• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

smile

adebayo said:
Hello My People, I just discovered that we can actually attach pictures to our postings, when you are composing your reply or a new post; below the page where you type your words, you will see additional options, you can use the attach files option to send pictures with your postings.
For example see my picture as an attachment on this post.

this smile is something else, we shall all have cause to smile at the end of the year to the Glory of God

MamaJ

MamaJ said:
Hi Sameffiong,

I don't think the balance of his account is important, what i believe is important is what he earns per annum and 50k dols is veryyyyyyyyy okay. I don't know if am correct but that's what i have come to understand.
2Tee, Temi and WLD will be in the best position to help because they have concluded their interview.
Modest man so gald u are calm now, just get your self and ur family ready and God will do the rest. The fuel situation is better than last week.
My weekend was fine, I just have a kid and he's cool :cool:

Good to hear that you have a little kid, how old is he/she.

I have a 2yr girl and 5weeks boy, you shld understand, i will need an American in-law just like me

so we can role,

Good to hear that you are doing well

Good bless you

thonia

thonia2 said:
hello friends how is everyone doing, hope great, pls i need to get to temi for an urgent discussion. anyone knows how to reach him, mine is 08023985571

please its urgent i speak with him. many thanks again

hi and how are u preparing for your trip

In as much as i beleive you should have private dicussions with temi, i also will wish that you share your experience and concerns with us, so that we can learn, that is the pripary obj of this forum

And that God there is hidden identity here, so should feel free to discuss

pls i beg of you let us know so that we can be better prepared and all of us can meet in the states

i know

adebayo said:
That's not meeeeeeeeeee o i will send my real pic later. see yah

i should be sharp enough to know that that could not be you, else your wife to be will fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

how are you enjoying the waiting game and i hope you are doing good

bless you

hi guys

hello guys...just head of a girl dat was denied visa last week...at her interview, she was asked d course she studied in d university..she said Economics and she was asked to define Economics...she couldn't..she just staired into oblivion....
refusal shall never b our potion in jesus name(Amen)

cestmoi
AF200711***
watin 4 2nd letter

Last edited by a moderator:
cestmoi said:
hello guys...just head of a girl dat was denied visa last week...at her interview, she was asked d course she studied in d university..she said Economics and she was asked to define Economics...she couldn't..she just staired into oblivon....

cestmoi
AF200711***
watin 4 2nd letter

Amen ooooooooooo
Na wa oh, did she really studied Eco?
or what happend?
God bless us all.

adebayo

hi, can u please tell me which exact day is the day for the fast. God will see us through this phase and we will have cause to praise God and sing a new song in Jesus name.

the story of the girl is sad. i just pray that will never be our portion.

MODEST said:
Good to hear that you have a little kid, how old is he/she.

I have a 2yr girl and 5weeks boy, you shld understand, i will need an American in-law just like me

so we can role,

Good to hear that you are doing well

Good bless you

:D American Inlaw?????? So u want to do arrangee marraige for your kids :p :D anyway i have a 3yr old son.
Pastor Adebayo is that truly ur picture or u are just kidding :confused:

no blame the girl

adebayo said:
Amen ooooooooooo
Na wa oh, did she really studied Eco?
or what happend?
God bless us all.

I beg make we no blame the girl, am very sure she was perplexed, and probably went blank, pls my guys just try and build up a little confidence, one could actually be jiltery, just like when you are going for a job interview and you dont know what to expect

All Is Well

MamaJ said:
:D American Inlaw?????? So u want to do arrangee marraige for your kids :p :D anyway i have a 3yr old son.

so we can start making preparations, just tell me once you get ur visa, i no go collect money for the bride price, as far as na american in-law :rolleyes:

dat is the main gist

Remain blessed and pls take very good care of your self and the kid

That picture is not Adebayo ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We are fortunate

Hi All,
I think all of us in this forum are fortunate to have found this forum in the first place.Come to think of the poor lady that was refused cos she couldnt define Economics(A course she studied for 4 Yrs).Its not her fault cos from all indication, she doesnt have an idea of what to expect at the interview and honestly the question must have taken her by suprise.
I want to believe we all in the forum have a well informed idea of questions to expect at the interview from our various Postings.
Aside the information we have,we still need the favour of God to sail through in our various interviews.And i know for sure that the favour of God is with us All.
We shall all come out successfull cos the lord God will prepare the Grounds for us and even answer whatever question the consular officer ask on our behalf.I know God can never be wrong .

ITIS WELL WITH US(AMEN).

MamaJ said:

No not at all just kidding there, wanna see me? ok u will see me in America. :D

cestmoi said:
hello guys...just head of a girl dat was denied visa last week...at her interview, she was asked d course she studied in d university..she said Economics and she was asked to define Economics...she couldn't..she just staired into oblivon....

cestmoi
AF200711***
watin 4 2nd letter

I think the lady might lack composure or somehow, you see, it's not question per se, but i think we should all keep praying for Favour of God in our own case. Esther in Bible was by no means qualified to be the Queen, but favour of God singled her out. We shall all be located with favour of God in Jesus Name(Amen).

That Is True

shelnkid said:
Hi All,
I think all of us in this forum are fortunate to have found this forum in the first place.Come to think of the poor lady that was refused cos she couldnt define Economics(A course she studied for 4 Yrs).Its not her fault cos from all indication, she doesnt have an idea of what to expect at the interview and honestly the question must have taken her by suprise.
I want to believe we all in the forum have a well informed idea of questions to expect at the interview from our various Postings.
Aside the information we have,we still need the favour of God to sail through in our various interviews.And i know for sure that the favour of God is with us All.
We shall all come out successfull cos the lord God will prepare the Grounds for us and even answer whatever question the consular officer ask on our behalf.I know God can never be wrong .

ITIS WELL WITH US(AMEN).

YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL AND WISELY MY BRETHREN, THIS FORUM IS A BLESSING AND I WILL WAN TO USE THIS OPPOTUNITY TO TELL THOSE THAT HAVE ATTENDED INTERVIEW TO BEHAVE LIKE TEMI, 2TEE AND WLD, THEY SHOULD LET US KNOW MORE SO THAT THE FORUM CAN GO AHEAD.

THERE IS NO GAIN IN SOME PEOPLE BEING DENIED VISA BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, AMERICA CAN STILL ACCOMODATE THE WHOLE 140M PEOPLE IN NIGERIA. AND LET ME RELIABLY INFORM YOU THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN 5 MILLION NIGERIANS IN THE STATES AS AT TODAY. SO PLEASE TELL US YOUR EXPERIENCE SO THAT WE CAN FIT IN

THANKS

baba agba said:
hi, can u please tell me which exact day is the day for the fast. God will see us through this phase and we will have cause to praise God and sing a new song in Jesus name.

the story of the girl is sad. i just pray that will never be our portion.
any reply 2 dis message????what day?????

after interview

Hi bothers and sisters
i just want to know about we that had our interview and asked to hold on for administrator process at the end of the interview and our international passport and our credentials are still with them do we still need to involve in another interview?thanks i will be glad if anyone can answer this question for me and the rest of us that re in the same situation

i had my interview november 2006

still waiting for administrator process

obinna43 said:
Hi bothers and sisters
i just want to know about we that had our interview and asked to hold on for administrator process at the end of the interview and our international passport and our credentials are still with them do we still need to involve in another interview?thanks i will be glad if anyone can answer this question for me and the rest of us that re in the same situation

i had my interview november 2006

still waiting for administrator process

I don't think you will be interviewed again.
They are doing some back ground check on your credentials and as soon as they are satisfied with their "findings" you will be called upon to come get your visa.

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't worry myself at all at that.
That is, if your credentials are not that of Oluwole oooooo, which I am sure they are not

Just chill my broda! You will smile at the end...

obinna

just keep ur fingers crossed, i know the waiting can be killing. just keep praying. have they collected ur medical report? since u used NECO maybe they are trying to verify it. whatever it is just pray and every thing wil be alright.