• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

congrats

congratulations, i'm happy 4 u guys..the lord will do it for all of us in this forum in jesus name.we shall all receive our visas in jesus name(amen).....pls lets remember those dat are still havin their interviews this month in prayers..its very important we do dat cos we are one big family..

cestmoi
2007AF***11
waitn 4 2nd letter

Congrats Temi

Man,
I can not but congratulate you for your GC, i told you guys that faithful is He that has started a good work with us all, because He will SURELY finish it.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Medical

Guys,
abeg make una advice me o, I don call the Clinic , i asked if i could come for my medical, but they said i shouldn't come without having the form from KCC, please somebody advice.

sinexworldwide said:
Guys,
abeg make una advice me o, I don call the Clinic , i asked if i could come for my medical, but they said i shouldn't come without having the form from KCC, please somebody advice.

I will advice you wait till your number become current!! Its to early for you to do medicals now.

Congratulations

Temi said:
Dec 6,A greatday to behold,we collected a pink form with header “ United states of America Diplomatic Mission to Nigeria”.With the 1st paragraph stating “Welcome.You are now far along the way to becoming a United states citenzen!”2nd paragraph read thus “You have been found eligible to receive an immigrant visa.Please do not make any life changes or buy a plane ticket until you collect your visa(s)…blab la bla……”

Well I need to start here by thanking all of u guys, you have really tried by solving all challenges we encountered, it was as if we ve been to the interview b4 getting there.

How it all started!!! Actually my wife is the principal applicant.

6:50… We got to the embassy
Tips: please drop all your phones, cosmetic bags and items you feel u don’t need in your car or home to avoid embarrassment, in our case we had to give the phones to the Mopols which cost us little but we were happy to drop money for them afterward we got wat we wanted.
Please 2 passports showing ur 2ears is required orelse u will be turned back.I will advice you stick to the one used in the 1st letter. Opened all sealed enveloped there ooo,not at home ooo..
Entrance:… After the security check, we dropped our Appointment letter at the entrance and we were given 2 slips, one to write the principal applicant information and the other our queue number DV35.

Cashier: we were surprised that we only paid for the principal applicant alone $375, others should be paid later.

Lobby: We sat down watching ESPN till we heard our number!

Our number was call to turn in our docs. Tips: In our case we arranged all our documents separately.We were 3 applying;my wife, my daughter and I. Each of us had 2 big envelops, one for copies and the other for originals, so it was very easy for my wife to turn in all the docs.Even the guys had to ask her if she is a teacher! And all of them laughed and they gave her thumbs up for proper presentation.

We went back to our sit and we were listening to interviews!! Funny though all that were interviewed were given PINK form. No rejection, so that gave me confidence that ours too will be positive (urs too in Jesus name).

Interview: They did our thumb printing and made my wife to swear oath that all that she will say will be true.And asked me to go and sit down. Well she was asked couple of questions.

1. What is d name of your secondary school? What year did u finish secondary school?
2. Did you go to the university? Which University?What course and What was your Matric number? What year did you finish? What year did you finish your NYSC?What are you doing now?
3. What year did your sponsor gets to USA?
4. What took ur sponsor to the USA?
5. How long have you known your Husband?
6. How did you guys meet?Can i see your Photographs?
I guess that was all!!! And he congratulated her and he did not ask me the husband anything.The guy was friendly and gave her the pink form to come back and pick up our visas in a month and we should pay the balance of the Visas fee before collection.

I think I have tried to help someone, but whatever you are going to present please try as much as to be yourself.Thats the key!!! If you know it say it and if you don’t know say u don’t know but be composed and keep smiling all the time. IT IS WELL

Thanks!!!

Congratulations and praying that the Good Lord will not depart you.

Congratulations

Temi,
I congratulate you on your successfull cp interview and thank you a million times for posting your experience on this forum.It goes along way in preparing all of us that are still looking for our interview.
Infact i printed out your experience to be read by my wife(she is the principal applicant).
Pls do remember all of us in the forum in your prayers.The lord that has done yours will do ours too.

So when are u Guys planning to leave the country for the USA?

Thank you.

As soon as possible!!! Just tell your wife to be her self,be truthful and to keep a constant smile.

Congratulations

Temi,
Congratulations and welldone. I guess it is 2 out 2. Your prayers for us all. We wish you and your family the very best on your journey to the US.

About Police Report

Temi,
Congrats once again for your GC. Please could you please clarify these issue for me; as i said before i will be doing my court marriage by Jan, and the Church engagement and other things by March, i also plan to process my stuff with my wife, does she need Police Report also? And can someone please if not Temi, can sm1 please give me format of "Change of Status" format?
Thanks.

sinexworldwide said:
Temi,
Congrats once again for your GC. Please could you please clarify these issue for me; as i said before i will be doing my court marriage by Jan, and the Church engagement and other things by March, i also plan to process my stuff with my wife, does she need Police Report also? And can someone please if not Temi, can sm1 please give me format of "Change of Status" format?
Thanks.

Apparently, you have not been following the thread very carefully.
Whoever that will be travelling with you to the U.S, that is above 16 years needs the police report.

After your marriage at the registry, download and fill the form DSP-230 part 1 & 2 for your spouse.
Send the form(DSP-230 1&2) alongside with a copy of your marriage certificate, a passport size photograph of your spouse with a covering letter to KCC, explaining the needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
jrcies said:
Apparently, you have not been following the thread very carefully.
Whoever that will be travelling with you to the U.S, that is above 16 years needs the police report.

After your marriage at the registry, download and fill the form DSP-230 part 1 & 2 for your spouse.
Send the form(DSP-230 1&2) alongside with a copy of your marriage certificate, a passport size photograph of your spouse with a covering letter to KCC, explaining the needs.

Thank you jercies, Thats about all you need to do.It is well!!!

Am Back people

My people how una dey? nobody hear from me and una no ask of me...
anyway, i was out of town on official assingment just came back, we are one big family, ubus, jrcies,sinexworldwide,temi,shelnkid,ROSMOJ,cestmoi,MamaJ.... and a host of others i can not mention, God bless us all, lets remember ourselves in prayers, and most of all this our nation, remember we will go and surely come back, Yoruba man says '' Ile Labo Isimi Oko"" Home is the resting place after coming back from farm. so pls lets remember Naija in our prayers.

Most of all, as we go on let us remember the promise of God for us in the book of Joel 2 :21, afterall God is wonderful see Temi's experience for example; thats to tell us that God is with us in this forum. Shalom!
Cheers

Welcome Back

Yap! Adebayo, you are right, we need to keep remembering ourselves in prayer even our nation Nigeria.
You are welcome back to the forum, how was your trip , enough Travelling Allowance, no be so ? send your tithe to me o.
Stay cool.

You are welcome back in the house Adebayo.We really missed all your prayers and prophesies.

God will see all everyone of us through.

december bulletin

i hope u guys have seen the bulletin, omo na wa o!!!!!!. just keep our fingers crossed and keep praying that we have our numers current and have a successful interview. have a great festive period everyone

Amen ooooo

By the way, i just saw this and felt i should share it, The Visa Bulletin for January is out and this is the advance notification for Feb, an addition of just 600 from Jan to Feb.

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN FEBRUARY

For February, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2007 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 11,850 Except:
Ethiopia 10,800
Nigeria 7,600

ASIA 3,800
EUROPE 10,400
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 7
OCEANIA 550
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 825

My people what do you think? sooooooo slow se?