• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Thanks

wld said:
Hi Modest,

These are the Documents required from your sponsor:

1. The Sponsors are required to earn min of 35,000.dollars p.a
2. Sponsors will collect an oath form from either dept of justice or notary public. Take an oath on the original form I -134
3. COPY OF SPONSOR TAX FOR 3 YEARS,
4. SPONSOR'S ORIGINAL COPIES OF W-2 STATING WAGES. AND 1O40 FORM
5. SPONSOR'S EMPLOYERS LETTER
6. SPONSOR'S BANKERS LETTER - WITH ACCOUNT BALANCE
7. YOU WOULD DECLARE RELATIONSHIP TO THE APPLICANT AND HIS/HER SPOUSE AND THE CHILDREN'S NAME INCLUDED IN THE AFFIDAVIT

Your account in USA might not be needed for now.

WLD

Thank you WLD

I quite appreciate every thing,pls one more question, where will I get forms I-134 and 1040, also what is W-2

MODEST said:
Thank you WLD

I quite appreciate every thing,pls one more question, where will I get forms I-134 and 1040, also what is W-2

Your sponsor need provide you with all this documents.

how far???

those of us with pending cases, how far? i pray everything works out for good. just keep praying. and God almighty will make it work for good. have a lovely week people and be good.

Thanks

jrcies said:
Your sponsor need provide you with all this documents.

Big up jrcies

Thanks so much i will send an e-mail to my sponsor right away

Have u done any reseach, do they really give out the visas or just extorting dollars from people

Thank you so much

Temi

Temi said:
Big up Temi

Thanks so much i will send an e-mail to my sponsor right away,

But will they really demand for them, or I should just have them handy incase of any eventuality.

Come to think of it, I thought you should have been in the states by now, states tickets are relatively cheaper now that the festive season are over

Regards

MODEST said:
Big up Temi

Thanks so much i will send an e-mail to my sponsor right away,

But will they really demand for them, or I should just have them handy incase of any eventuality.

Come to think of it, I thought you should have been in the states by now, states tickets are relatively cheaper now that the festive season are over

Regards
As a family woman,you will need a Notarised form I-134 from your sponsor and all the necessary document that can show that you will not be an alien when you get to the US.
Am still waiting for the result of my fingerprints to conclude my case.

thanks

Temi

Temi said:
As a family woman,you will need a Notarised form I-134 from your sponsor and all the necessary document that can show that you will not be an alien when you get to the US.
Am still waiting for the result of my fingerprints to conclude my case.

thanks

THANKS FOR TH INFORMATION

PLS WILL I STILL NEED THE FORM I-134 FROM MY SPONSOR IF THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT IS A MARRIED MAN WITH KIDS

MODEST said:
THANKS FOR TH INFORMATION

PLS WILL I STILL NEED THE FORM I-134 FROM MY SPONSOR IF THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT IS A MARRIED MAN WITH KIDS

Sure,so long the principal applicant is married, he/she needs the affidavit of support from his/her sponsor

MODEST said:
Big up jrcies

Thanks so much i will send an e-mail to my sponsor right away

Have u done any reseach, do they really give out the visas or just extorting dollars from people

Thank you so much

Extortion? I dont' think so.From all indication and as far as I know, Visa is been issued to anyone that meets the DV requirements.

Thanks

jrcies said:
Sure,so long the principal applicant is married, he/she needs the affidavit of support from his/her sponsor

Thank you so much

I have spoken with my sponsor and have downloaded the form I-134 and will make it available to him tomorow

This is good

jrcies said:
Extortion? I dont' think so.From all indication and as far as I know, Visa is been issued to anyone that meets the DV requirements.

This is good to hear, so all we just need to do is pray for our number to be current and if you look at March Bulletin, it only Egypt and Nigeria that are lacking behind, I pray we balance up by April

regards

Need to worry

Hey Modest Man,

You don't need to bother yourself with all these, when KCC sends you, ur second package, you will see the list of all the things u need to get ready. Just tell your sponsor, he or she will need to give u an affidavit of support. Just cool down, it will work for us all and yesssssssss they've been giving plp visas. My friend's cousine that also won the lottery, already has her visa.

MamaJ

MamaJ said:
Hey Modest Man,

You don't need to bother yourself with all these, when KCC sends you, ur second package, you will see the list of all the things u need to get ready. Just tell your sponsor, he or she will need to give u an affidavit of support. Just cool down, it will work for us all and yesssssssss they've been giving plp visas. My friend's cousine that also won the lottery, already has her visa.

THANK YOU MY SISTER, SINCERELY YOURS AM HAPPY I DISCOVERED THIS THREAD, ITS BEEN FUN AND EDUCATIVE AND I THANK GOD FOR THE LIFE OF EVERY BODY.

NO PROBLEM AM CALM, I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE PREPARD YOU KNOW.

HOW ARE U GUYS DOING AND FITTING INTO SHAPE WITH THE FUEL SITUATION.

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND AND YOUR KIDS

REGARDS

Last edited by a moderator:
MODEST said:
THANK YOU MY SISTER, SINCERELY YOURS AM HAPPY I DISCOVERED THIS THREAD, ITS BEEN FUN AND EDUCATIVE AND I THANK GOD FOR THE LIFE OF EVERY BODY.

NO PROBLEM AM CALM, I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE PREPARD YOU KNOW.

HOW ARE U GUYS DOING AND FITTING INTO SHAPE WITH THE FUEL SITUATION.

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND AND YOUR KIDS

REGARDS

Good day everyone in the forum,

Hope all is well. I have a very serious question. My sponsor (cousin) just sent me the Affidavit of Support. The amount he earns per annum is above $50,000 but the amount in his account balance is about $2,000. Though he decided to sponsor with furnish accommodation and a monthly stipend of $600. Please advise if this will be okay to present during our interview OR should I seek for another support? Again, can one combine two affidavit of supports from different people staying in different states.

Please advise. It's urgent!

sameffiong said:

Hope all is well. I have a very serious question. My sponsor (cousin) just sent me the Affidavit of Support. The amount he earns per annum is above $50,000 but the amount in his account balance is about $2,000. Though he decided to sponsor with furnish accommodation and a monthly stipend of $600. Please advise if this will be okay to present during our interview OR should I seek for another support? Again, can one combine two affidavit of supports from different people staying in different states.

Hi Sameffiong,

I don't think the balance of his account is important, what i believe is important is what he earns per annum and 50k dols is veryyyyyyyyy okay. I don't know if am correct but that's what i have come to understand.
2Tee, Temi and WLD will be in the best position to help because they have concluded their interview.
Modest man so gald u are calm now, just get your self and ur family ready and God will do the rest. The fuel situation is better than last week.
My weekend was fine, I just have a kid and he's cool :cool:

do anybody know?

hello friends how is everyone doing, hope great, pls i need to get to temi for an urgent discussion. anyone knows how to reach him, mine is 08023985571

please its urgent i speak with him. many thanks again

Hello My People, I just discovered that we can actually attach pictures to our postings, when you are composing your reply or a new post; below the page where you type your words, you will see additional options, you can use the attach files option to send pictures with your postings.
For example see my picture as an attachment on this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
sameffiong

sameffiong said:

HI guy

i should think that 50k per annum is very good, then i read that 2 sponsors can do, but like mamaj said some other people will still advice you