• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2007 Tracker

ahmedalishrif said:
CP
I THE INTERVEIW WILL BE IN US EMBASSY IN CAIRO IF THEY REPLY:)
They will. Your case number is pretty low. Your interview will most likely be in November-December.

hey everybody i have a question about the dv system
I know that they pick a number around 90000 persons and notify them then only 50000 get the GC .. my question is do they pick all in oneday then notify them over the months or they pick some everymonth till they reach their target ?
bottom line lol is there any chances to be picked if not yet or its already done and all we can do is wait for the NL ?

also when should i start losing hope ? in july like they said in the dv2007 instructions ? or they mostly get finished with it before that and they just gives this period in case of slow mail services ?

thanks in advance

GCard_Dream said:
If you are the lucky winner of DV2007 and have recieved the first letter, would you please inform us the date you received your first letter and your country of origin.

Lot of us are just hoping and praying that we get selected and desparately waiting for that first letter. Your information might give us some clue as to when the letters are supposed to be arriving and if there is still any possibility that one of us might receive that letter, which I have been waiting for past 7 years :( .

Please feel free to post any information with regard to DV 2007.

KEEP THE GOOD NEWS COMING!

Hi,
Received mine on May 23rd in the US dated May 18th.
Tunisia, Africa

Good luck everybody

bizza said:
Hi,
Received mine on May 23rd in the US dated May 18th.
Tunisia, Africa

Good luck everybody

Congratulations my friend .. would u mind sharing ur case number ?

Congratulations bizza. You just lifted my hopes again. I thought the deal was already done but it seems they are still sending out NLs. Could you please share your case number, so that we know how far they have reached.

Letter of Support

hello,

my number is DV2007AF8***

In instruction packet it tells us to get letter of support. I was wondering what type of information in this letter of support is needed when called for interview.

If they want bank statment then how much money do we have to show ?

Is it posible for my friend to show his or her W2 earning statement ?

thank you very much.

congratulations USM
which countery are you from and where did you recieve your letter and when is it dated if you dont mind sharing ?

Me_r_cy said:
congratulations USM
which countery are you from and where did you recieve your letter and when is it dated if you dont mind sharing ?

My currnet residence is USA
Dated April 18th 2006
Country of Birth: Tanzania

Thank you

bizza said:
case number AF27XXX. somehow high but I am keeping hope ;).

Good luck
congratulations again and good luck
i guess if i dont get anything by mid june then there is no chance for me :/
It's all Fate anyhow..

ireland notification

seems to be very little on europe on here...has anyone heard anything?
i spoke to kentucky and the lady told me nothing by 1st july, forget it!!
i live in the uk but am an irish passport holder so i'm keeping my fingers crossed but not that hopeful!

Hello all, I`m new in this forum. Well I`m from Switzerland, and I`m hoping and praying that I will get a NL from Kenntucky, but I don`t hear anything of any other winners from Switzerland, and it seems that it`s quiet in europe of getting winning notifications, so is there still hope that there are NL`s out in the mail somewhere? or is it over?? I mean officially they are sending them out til end of June, but we are talking about the USCIS :rolleyes: , so you never know lol :cool:

Well I wish good luck to all of you and me who are waiting and praying to get an NL, hopefully soon!! :)

Received mine on 24 May. Dated 10 May Case AF16XXX - Seems quite high. What are the chances? Anyone with AF16XXX and above got a GC?

ABBaby said:
Received mine on 24 May. Dated 10 May Case AF16XXX - Seems quite high. What are the chances? Anyone with AF16XXX and above got a GC?
congrats ..
which countery are you in ?
and I think your chances are better than someothers bc I have seen some that are AF36xxx
goodluck .. im still having hope to get a letter !