Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I applied my State labor in 10/2001 (EB3). Sent to Phily DOL on 1/2003. DOL back to SESA regarding the Requirement of new advertising for the job in 3/2003.

Now Sesa says they notified my laywer for the new job advertisement clipping.

My Quesion:

1. Once they receive the new advertisement response from my lawyer, what is the usual process take place?

2. In this scenario, do I have to start the process from the beginning or they SESA will verify the lawyer's response and forward it to DOL?

3. Once Phily DOL Receive the response, how do they process? Do I have to wait again in the queue or they will give some preference?

I am desperatly looking for answer for my above queries. Thanks in advance for you guys taking some time to respond.

Thanks

Is your employer trying to steal employees with projects from other companies in the name of Green Card?.

I dont think this is the right place to post your message about this.

Re: My PD

Hi Guys,
I have filed my labour in Oct 17 2002 Eb3 Non-Rir . I guess i should be soon hearing from them.

- Ram

DE SESA, No complaints so far

On this thread, no body said their LC got queried etc. by DE SESA. I think that's at least good news from DE. I know they are processing in slow pace. Wait and hope for the best. Good Luck to u all.

Has any one got SESA approved yet who has a receipt date in the month of October '02?

Hi,

Has any one got SESA approved yet who has a receipt date in the month of October 2002?

Mine was filed 2nd week of October. (RIR-EB3).

Folks, please keep updating this thread. I have been reading this forum for a while.

Also any updates on PHIL DOL. The website says it's processing Jan 2003. Anyone in this thread got approved recently.

Please keep sharing the info and help others in making a rough estimate when the labor would get cleared. Delaware has become like any other clogged SESA. :(

Thanks,
RK

RKIndiaCBE

Please enter your details in the Delaware Labor Tracker. This helps everyone in this forum to keep a track of the labor updates

emilyde

I guess your date is Oct 5 2002. Last person who got certified was with date Oct 4 2002. Kindly can you let us know your current situation.

thanks

vicky

status

I checked with my company people they
said so they did't rcd any reply from delaware.
Let me know.

Thanks,

Emily

On the DOL website the philly is processing Jan 2003 is it true or is it still processing sep 2002( as it says immigration.com). guys if anybody knows about this let me know

how fast Delaware is moving ??

Guys ,
Am new to this forum ... can some one tell how fast Delaware is moving ...
A month in a month or
more than that !!

and Any reasons why it has slowed down ?

My Delaware State Labor Filing date is Oct-3 rd or after. It is already moved to Phiily DOL,When I tried get more information using DOL Phone Number I came to know that my case is moved on to Philly on April 7 th.So guys You can imagine Which date they are processing now

Labor filed in Oct 1 st 2002

Hi guys,

I have bben reading your messages since long. Just want to inform you that my labor was filed on Oct 1st 2002 thru dealware in EB2 / RIR category.
but as per my lawyer i haven't received any reply from DOL.

Pls let me know if any of you have filed on this date and have got approval.

thnx

phone number to reach delaware DOL

Can anyone let me know what is the phone number to reach delaware labor dept.

rituy

Hi Rituy

why dont u check at Phily DOL telephone system or email system to see if you case has been transfered or not. you can always check there by giving ur employer phone number of tax id number. Check the thread Philly DOL in this forum and u will find information there. Guys in that forum are very organized. Asking the DE labor department will not be much of a help i guess. once u get the information please also do post here.

thanks

updated labor tracker with new approval

hello guys

this delaware labor tracker is updated with the information of anotherdellabor approval.

congrats anotherdellabor.

thanks

vicky

Status
Not open for further replies.