Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys given option to retest the market through re-advertising

Hi Destiny, mirium, all.

Few questions/concerns!

While declining the RIR filing for you, did the DOL gave you an option for retesting the job market as was done at different DOLs before? Basically, few friends of mine had to readvertise and submit the results and at least in this case in TX was approving the RIR LCs.

Since, at DE SESA has same PD dates for RIR / non-RIR but not DOL (05/2002 vs. 09-10/2002); approximately what are we looking at in months due to this Non-RIR processing? I am asking for other experiences and whether the application goes back into queue at DE-SESA & retains the PD and reprocessed or continues to be processed in DOL but moved to Non-RIR queue.

Having filed in early this Jan, I am still a few months away but I am sure so far the experience hasn't been close to what we expected :-(

Thanks,

Pradk,
I need to ask you one question about your friends DOL Dallas rfe? I also got the nof thru dol texas office last month & I had started doing readvertisement for 2 weeks. but I want to know from you is that couple of your friends did readvertisement from texas for dol dallas, after how many days did your friends got approvals from dol dallas once the reply to nof/rfe was sent to dol dallas. Please reply so that i can figure out how many days they will take in my case.

sorry guys iam using this thread because i found some material on dol texas here.

spb999

Hi pradK,sudP and others,
My Labour was applied under EB3 and position is software engineer. But I think whether you applied in eb2/eb3 doesn't really matter. Bcos most of the labours applied in this year through my company are getting rejected.
But the letter from DOL gave an option of posting another advertisement and direct the response to state workforce agency. But my lawyer says labours are getting approved
after going through this process and he says the whole process from the time of receiving this letter to approval should only take 2 months as my PD still holds good.

destiny

update

Just talked with DE Labor Officer. They are currently processing applications dated beginning of October 2003. Guys who got approved with PD of September please update this forum and update the labor tracker.

Thank

Vicky

NonRIR : Does it ever get approved?

I have not seen any of the NonRIR approved.

If any one has NonRIR certified in DE sesa, please update.

Thanks,

Hi,

I spoke to friday delaware labor department they
said that we are processing oct 1st week cases.

Thanks,

emily:)

An filing now ...should i go for Non-RIR or RIR

An filling my Labour in a week ...should i go for Non-RIR or RIR.
State level dates are the same , Sep02.
But Federal is slow in Non-RIR,May-02.

Are there any Non-RiR reejctions ?

Appreciate any advice on this .

Finally Got LC Approval

Hi all ,
I got my LC approval last week..
.My Filing Dates r -
August 17th 2002 Receipt Date
State Approval on 11/21/2002
Feb 19th Remand Issued to State about missing advertisement..State Submitted the advertisement on 04/09/2003
LC Approved on 04/11/2003....
All the best..c u in 140/485 forum..

Updated Tracker

Updated Tracker

Last heard approval from Delaware is of ImmigrateRavi. He filed his case on October 4th 2002. His case is approved by DE labor on April 11th 2003. EB2 or EB3, RIR or NON RIR is not not known as of now. He posted his approval msg in a seperate thread. I have updated his information in this labor tracker.

Others who have any news on their cases please update the tracker. all the best guys.

thanks

vicky

NON-RIR EB3 Labour approved

Dear Friends,

I applied for Delaware Federal labor in July/lastweek/2002.
It has been approved last week !

It tool almost one year to get my labor work, I did a major mistake when I gave my paper work to American lawyer in FEB 2002 she applied in Regular process (NON-RIR) case most of them got labour in 6 months after they applied in RIR case but for me it took 1 year to get approval.

And I don't want to make a big mistake again, I am ready to take risk and want to apply for consulate process.... Can any one of you expain me how it works and How I should apply for it without delay...

I have to apply for I-140 next week, Do you advice me going through Consulate Process or Regualar process in USA. I am ready to take risk in going to India for Consulate process.

My friends told me that if good to apply I-140 and it seems it takes 3 months to get approval and then go to India and apply for i-485 in the same day in the consulate process. Is this true??

Since we people suffer a lot from this US Immigration. Is always better to take advice from your experiences and that's why I also what to exchange my hard feelings for the last 8 months for this mistake I did with my Attorney !...

Thanks a lot and Good Luck for Every one !
Please reply to my questions if you have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.