• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Obinna

Just Pray and be hopefull.I believe u are going to get your Visa.
We have made a Convenant with God in this forum that no one, i say not a single person shall be denied Visa because everything on the face of the earth and beyond belongs to God.All we are asking God is that we want to be
on a certain part of that universe that still belongs to him(America) and we want to be prosperous in it.My people, he wouldnt deny us cos it doesnt cost him anything.It is a good thing that we have made God first in this forum.
Obinna make sure u call the embassy from time to time to get updates on your case.
Pls keep us posted with developments.
We are all praying for u.

Thank you

obinna43 said:
Hi bothers and sisters
i just want to know about we that had our interview and asked to hold on for administrator process at the end of the interview and our international passport and our credentials are still with them do we still need to involve in another interview?thanks i will be glad if anyone can answer this question for me and the rest of us that re in the same situation

i had my interview november 2006

still waiting for administrator process

O-B-I-N-N-A,
The word of the lord shall not go unfulfilled, he says there shall be no barren in the land, what it means is that there shall be no failure in this Forum, let God be true and all men liars, his words Shall surely come to pass. Hold on my brother all shall be well and WE in turn will rejoice together. God bless us. :D

MODEST said:
so we can start making preparations, just tell me once you get ur visa, i no go collect money for the bride price, as far as na american in-law :rolleyes:

dat is the main gist

Remain blessed and pls take very good care of your self and the kid

That picture is not Adebayo ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]hahahahahaha ofcourse :D I know it's not Pator Adebayo that's y I had the confidence and boldness to ask :p
since u won't collect bride price, hmmmm, my son will think about the offer :rolleyes: :D
Where is everyone, jrices, 2tee, WLD, Temi, babaagba and the rest crew, you've been missing in action for along time now. Let's keep this forum aliveeeeeeeeeee. I am already eagerly waiting for next month's bulletin. It's not easy waiting oh. Na God's grace[/FONT]

Question About I-134

Hi everyone, just wanted to know when is the best time to get the I-134 sent to you by the sponsor? can you get it three months before the interview? Please advise. Thanks and God bless you all.

Bia said:
Hi everyone, just wanted to know when is the best time to get the I-134 sent to you by the sponsor? can you get it three months before the interview? Please advise. Thanks and God bless you all.

Hi Bia,

I think it's best you wait for KCC to send your second package, then you'll ask you sponsor to send the I-134 to you. There's no point asking for it 3months before, be sure of what exactly KCC wants.

Brothers and sisters,

I really thank God that i have u all in this forum,ur concern were highly appreciated at every perspective of mine.
for those that asking after my result if it was oluwole no its not,i know the implication so i rather dont do it than to lose the whole thing just for folishness
but still thanks for ur word.
yeah i used NECO result which i think the processing is still new to them according to what i read from the room it seems that this is there first time of accepting neco in dv.
thank u all cos i dont need to name name ,infact u all re wonderful .
i always go through the forum twice in a day and if there is changes in my status or case i will send it for sure to the room either positive or negetive.
thnks once again to u all.

hi Obinna,

You are not allowed to think of negative in this forum!Whatsoever you say with your mouth,it will come to pass.therefore, i say to you today that your case will turn out Positive.Believe! It is well!!

Negative thoughts are Dangerous

Pls let us all maintain a positive state of mind as we pursue our Visa cases.
Remember,we are not failures in this forum and never shall we be.
Obinna u no get problem, ur visa will be granted just maintain a positive attitude and be patient.
Have u sbmitted ur Medical report at the Embassy? U could also contact NECO for comfirmation of result to be sent to the embassy if thats what is causing the delay.Best of luck
It is well.

it will be positive

obinna43 said:
Brothers and sisters,

I really thank God that i have u all in this forum,ur concern were highly appreciated at every perspective of mine.
for those that asking after my result if it was oluwole no its not,i know the implication so i rather dont do it than to lose the whole thing just for folishness
but still thanks for ur word.
yeah i used NECO result which i think the processing is still new to them according to what i read from the room it seems that this is there first time of accepting neco in dv.
thank u all cos i dont need to name name ,infact u all re wonderful .
i always go through the forum twice in a day and if there is changes in my status or case i will send it for sure to the room either positive or negetive.
thnks once again to u all.

your case will never be negative in jesus name, it may take a little while though, but lets thank God that your number came up early so you still have a lot of time

Last edited by a moderator:
changed my mind

MamaJ said:
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]hahahahahaha ofcourse :D I know it's not Pator Adebayo that's y I had the confidence and boldness to ask :p
since u won't collect bride price, hmmmm, my son will think about the offer :rolleyes: :D
Where is everyone, jrices, 2tee, WLD, Temi, babaagba and the rest crew, you've been missing in action for along time now. Let's keep this forum aliveeeeeeeeeee. I am already eagerly waiting for next month's bulletin. It's not easy waiting oh. Na God's grace[/FONT]

Sorry mamaj, while your son was busy thinking, somebody started doing, so i have decided to take up another offer :rolleyes: and it is juicy :p , any way how you dey.

my people i agree with mamaj, lets keep the forum aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you may crack some little jokes for us to know you are still there, we know some people are looking for funds to travel to the states, all the same we are one big family, lets keep it going, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

am also anxiously waiting for next bulleting, and am trying to keep myself busy

Live in America!

MamaJ said:

Hello guys,

Sorry for our absence from the forum for a while. By the time you check out the signature below, you'll understand why.

Praise God, we finally got our visas on January 23, 07 at about 4p.m after waiting for almost three hours at the embassy! :D Perhaps people like Modest will now believe that the whole DV process is true afterall.

Pickup time was supposed to be 2p.m and I thought it was going to be quick. Was surprised to meet close to a 100 people there and I was there in the waiting room till we were three people left. You can imagine how fast my heart was beating and all the thoughts going through my head when the minutes were ticking by and I still wasn't called.

Anyway, I finally collected the 4 visas at about 4p.m and immediately set out to buy tickets in Ikeja. Purchased tickets at about 5p.m and believe it or not, I left Nigeria with my family on the following day 24th! Point of entry was Atlanta via Amsterdam. Quite a long flight but we went through customs quite easily and we saw the difference between non-immigrants and immigrants because our own queue was so short while others were long.

God has been so faithful, before we left and even after we arrived. It's like that verse of the bible that says "when the Lord turned around the captivity of Zion, they were like them that dreamed".

While we were trying to put money together for economy tickets, a friend volunteered to sponsor the trip and insisted we came via business class tickets. He sent money for business class tickets for the whole family and thank God for those tickets 'cos the journey was long especially for the children. Amsterdam to Atlanta alone was 9hrs.

Same person gave my wife a job since April last year (though we didn't tender that at the embassy) and she starts work tomorrow. She had a deadline to resume on Monday and so we had to take the risk of selling our property even without the visas, praying fervently that there would be no change in collection date from the embassy. Now you understand how my heart was panting as the names were being called at the embassy on the collection date. We had put everything on the line for us to travel immediately.Please I do not and neither does the embassy advise you to do that if you're not led by God. We took the risk and thank God it paid off.

Guys, God is faithful. Just as He has surprised us and is still surprising us, He will surprise you too! We cannot begin to enumerate the various surprises that we had waiting for us here when we arrived.

We wish you all the best and we will try to keep in touch.

Love you all and keep trusting Him.

WLD :cool:

eku orire

wld said:
Hello guys,

Sorry for our absence from the forum for a while. By the time you check out the signature below, you'll understand why.

Praise God, we finally got our visas on January 23, 07 at about 4p.m after waiting for almost three hours at the embassy! :D Perhaps people like Modest will now believe that the whole DV process is true afterall.

Pickup time was supposed to be 2p.m and I thought it was going to be quick. Was surprised to meet close to a 100 people there and I was there in the waiting room till we were three people left. You can imagine how fast my heart was beating and all the thoughts going through my head when the minutes were ticking by and I still wasn't called.

Anyway, I finally collected the 4 visas at about 4p.m and immediately set out to buy tickets in Ikeja. Purchased tickets at about 5p.m and believe it or not, I left Nigeria with my family on the following day 24th! Point of entry was Atlanta via Amsterdam. Quite a long flight but we went through customs quite easily and we saw the difference between non-immigrants and immigrants because our own queue was so short while others were long.

God has been so faithful, before we left and even after we arrived. It's like that verse of the bible that says "when the Lord turned around the captivity of Zion, they were like them that dreamed".

While we were trying to put money together for economy tickets, a friend volunteered to sponsor the trip and insisted we came via business class tickets. He sent money for business class tickets for the whole family and thank God for those tickets 'cos the journey was long especially for the children. Amsterdam to Atlanta alone was 9hrs.

Same person gave my wife a job since April last year (though we didn't tender that at the embassy) and she starts work tomorrow. She had a deadline to resume on Monday and so we had to take the risk of selling our property even without the visas, praying fervently that there would be no change in collection date from the embassy. Now you understand how my heart was panting as the names were being called at the embassy on the collection date. We had put everything on the line for us to travel immediately.Please I do not and neither does the embassy advise you to do that if you're not led by God. We took the risk and thank God it paid off.

Guys, God is faithful. Just as He has surprised us and is still surprising us, He will surprise you too! We cannot begin to enumerate the various surprises that we had waiting for us here when we arrived.

Eku Orire oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, adun yi akari (congratulations, the good tidings will go round)
These are the type of stories I love to hear, it is sweet in my ears and gladens my heart.
Am so happy for you and your family, Good is wonderful
Pls WLD dont try to keep in touch, always keep in touch
Congratulations also to your wife for her job
states is so cold now, pls keep warm and keep your children warm

Wish you nice stay in the states and I beleive now

Regards

MamaJ said:

My Sista,
I kuku dey here oo...I dey follow up events for the forum everyday.
Like you rightly said,waiting for ones number to be current could be so tiredson but at the end, I am sure it will worth it.

That reminds me, some guys in here were to invite us for their marriage...It was to take place I think during the holiday (Dec) what's going up guys :p ?? Una no wan make we come chop rice??

Abi Una wan make I name names??

Let keep faith Alive!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
wld said:
Hello guys,

Good luck to you and your family in your future undertakings and do enjoy your new status.

Bia said:

Hi Bia,
Your I-134 is valid for over a year period, in some other cases much longer i.e family immigration.

sameffiong said:
Good day everyone in the forum,

Hope all is well. I have a very serious question. My sponsor (cousin) just sent me the Affidavit of Support. The amount he earns per annum is above $50,000 but the amount in his account balance is about $2,000. Though he decided to sponsor with furnish accommodation and a monthly stipend of $600. Please advise if this will be okay to present during our interview OR should I seek for another support? Again, can one combine two affidavit of supports from different people staying in different states.

Please advise. It's urgent!

Hi Sam,
I guess u are urgently rushing for your interview!!!. Anyway, we have this same problem. My thinking is that this will be ok, if & only if the tax clearance reflects his income. I guess u understand what I mean.

More than one sponsor is indeed an added advantage.

to be positive minded

My dear brodas and sistas,
I really happy for wld and the entire family big congtrat to u guys.
shilnkid,it seems u have been following my thread,anyway thanks for that question i have paid to NECO to send the satement of the result to the embassy before the interview date.
for the second question u know that i was asked to come fro my interview before the date despite that the medical result was still on the process so they said i should come long with my medical result when they call on me again,i think base on what they said i have to hold on to my medical result until they re-invite me again and i have sent several mail to embassy and i have been there too as well for confirmation of the re-invitation.
:) it was so funny everybody in the room was mad at my coment been negetive and as from today i will always try to be positive no matter what.
Thnks u all for ur concern and God almighty will surely see us through.

Congratulations wld

Hello,
I am so happy for you Guys.Infact this is the kind of News that Gladens my heart.You mentoned your POE was Atlanta,coincidentally thats where i and my family hope to move to as soon as we recieve our Visas.
Could you give me an insight into the cost of flight(Economy class) to Atlanta.
I will want to know all this so as to prepare myself(We are a family of 4) believing that God Almighty will provide the finances.
Lets know the job situation there in Atlanta.

Everybody in the house,wld is a testimony to what God promises to do for us in this forum.We shall be successfull.
Enjoy your stay in Atlanta and pls keep us posted.

Thank you.

Wld

wld said:
Hello guys,

Congratulations. I pray that others waiting for their case numbers will get called up & have cause to laugh at the end of the day.