Does anyone know good relaxation technique?

Sex is a good way for after-8-hour. When you go home, have a good dinner, shower, and ....... . Do it really good, hard and multiple, then will sleep deeply right away. The problem is what to do during-8-hour?
(1) you should not visit this site which is very difficult.
(2) either work or think about sex.

Well, it might be a good time to discuss some secret facts about sex and relax? such as

(1) when is your first time and where?
(2) how many partners you had and plan to have how many more?
(3) how long can you last on average? What is the likelihood you can turn a girl on?
(4) did you ever notice any significant sexual difference among the partners you had?
(5) For a man, it is a fortune or a loser to have only one partner before he gets married?
(6) Is multiple orgams possible for real? If yes, offer concret experience.

... add more.. I know you guys are all gurus in this matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had ses (apologies to Phil Hendrie) with a goat once.

No, actually, my mistake. I made that up.
I have a question re: Indian girls. Are they "traditional"
and conservative in their love-lives? India seems
very traditional in these matters.

DUH!! I just realised Kama Sutra is from India.
Scratch that. Actually, that is weird. Outwardly, Indian
people are very proper and polite, like the Brits were in
Victorian times, when a glimpse of an ankle was
shocking.

C'mon, tell us! What scandalous and shocking things
really go on behind closed desi doors!

"You don't know what you don't Know" Most of us learn about lot of different things which we have never known before in life when we come to USA. America is very good when it comes to information. There are so many channels 24/7, so many liabararies, so many talk show and every day there is one book or the other.

Everything here is much beyond our imagination. When were in India we thought Atal and Advani was the best, when you come here that standard is way low, in this country even city commissioner is much better leader than our best. Watch congressman and senator speak on C-span, you will know how much through they are in whatever they do.

In India we thought Madhuri Dixit and Ash was the top class, you come here and you will find every third woman is like or better than Dixit and Ash.

In India whatever petrol we got , we thought was top of the line even if you can see smoke like a hell, you come here and even the lowest grade of Gasoline(87) you can't see smoke cloude even when you drive in a busy city with slow traffic. Not even talking about other two grade on top of third grade.
If we are Honest Everything here for us is like, How do they do that ?
When we come here we undergo a change, a change in every possible way, we are not being who we truely are . When you are not being who you really are, there is no passion and conviction in things we do, we go along to get along and that why frustration, depression and despair. We find it easy to adjust and compromise rather than confronting the situation that bothers us.

I believe that these things will keep haunting us untill the country where we come from becomes strong, untill our roots with whom we identify and define ourself becomes strong.

Please feel free to comment folks

ric2

ric2, when you had been waiting for GC, you talked about Ph.D/Parents/having baby (read - good sex) after GC ...after getting GC, you are fully obsessed with sex ...good...

Could you focus on sex when you were spending nights dialling INS number for status check ?

lol

confu, that was a good one.

i guess than ric2 must tell us how'z it before. Was it still multiple then, etc etc.

Re: ric2

(1) YES, I will visit my parents in this Christmas! Thanks a lot of people and INS monster.
(2) YES. I will start my Ph.D on September, 2003.
(3) YES. we are talking about having babe. But she is very busy. Lol.

I am not obsessed with sex. Just want to have an interesting topic for bored and stressed soul to vent.

good luck.

Originally posted by confu123
ric2, when you had been waiting for GC, you talked about Ph.D/Parents/having baby (read - good sex) after GC ...after getting GC, you are fully obsessed with sex ...good...

Could you focus on sex when you were spending nights dialling INS number for status check ?

try Reiki meditation

Try Reiki meditation-its a healing technique with hand or a version of medition and it does help a lot specially to come out of depression and lead a positive life!!, my own experiance.
for more information visit www.reiki.org

Originally posted by Indiatoday
"You don't know what you don't Know" Most of us learn about lot of different things which we have never known before in life when we come to USA. America is very good when it comes to information. There are so many channels 24/7, so many liabararies, so many talk show and every day there is one book or the other.

Everything here is much beyond our imagination. When were in India we thought Atal and Advani was the best, when you come here that standard is way low, in this country even city commissioner is much better leader than our best. Watch congressman and senator speak on C-span, you will know how much through they are in whatever they do.

In India we thought Madhuri Dixit and Ash was the top class, you come here and you will find every third woman is like or better than Dixit and Ash.

In India whatever petrol we got , we thought was top of the line even if you can see smoke like a hell, you come here and even the lowest grade of Gasoline(87) you can't see smoke cloude even when you drive in a busy city with slow traffic. Not even talking about other two grade on top of third grade.
If we are Honest Everything here for us is like, How do they do that ?
When we come here we undergo a change, a change in every possible way, we are not being who we truely are . When you are not being who you really are, there is no passion and conviction in things we do, we go along to get along and that why frustration, depression and despair. We find it easy to adjust and compromise rather than confronting the situation that bothers us.

I believe that these things will keep haunting us untill the country where we come from becomes strong, untill our roots with whom we identify and define ourself becomes strong.

Please feel free to comment folks

I am depressed about this as well. I have been in this country for 10 years now. But every passing day I feel stronger about my identity crisis instead of the other way around.

Also, I am sorry, the NFL just doesn't cut it for me the way European Football does.

Regarding sex, I have to agree with some of the other postes that the GC-wait isn't exactly boosting my libido these days. The feelings of being stuck, disempowered, helpless, not master one's own destiny etc.. are putting the clamp down on my male-ego.

The way to attract women through one's self-confidence and dominant-attitude first starts in one's head. Right now my head is pretty f&cked up. Maybe after getting the GC and securing my place in the world I'll become the Mac-Daddy-O that rik2 seems to be these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know good relaxation technique?

Hi, Why you are using relaxation techniques. Please ignore all of this and think why are you doing this.

I think solve your problem

Thanks.

Keep Busy is the key. Pursue a hobby, it helps a lot trust me!! Likw MS001 mentioned, Gym is indeed a very effective solution to reduce stress, not just the gym, long walks or jogs will help.
I myself visit the gym every other day and it keeps my energy level up and stress down. Don't watch the tube a lot, it leaves an empty feeling after you get up wasting about an hour or so watching it.
Above all, thank God for he has given you, trust me there are so many less fortunate souls. Take a trip to a hospital, I did recently as a friend of mine had a motorcycle accident and just the sight of the patients made me express my gratitude to the almighty and say a prayer for the less fortunate.
I had promised myself that I would take part only in immigration related matters, however this topic, I found interesting as I have been there too and have bounced back thought not totally.
Good Luck and look outside right now and enjoy the natural beauty for a change rather than looking for materialistic beauty.....

I like what Alka shared here...with a little twist. A real time life experience, I want to share too...
Almost an year ago, I was totally depressed, almost to the point of no return. Almost became an alcoholic, chugging down a couple of drinks every night. While some might argue 2 drinks might not be much, it will eventually catch up on you and make you dependent, especially if there is slightest OCD or GAD symptoms.

Now, I am a happy, more successful and enthusiastic individual. While I can ramble on and on about this topic, and almost sound like one of those commercials on TV...lets concentrate on the approach.

1. Identify the problem.
2. Stop thinking and day dreaming, start taking action.
3. Divert yourself away and take pleasures in simple things.
4. Refuel and reload often

Predominantly...the most common reason for the problem is "Comparison" of any kind. Tackle this problem at the grass root level and you will solve half the problem and develop your own approach. I might sound dumb....but the best way to reload and refuel... is in the bathroom. Its that rectangular thing above the sink..."mirror". Close the door, switch on the exhaust fan so that your family members dont think you are a psycho....and start talking to yourself. 2 min and you will start smiling or sweating depending on your mood....and both are good to release the elements that will fight depressive symptoms.

Like Alka mentioned...stop watching "aimless" TV. Decide the programs you want to watch, and just stick to that list. In that way you will not feel void, you will feel happy that you did exactly what you wanted to do.

Now...as for visiting the hospital...while it might sound rude, embarrassing and down right unethical to walk into a hospital for no reason and derive encouragement from destitute people...a better way to do it is to become a volunteer at a hospital, charitable society or even just a library/place of worship. Which ever you chose, it will give you a chance to take a look at others, rather than worrying or thinking about yourself.

Keeping busy is the key. Keeping yourself "incomplete" is the key. There has to be one aspect of yourself, that you still need to explore...always. if you are in IT, read about say....hmm...becoming a teacher...if you are a Doctor...think about how to develop a webpage. You get the picture? - Challenge yourself !!

My approach:
Gym 3 times a week
Cycling 50 miles a week
Certification/Educational challege : once a week
Read atleast 40 pages everyday, from any "real/physical" book.
Volunteer work at local library and hospital: once every 2 weeks.

Trust me, a few of these things, and your regular news/tv/web surfing and work....will leave only one thing for you to think about. And that is Family. Squeeze in time and joy that you spend and get on that front....and you will be a completely happy person day by day.

Wanted to pour in and share my experiences...thats all. I was fortunate to get helpful tips from couple of very influential and successful people in my life...one is a doctor and the other is a top executive (my cousins).

Good luck and happy times everyone !!
Stop wasting time and take a break....and prepare a plan. Then start executing...

Hope this helps.

-Nervewreck
(Not any more) :)

what to do?

If your current job is fine, forgot this nonsense process and keep preying God. I went with this mental torture for 6 years and still my wife's case is pending.