• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

doubledroy said:
Hello Everyone, DV 2007 from Nigeria AF000096xx, could anyone know or can tell me what is happening to my Case.

I e-mail KCC on Thursday Jan 18 to inquire whether they receive my document (Forms) and when likely to receive the second package but i made mistake of giving wrong case number which is AF000097xx

But Kcc replied on Friday Jan 19 that
"The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the correct information for KCC to properly assist you."

I resubmit my request on Saturday 20th Jan back to KCC but never get a reply.

Again, I resend the request on Monday Jan 29 to kcc and up till now there was no reply.

I'm worried, can someone advice me, is it okay to E-mail them again or to call.

Please I don't know what to do. I need your advice.

My regards

doubledroy

Hi Doubledroy,

First of all your case number is not yet current. By march they will be processing case numbers below 9125 for nigerians and u are 96**. which means that you might be current in april and ur second package should come to you 6 to 4weeks before ur interview. So just be patient and chill. No need to call them or even send another email. They will reply you between 7 working days. Use this time to prepare yourself and gather as much information that you will need to face the consular. http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/b...letin_3111.html From this site, you can tell when ur number will be current. click on it, go to visa bulletin, current bulletin and then scrol to dv lottery, you will see where they are. a new bulletin comes out 15th of every month. I hope this will help

Last edited by a moderator:
God dey!!!!

ROSMOJ said:
Just to let the forum knows that my family visa has been granted. Greeting to everyone in the forum for your contributions.

Special greetings to 2TEE because your 45 questions expose was the magic. I will suggest that every other intending applicant should go through this and memorise.

Thanks to you all once again.:cool:

the lord is good all d time...congratulations...good news shall always be ours in dis forum in jesus name(Amen)

cestmoi
AF200711***
watin 4 2nd letter

Congratulations!

ROSMOJ said:
Just to let the forum knows that my family visa has been granted. Greeting to everyone in the forum for your contributions.

Special greetings to 2TEE because your 45 questions expose was the magic. I will suggest that every other intending applicant should go through this and memorise.

Hi Rosmoj,

I'm so glad for you. Congratulations. I'm also glad the sample questions were useful. Made the time spent compiling them worthwhile.

See you soon in America.

2Tee

congratz

ROSMOJ said:

Congratulations

Every body

Beloved,
I have just observed that it only few people that shared what they went through at the embassy with us in the forum, i must say kudos to WLD AND 2TEE. Thonia2 has missing in action, also one guy left his phone number and said pple should call himn for his view, ayobiyi has also not shown up somany like that, I hope Rosmoj will not do same thing,
Pls we all understand the usefullness of this forum and i think we should keep it aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tunde101, bia, ubus, so many of us have refuse to contribute, because am quite sure they still go through the thread, let us just know you are there and say hi and share view,

you see we have started this forum in a small way but it has done a lot of good and i sincerly feel we should keep it going

Big up to Jrcies, Baba agba,Adebayo, mamaj, Temi, sinexworldwide, shelnkid, cestmoi, sameffiong, they have been doing something good,

I also observed that some pple ask questions and get information, once that happens they never come back to say how it worked and ar least let people know hoe to make use of the idea

God bless us Real Good

Lets Keep the Flag Flying

I strongly agree with what Modest posted that we should not do away with the forum once we are done with our cases, we need feedback on everyones interview in this forum no matter what.Look at the case of Obinna,he was almost giving up on his case but the wonderfull people in the forum Encouraged him and he believed in us and believe methat kept him going and mark my words, he is going to get his Visa because he now has a renewed faith.Just look at people like Barbaralamb,she has done a lot of good work in the forum, there is almost no thread she doesnt contribute to and she is still doing same despite the fact she recieved her Green card more than 2 yrs ago(i stand to be corrected on the date).
We all have a responsibilty to be there for each other through the thick and thin of this Visa process.Dont let us just take advantage of the forum and abandon it when we are done.
We need to be there to contribute for the benefit of people still coming after us(WIKAS did her Cp long ago ,and i as a person still benefited from her posts and thats what i share here with other people).

Thonia2,2Tee, Rosmoj, you Guys have a responsiblity in this forum, all that we ask is that u be there for us all the steps of the way.We want to know your experience with jobs ,Accomodation etc in the United states so as to prepare us for the challenges ahead.

Thank

ROSMOJ said:

Congratulations, but i will like to stress that sharing the testimony in full will make my Daddy in Heaven happy and of course will show your gratitude to him.
Meanwhile, we all need it to guide us accordingly.
We are waiting for the details.
Cheers!

MODEST said:
Beloved,
I have just observed that it only few people that shared what they went through at the embassy with us in the forum, i must say kudos to WLD AND 2TEE. Thonia2 has missing in action, also one guy left his phone number and said pple should call himn for his view, ayobiyi has also not shown up somany like that, I hope Rosmoj will not do same thing,
Pls we all understand the usefullness of this forum and i think we should keep it aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tunde101, bia, ubus, so many of us have refuse to contribute, because am quite sure they still go through the thread, let us just know you are there and say hi and share view,

you see we have started this forum in a small way but it has done a lot of good and i sincerly feel we should keep it going

Big up to Jrcies, Baba agba,Adebayo, mamaj, Temi, sinexworldwide, shelnkid, cestmoi, sameffiong, they have been doing something good,

I also observed that some pple ask questions and get information, once that happens they never come back to say how it worked and ar least let people know hoe to make use of the idea

God bless us Real Good

Modest,

You are quite correct. You see, each of us has really gained a lot from this forum especially me. I am personally thanking those that went for the interview and come back to share their view with us. It gives us joy, hope, knowledge and aspiration. May the good God bless each and everyone of us in Jesus name (Amen).

For those of us with high case number, don't panic, we shall all attend the interview after-all there will be a month where all case numbers will be current.

Ls & Gs, once again God bless us all.

MODEST said:
Beloved,

God bless us Real Good

There are two kinds of people here in this forum.

1.Alot of us would have loved to be online contributing at all time but perherps don't often have access to the internet at all time but do try once in awhile to add up a comments or so.

2.While some, after benefiting from the forum, they just disapear into the thin air...

a BIG THANKS to those who were kind enough to share their experience/s with us.

The good lord that has done theirs will do ours too.

Good Talk

I quite appreciate everybody's efforts and wishes and pray that God in his infinite mercies will let us have good stories ti tell.

Keep the ball rollings and God will score a good goal that shall be mervelous in our eyes

Big up my brethren God is great

I will like to share this with the house !!! the last visit to the embassy, I met a family that got rejected because they were late for there rescheduled interview.Please if you do reschedule ur interview,dont ever try to go late becos u will get instant cancellation!!!

That Is True

Temi said:
I will like to share this with the house !!! the last visit to the embassy, I met a family that got rejected because they were late for there rescheduled interview.Please if you do reschedule ur interview,dont ever try to go late becos u will get instant cancellation!!!

You are blessed for this information
Plese let me quickly add that it is a very bad habit to go late for any appointment so we should try as much as we can to get out of African time

Thanks all

Actually my wife is the Principal applicant but like I said my ears were on the ground to hear atleast her responses.
Questions are exactly as stated on 2TEE list like
Your spouse birthdate
How you met your spouse. Your relationship with with middleman or woman if any
your matric no
pictures of wedding and family

Then picked on my 4 yr old daughter her age, class etc. I was actually asked to go and handle our 2 kids.

We were interviewed on the 1st feb and was asked to come back march 5 to pick up.

I am also being requested to come on any friday for finger print for admin reason according to the caller. Not sure reason for this :cool: .

I will suggest this forum is kept alive even while in the states. Contnuning praying for others and the bottom line the Boys scout says "BE PREPARED"

ROSMOJ said:
Actually my wife is the Principal applicant but like I said my ears were on the ground to hear atleast her responses.
Questions are exactly as stated on 2TEE list like
Your spouse birthdate
How you met your spouse. Your relationship with with middleman or woman if any
your matric no
pictures of wedding and family

Then picked on my 4 yr old daughter her age, class etc. I was actually asked to go and handle our 2 kids.

We were interviewed on the 1st feb and was asked to come back march 5 to pick up.

I am also being requested to come on any friday for finger print for admin reason according to the caller. Not sure reason for this :cool: .

I will suggest this forum is kept alive even while in the states. Contnuning praying for others and the bottom line the Boys scout says "BE PREPARED"

Hi Rosmoj,

The call to do finger prints, Were u asked to pickup a letter for it ? And did the caller say anything about paying any amount for the fingerprints.Anyway i will advice you do the finger prints ASAP cos i did mine jan5th and am still awaiting the result.But i believe ALL IS WELL!!!

I Am Worried

My Wife Happens To Be The Principal Applicant, And We Have Been Notified Since May 2006, But Yet To Be Contacted By The Embassy For Interview. Her Case No Is Af00020xxx.

Our Case Is Unique Because My Wife Is Resident In The Uk And The Notification Came To Her Uk Address, But She Won Under Nigerian Slot. She Indicated That She Would Prefer The Interview To Be Held In Us Embassy The Uk.

I Hope This Will Not Disqualify Her.....

We Are Actually Worried. Do We Need To Contact Kenturkey.

Thanks .

Okey

okey

nwankwo_okey said:
My Wife Happens To Be The Principal Applicant, And We Have Been Notified Since May 2006, But Yet To Be Contacted By The Embassy For Interview. Her Case No Is Af00020xxx.

Our Case Is Unique Because My Wife Is Resident In The Uk And The Notification Came To Her Uk Address, But She Won Under Nigerian Slot. She Indicated That She Would Prefer The Interview To Be Held In Us Embassy The Uk.

Thanks .

Okey

i dont think the venue of the interview will disqualify you, but you may send an e-mail to kcc quote your case no and date of birth then your request, an auto reply will show case, never mind, but they ill reply withing 7days

nwankwo_okey said:

Thanks .

Okey

Hi Okey,
Congrats on your wife's win. Hope she is legally residing in UK otherswise, I'll suggest she does CP in Nigeria.

nwankwo_okey said:

Thanks .

Okey
hello
as regard ur case i have a friend that has similar nprocase as well.he is living legally in uk.he contact kcc and he was ask to go to their emberssy in uk for further info.i will try to contact him to know the out come.To every one i pray god in his infinite meecy will will see us thru expectially those of us that has high case number like myselve with case number 22*** .ameeeeeeeeeeeen

nwankwo_okey said:

Thanks .

Okey

I think u guys can have your interview at UK Provided u are both living legally in UK. An uncle was once in that situation.
Best of luck.

To Nwankwo Okey

nwankwo_okey said:

Thanks .

Okey

Hey Nwankwo Okey,

You don't need to be worried. Her case number is high that's why she hasn't received her second package from KCC. You can go to this site http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/b...letin_3111.html scroll down to dv lottery, from here you can tell when her number will become current. For march they will be processing those with case numbers below 9125 which is different from Africa. You can go to this site every 15th of each month to check when her number will become current. Also if you have the time, go through this thread from the begining or middle and believe me, almost all your questions will be answered.
Regarding place of residence. It doesn't matter where you are, as long as you both are legally residing in the UK if not she can write kcc to change her place of interview. but if she's legal, then it's okay to have your interview in the UK.
Congratulations rosmoj!!!!!
I hope i was able to help you a bit.