• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Dsp-122 Form

Temi,

How are you? did you fill this form DSP-122? Was the form among the documents you took along on the day of your interview?

DSP-122 was not among the documents/forms enclosed in the second package sent to us.

WLD

wld said:
Temi,

How are you? did you fill this form DSP-122? Was the form among the documents you took along on the day of your interview?

DSP-122 was not among the documents/forms enclosed in the second package sent to us.

WLD

Actually DSP-122 form was among the form sent to us in the second letter.Though we filled it but they did not collect it from us at the submission point.I dont think you need to submit it again cos they have a filled copy of it with them.I wish you the best!! pls share your testimony after the interview oooo.It is well!!

Very Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jrcies and others,
can u please help me out with the way i will fill THE FORM DS 230, AM I going to fill it as if she IS THE Principal Applicant and under Spouse i put my name or i will should only fill the spouse section for her. Please advice.

sinexworldwide said:
Jrcies and others,
can u please help me out with the way i will fill THE FORM DS 230, AM I going to fill it as if she IS THE Principal Applicant and under Spouse i put my name or i will should only fill the spouse section for her. Please advice.

You are the principal applicant,your spouse is only deriving status base on your application.

You are to fill the form DSP-230 part 1 & 2 with your wife details...remember, her surname should be your surname.

sinexworldwide said:
Jrcies,
does that mean we will fill just one copy? or two?

Only your spouse need to fill the form DSP-230 part 1 and 2 as yours is already with the KCC

Re:Medical Examination

2Tee,
Many thanx for the write-up. Which vaccinations do we really have to take.

can somebody help?

my case number is 2007AF00011xxx.any difference between rank cut off number and case number?

what canbedone to know if one is already scheduled for interview?
thanks.undefined

ayodeji said:
my case number is 2007AF00011xxx.any difference between rank cut off number and case number?

thanks.undefined

Cut off number is released at every mid-month by the KCC, that shows when one will be called for interviewed for the month.

Your case number determines when you will be interviewed

If you are scheduled for interview, you will be sent a 2nd letter by the KCC.

Last edited by a moderator:
ayodeji said:

thanks.undefined

Hello Ayodeji, please read this thread carefully, i tell you 100% of all your questions will be accurately answered. then you can follow up.

difference in names

i just luckily got in touch with this network , pls, i'll like to know if there is any major problem if ones primary school certificate does not contain my full names will it pose a problem. i have 4 (four) names but as a child i used only 2 (two) of my name which is on my primary school certificate. plssome one reply me.
thanks
case number af00027,xxx
p.h
tega .o

Thanks everyone this has been a wonderful forum

just a note of thanks to everyone who have contributed to this forum, our interview was yesterday and we were successful.

questions were

1. what is your matric number
2. your wife date of birth
3. what is the relationship btw you and your sponsor
4. the kids were asked there age, Boy 4 and girl 2+ (but answered 5yrs) and the interviewer smile after they have made so much noise in the embassey runing up and down.

5. best subject art and no question was asked on it

next thing the welcome note was given and were asked to come back for collection in january 2007.

thank temi, jurice, baba agba and pastor adebayo

Congratulations -Thonia2

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your experience. All another success story and many more to come.
thonia2 said:
just a note of thanks to everyone who have contributed to this forum, our interview was yesterday and we were successful.

questions were

4. the kids were asked there age, Boy 4 and girl 2+ (but answered 5yrs) and the interviewer smile after they have made so much noise in the embassey runing up and down.

next thing the welcome note was given and were asked to come back for collection in january 2007.

Succesful DV Experience (WLD & 2Tee)

Praise God!

December 21, 2006, God gave us a beautiful Xmas present! we got the pink form welcoming us to the United States of America!

We would like to thank everyone on this forum for their contributions. For those still expecting 2nd letter & interview, the same God who did ours will surely do yours in Jesus name. What He started, He alone is able to complete. It doesn't matter how high your DV number is, your own time will surely come.

None of the forms sent in the 2nd package was collected. Not even my husband's own (WLD) who is the principal applicant. They used the forms we filled and sent from the first package but they collected new passport pictures and returned the old ones.

Also, only my National Population letter stating birth date etc. (I didn't have a birth certificate) and the children's birth certificates were collected. All other documents I took along (certificates etc) were not collected. Was told it was only the principal applicant's documents they wanted.

At the cubicle, I the spouse was told to sign my signature. My daughter (5yrs) was asked her age, if she was in Pry One and if she could write her name and she said yes. So she was given the form to write her name. I had to lift her up to write and she did us so proud with her fantastic cursive writing which looked like an oyinbo's own. I was told to sign for my 3yr-old son. Then the officials told the children and I to go and sit down.

Please try to go through the information you sent to them on the first form so you can give answers consistent with what you sent. We made photocopies of the filled forms so we knew exactly what we sent earlier.

Questions asked my husband:

1. Where were you born?
2. What's your date of birth?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What yr did you finish?
5. Which university?
6. What course?
7. What do you do?
8. Where do you work?
9. What does your wife do?
10. What's her date of birth?
11. What was your matric no. in school?
12. Where did you meet your wife?
13. Can I see your pictures?
14. What's your relationship with your sponsor?

We had loads of pictures all arranged in different envelopes - sponsor, family, children, wedding & engagement to make it easy for us to locate anyone they wanted. My husband gave him the envelope containing about 20 family pictures which showed all of us at different places, time, etc. When my husband wanted to give him another envelope, the official declined :D and said it was ok.

And that was it! We were told to come back to collect the visas in a month's time. We left at 10.30a.m and what a big relief it was. By the time we left the embassy, we were both physically & mentally drained. The long wait was finally over!

Note: There are cameras all over the place. You are watched so if you are going with your spouse and children, don't spank the children etc, play with them, talk with your spouse and generally show you are a family so they don't have any doubts about your relationship to one another.

Wish you all the best.

WLD & 2Tee

Inconsistent Data

tega said:
i just luckily got in touch with this network , pls, i'll like to know if there is any major problem if ones primary school certificate does not contain my full names will it pose a problem. i have 4 (four) names but as a child i used only 2 (two) of my name which is on my primary school certificate. plssome one reply me.
thanks
case number af00027,xxx
p.h
tega .o

Hi Tega,

I'll advise you don't include any certificate that is not a major certificate if the data there is not consistent with the names you gave when you applied for the visa or when you filled the first set of forms. I don't think Primary school certificate is major so I'll say leave it out.

This was also the advice we got from a DV lottery adviser. I had several certificates where I used the short form of my first name instead of the full one which was on my DV application. When I presented the cerificates to the adviser, he just pulled out all the inconsistent ones and said I should not present them so long they were not the major ones (school cert, university etc.) though eventually they didn't ask for any of my certificates since I wasn't the principal applicant.

But if the certificates are major, perhaps you could verify your results from WAEC if school cert, get your transcripts from the university/polytechnic to further prove ownership, swear an affidavit confirming the different names as belonging to the same person and also stating that all documents bearing the different names remain valid.

Perhaps the lawyers on this forum can advise you better.

All the best.

2Tee

Vaccinations taken

Ubus said:
2Tee,
Many thanx for the write-up. Which vaccinations do we really have to take.

We were given MMR, Tetanus, Hepatitis B. 2nd dose of Hepatitis B to be taken at a later date.

2Tee

thonia2 said:

questions were

The lord is good all the time, my people am telling you in this forum; we will all have cause to smile, God is with us for real, all we need do is have Faith; remember what the Bible says in the book of Heb 11:1-2; Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2.For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. My People see it, feel it, know it that we have not received any bad news and we will not for anybody in this forum in Jesus Name, do i hear you say AMEN! thonia2 Congratulations, 2tee & WLD i say congrats also more good news to come. I Wish all of us Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. Happy Holiday Shalom!

Successful DV Experience: Thanks to all

2Tee said:
Praise God!

December 21, 2006, God gave us a beautiful Xmas present! we got the pink form welcoming us to the United States of America!

We would like to thank everyone on this forum for their contributions. For those still expecting 2nd letter & interview, the same God who did ours will surely do yours in Jesus name. What He started, He alone is able to complete. It doesn't matter how high your DV number is, your own time will surely come.

None of the forms sent in the 2nd package was collected. Not even my husband's own (WLD) who is the principal applicant. They used the forms we filled and sent from the first package but they collected new passport pictures and returned the old ones.

Also, only my National Population letter stating birth date etc. (I didn't have a birth certificate) and the children's birth certificates were collected. All other documents I took along (certificates etc) were not collected. Was told it was only the principal applicant's documents they wanted.

At the cubicle, I the spouse was told to sign my signature. My daughter (5yrs) was asked her age, if she was in Pry One and if she could write her name and she said yes. So she was given the form to write her name. I had to lift her up to write and she did us so proud with her fantastic cursive writing which looked like an oyinbo's own. I was told to sign for my 3yr-old son. Then the officials told the children and I to go and sit down.

Please try to go through the information you sent to them on the first form so you can give answers consistent with what you sent. We made photocopies of the filled forms so we knew exactly what we sent earlier.

Questions asked my husband:

1. Where were you born?
2. What's your date of birth?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What yr did you finish?
5. Which university?
6. What course?
7. What do you do?
8. Where do you work?
9. What does your wife do?
10. What's her date of birth?
11. What was your matric no. in school?
12. Where did you meet your wife?
13. Can I see your pictures?
14. What's your relationship with your sponsor?

We had loads of pictures all arranged in different envelopes - sponsor, family, children, wedding & engagement to make it easy for us to locate anyone they wanted. My husband gave him the envelope containing about 20 family pictures which showed all of us at different places, time, etc. When my husband wanted to give him another envelope, the official declined :D and said it was ok.

And that was it! We were told to come back to collect the visas in a month's time. We left at 10.30a.m and what a big relief it was. By the time we left the embassy, we were both physically & mentally drained. The long wait was finally over!

Note: There are cameras all over the place. You are watched so if you are going with your spouse and children, don't spank the children etc, play with them, talk with your spouse and generally show you are a family so they don't have any doubts about your relationship to one another.

Wish you all the best.

WLD & 2Tee

We say a BIG thank you to ALL on this forum especially to Jrcies for starting this Nigerian thread, Catseye's, BarbaraLamp, Anahit, Pastor Adebayo for those words of faith and other members of this forum for your valuable contributions.

We wish you all sucess in all your endeavour. We also wish you a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

Keep the spirit high and alive

WLD

thank you 2tee

i thank god for people like you and pray that all your the works of your hand are fruitful. 2tee thanks once again and congrats on your successful interview.
tega.