others can learn from your experience, also you can go ahead and contribute what ever concern you have so that we can keep the forum alive

MamaJ

MamaJ said:
Hey Nwankwo Okey,

You don't need to be worried. Her case number is high that's why she hasn't received her second package from KCC. You can go to this site http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/b...letin_3111.html scroll down to dv lottery, from here you can tell when her number will become current. For march they will be processing those with case numbers below 9125 which is different from Africa. You can go to this site every 15th of each month to check when her number will become current. Also if you have the time, go through this thread from the begining or middle and believe me, almost all your questions will be answered.
Regarding place of residence. It doesn't matter where you are, as long as you both are legally residing in the UK if not she can write kcc to change her place of interview. but if she's legal, then it's okay to have your interview in the UK.
Congratulations rosmoj!!!!!
I hope i was able to help you a bit.

Good advice you will do well as a lecturer

fuel scarcity

hello everyone....hmm, i guess the fuel scarcity is building up again....we need prayers 4dis country..... even if we get 2our destination (America)we still need 2pray hard 4 9geria.

MODEST said:
Good advice you will do well as a lecturer

:D hahahahahaha, Modest man, u no well :D

Okey, so glad u got the information you were looking for. since ur wife is legally living in the UK, then there's nothing wrong with u putting the uk as ur place of interview. That's y i said if u go thru this thread, u'll get all the info u need.

am not okey

MamaJ said:
:D hahahahahaha, Modest man, u no well :D

Okey, so glad u got the information you were looking for. since ur wife is legally living in the UK, then there's nothing wrong with u putting the uk as ur place of interview. That's y i said if u go thru this thread, u'll get all the info u need.

madam, how far ,am not okey now :eek: , i do get permit to live for uk but only to visit, :rolleyes: me self i advice the guy :D

how the kids doing and i hope the fuel scarcity that is building up again is not going to affect the 15th bulletin, men am waiting seriously, and i pray the thing should shoot up very well, because i understand that people still get case number as high as 36000, nawa oh

That Is True

cestmoi said:
hello everyone....hmm, i guess the fuel scarcity is building up again....we need prayers 4dis country..... even if we get 2our destination (America)we still need 2pray hard 4 9geria.

you got the language, prayer that is the key world, we are still praying and will continue to pray

medical Exams Requierment

Hello My People, Dv2007af00010xxx Nigeria, My Case Likely Become
Current On The April By God Grace,

Is't Possible To Receive My Second Letter That Veay Months.if Yes
How Long Will It Take From The Day Of Issue To The Interview Date

I Went To The Kamorass Clinic No 234a Muri Okunola V-i Phone
2612799-7731536
On Feb 5 -07 To Do Medical Test The Receptionist Told Me That I Can't Have Medical Test For Dv Immigrant Except My Second Letter

I Overheard One Lady That Came For Dv Test The Receptonist Told Her To Come Back On Feb 26-07 For The Result, The Lady Told Her The Interview Is On The Feb 21-07,

The Receptionist Told Her To Tell The Counsillor Officer That The Medical Test Is Not Yet Ready

I Recall In My Mind That Exactly What Happen To Our Brother Obinna In This Forum,

My Advice That Everyone Should Act Prompt At Least Three Weeks
Befor Interview So That Counsillor Officer Will Not Have Any Excuse

Requirement For America Visa Exams

1) International Passport

2) 2(two) Passport Photographs

3) Medical Form From (kcc)

4) Adults; N15,800.00 Each(15yrs And Above)
Initial Deposit N 10,000.00

5) Children N9,300.00 Each(14 Yrs And Below)

6) Children Below 5yrs Should Come With Vaccination Record

Good Luck Everyone And God Bless.

Just grateful

MODEST said:
Beloved,
I have just observed that it only few people that shared what they went through at the embassy with us in the forum, i must say kudos to WLD AND 2TEE. Thonia2 has missing in action, also one guy left his phone number and said pple should call himn for his view, ayobiyi has also not shown up somany like that, I hope Rosmoj will not do same thing,
Pls we all understand the usefullness of this forum and i think we should keep it aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tunde101, bia, ubus, so many of us have refuse to contribute, because am quite sure they still go through the thread, let us just know you are there and say hi and share view,

you see we have started this forum in a small way but it has done a lot of good and i sincerly feel we should keep it going

Big up to Jrcies, Baba agba,Adebayo, mamaj, Temi, sinexworldwide, shelnkid, cestmoi, sameffiong, they have been doing something good,

I also observed that some pple ask questions and get information, once that happens they never come back to say how it worked and ar least let people know hoe to make use of the idea

God bless us Real Good

The journey so far was made possible with help of friends like you (Temi, Jrcies, Mama j, pastor Adebayo, 2 tee and husband) and most especially God almighty.

Am still a bona-fide member of this forum but accessing the internet is the problem I have.

Thanks and May the Lord almighty see everyone through in Jesus name.

DV 2007 -Nigeria
Case Number: 2007AF00005XXX
NL Received: April 06.
Sent Back To KCC: May 2006.
Confirmed Interview Date: 21/12/2006
2nd Package: 9th Nov. 2006
Interview Successful: 21/12/2006 :D
Pick Up Date: 23/1/2007 (Rather A Slip Was Given For Fingerprint) :eek:
Schedule Fingerprint Appointment: 26th Jan 2006 (Embassy Not Opened) :mad:
Re-Schedule Appointment: 2/2/2007 ;)
Received A Call To Pick Up: 5th Feb 2007 :)
Picked Up For Real: 7/2/2007 :D :D :D

congratz

thonia2 said:
The journey so far was made possible with help of friends like you (Temi, Jrcies, Mama j, pastor Adebayo, 2 tee and husband) and most especially God almighty.

Am still a bona-fide member of this forum but accessing the internet is the problem I have.

DV 2007 -Nigeria

very big congratulations to you, for sure i know the Lord did a marvelous work and needs to be praised, am very happy for you. God will take control of the remaining journey to the united states, congratulations

but yu still owe this forum a vivid gist of how it all went, when you have access to the internet.
i know you will need a lot of time to put money together now, best of luck

Congratulations

Congrtatulations Thonia, we are so happy for u.The lord that did it for u is still there on his throne and shall forever be.
He is going to do it for us all in this forum(Amen).

Congrats Thonia2

thonia2 said:

DV 2007 -Nigeria

Hi Thonia,

Congratulations on your visa pick up. Like we always say in this forum, it's God's doing and it's marvellous in our sight.
For the rest of us out there, our time will soon come :D

Congrat Thonia2

I just want to ask why does it take a long time to get the visa after interview, for instance Thonia's interview was successful on 21-12-06 and get to pick it up by 2-2-07. can somebody tell me why. Cos my interview is just in two weeks time.

Mauriceeta

hi friend I'm also a winner

Hello Jrcies,
How are u doing?
Well, i'm just reading ur mails, I am also a winner of dv 2007 but i hve not receive any interview letter from kcc neither kcc have received my form. I received NL on May2006 and i sent it back on june 2006 but since then i have not seen or read anything from kcc.
I just discover this site 2day.
I am also from Nigeria like urself.
Congrat. to Thonia2

McBen

case no. 2007AF000284**
NL received May 2006
Sent back to kcc June 2006
2nd Package not yet

jrcies said:
Hi All!
Pls I'd like all DV 2007 winners from Nigeria to meet here,so that we can rub minds together as to how to go about processing our case until we receive the VISA.

Thanks,

be happy

Congrat.thonia...for those of u in the same situation with me and those with high case number pls lets forget about any false calculations,lets take it this way....it shall be and is well with we all.one love my fellow naija.

thonia2 said:

DV 2007 -Nigeria

Congrats, Thonia. Wish you journey mercies to the US.
2Tee

thonia2 said:

DV 2007 -Nigeria

Our Daddy our God, we just want to thank you for yet another success story, i know for sure that you are with us in this Forum for real, thank you for we know you will not allow any of us to record failure in Jesus name Amen.

Congratulations thonia2, My God will perfect the rest, See you in America soon.

Hello My people, this Friday (16th) is our Fasting friday. Abi? pls let's try and observe it. God bless us all.

Hi Mauriceeta

mauriceeta said:
I just want to ask why does it take a long time to get the visa after interview, for instance Thonia's interview was successful on 21-12-06 and get to pick it up by 2-2-07. can somebody tell me why. Cos my interview is just in two weeks time.

Mauriceeta

HI Mauriceeta,

The reason for the delay is that the embassy can cross check all the information you have given to be sure they are correct. It's mainly for administrative purposes. If u can, go to the begining of this thread and read. you will understand alot of things.