Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks kishu....but my doubt still is.......

since my attorney did'nt receive any mail confirmation from SESA .....how do I verify that my case actually did move to Federal ?? :confused:

Ask the CASE NUmber ????

Originally posted by GC-jhamela
thanks kishu....but my doubt still is.......

since my attorney did'nt receive any mail confirmation from SESA .....how do I verify that my case actually did move to Federal ?? :confused:

Tracker Update

The following changes were made :-
1) Added information for msadiqali.
2) Updated tracker with aproval date/number of days for GCJhamela, even though he is kind of unsure.
3) Updated number of days for ksf_kakinada and jem73.
4) Removed two columns related to Federal status/approval/date etc from the tracker. Hope this should be acceptable to everybody since there is a separate tracker in another chain in the same forum.

Shellb, Patelks, joe_NY any updates?? I know saran would not have any updates since he is in India.

Pls express concerns if any with regard to removal of the two columns.

Thanks,
pgae

add me

Pls add me in the list for delaware tracker. Labour filing date is 8/29/2003. Also, I wanted to recheck with everybody that there is no receipt no. provided to track our case.

thanks.

Krishna

Re: add me

Added krishnabaderia to the tracker ..... Dude can u give us the info on weather its an EB1, EB2 Or EB3 and if its an RIR or a Non RIR Case.

Regarding the receipt no. well thats what my attorney said that DE does not provide no receipt number......but there are means to track your case .... not sure abt it but seen ppl mention that before .....

Originally posted by krishnabaderia
Pls add me in the list for delaware tracker. Labour filing date is 8/29/2003. Also, I wanted to recheck with everybody that there is no receipt no. provided to track our case.

thanks.

Krishna

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Add me too

Hi,
I got it filled on Feb 27 2003 in EB2 RIR. Please add me to the delaware tracker.

Thanks

NEW APPLICATION IN DELWARE

HELLI GUYS

THIS IS TANVEER FROM NEWYORK I HAVE FILED MY LABOR CERTIFICATION IN NEWYORK AS U KNOW IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME IN NY SO MY EMPLOYER IS READY TO FILE MY APPLICATION FROM
DELAWARE

SINCE I HAVE COPY OF MY NY LABOR SO I WANT TO FILE MYSELF FOR DELAWARE

I WOULD APPRICIATE IF SOMEONE ANSWAR ME THE FOLLOWINS QUESTIONS

1-WHAT IS THE ADDRESS TO MAIL THE FOREIGN ALIEN LABOR CERTIFICATION IS UNDERMENTIONED ADDRESS CORRECT

FOREIGN ALIEN LABOR CERTIFICATION
4425 NORTH MARKET PLACE
SECOUND FLOOR
WILMINGTON DE 19802

2-WHAT FORMS WE HAVE TO FILL DO WE HAVE TO SEND ONLY ETA 750A/B DO I HAVE TO SEND ANY OTHER FORM BESIDES THESE FORMS

3-WHAT ARE THE NEWSPAPERS IN WHICH WE HAVE TO GIVE OUR AD . I KNOW THE AMERICA JOB BANK . CAN SOME BOSY TELL ME THE NAMES OF THE DELWARE NEWSPAPERS

4-WHAT IS THE AVERGE PROCESSING TIME IN DELWARE

THKS A LOT

TANVEER
tanveer45@hotmail.com
tanveera10@aol.com[/emai}

Re: Re: add me

Hi

Mine one is EB2 and RIR....

thanks,
Krishna

Originally posted by Darth_Vader
Added krishnabaderia to the tracker ..... Dude can u give us the info on weather its an EB1, EB2 Or EB3 and if its an RIR or a Non RIR Case.

Regarding the receipt no. well thats what my attorney said that DE does not provide no receipt number......but there are means to track your case .... not sure abt it but seen ppl mention that before .....

pgae,

It will be great if you can bring back the column-width and row-hight to the original values, on the tracker xl sheet.

The original values were

colum width => 22
row hight => 20

Makes it more readable.

Thanks

Width and height updated Tracker

Tracker with updated width and height

Originally posted by sunil_green
pgae,

It will be great if you can bring back the column-width and row-hight to the original values, on the tracker xl sheet.

The original values were

colum width => 22
row hight => 20

Makes it more readable.

Thanks

Guys,

My labour petition got approved in state and transferred to regional.

EB2-RIR-Jan 08,2003 - Decision date - 08-15-2003.

Thanks to everyone and wish you all good luck!.

Status

Hi All,

My lawyer gave me the T-Number ( I guess its tracking number)
what does that mean, does it mean that my petition has been approved and sent to Federal or does it not indicate anything.

My petition was filed on 27th Nov 2002 in EB3RIR category, but I have not heard anything back from my lawyer expect this tracking number.

Please let me know what could have possiblly happened in my case.

Thanks
David

Re: Status

Hey David,
If your case filed on 27 th Nov 2002 it should be cleared by now .. Check the phili DOL with your CASE Number .. I guess your lawer might have given you the CASE Number.. Try calling the Phili DOL ..they already finished processing Cases in NOV they are in to DEV now.. and whoever filed in NOV got their labour approved ..
Originally posted by decastod
Hi All,

My lawyer gave me the T-Number ( I guess its tracking number)
what does that mean, does it mean that my petition has been approved and sent to Federal or does it not indicate anything.

My petition was filed on 27th Nov 2002 in EB3RIR category, but I have not heard anything back from my lawyer expect this tracking number.

Please let me know what could have possiblly happened in my case.

Thanks
David

Looks like DELAWARE ENTERED IN TO JAN :)

FOLKS,
Looks like Delaware entered in to JAN.. This is Good News
According to the post of saro28

so Be ready jan Guys ...

Kishu

Congrats saro28.

Tracker updated with saro28 info.

Originally posted by saro28
Guys,

My labour petition got approved in state and transferred to regional.

EB2-RIR-Jan 08,2003 - Decision date - 08-15-2003.

Thanks to everyone and wish you all good luck!.

Status
Not open for further replies.