December 2004 Concurrent filing

jolly_fellow said:
Hey Jayjo7,
I am also EB3 like you. I guess it should be CSC.
My dates are very much similar to yours.
So keep us posted at the forum.

I got EAD/AP approved for my entire family of 4
Hello jolly_fellow,

Sure we will keep our info updated, can you please post or add all your information to the signature

Ap / Ead Rfe

Hey KK
USCIS issued RFE for my EAD /AP on 24th Feb. Till now I didn't get any information about it. It seems you also got on 16th. Did you get it or your attorney got it? Is there any way we can find what they needed by calling them?

Thanks in Advance
GC007

GCLOVER007 said:
Hey KK
USCIS issued RFE for my EAD /AP on 24th Feb. Till now I didn't get any information about it. It seems you also got on 16th. Did you get it or your attorney got it? Is there any way we can find what they needed by calling them?

Thanks in Advance
GC007
Hey GC007,
My attorney got the RFE. I think all RFEs will goto attorney first. You need to call the attorney. You have to respond in 45 to 90 days I think ( correct me if I am wrong). Don't waste time. Call the attorney.
Thanks
KK

Photo Id

Hello
Thanks KK for your great reply,
Guys Another question please
Attorney sent me copy of the RFE, Its for Photo ID for EAD and AP. In this case do I need to take seperate copies of license and passport for EAD and AP or only one copy is enough for both?

Also Do I need to take full passport photocopy or just the picture page with information about databirth and other information?

THanks in Advance
GC007

GCLOVER007 said:
Hello
Thanks KK for your great reply,
Guys Another question please
Attorney sent me copy of the RFE, Its for Photo ID for EAD and AP. In this case do I need to take seperate copies of license and passport for EAD and AP or only one copy is enough for both?

Also Do I need to take full passport photocopy or just the picture page with information about databirth and other information?

THanks in Advance
GC007
Hey GCLOVER,
Its the same query. I sent my black and white passport first page copy and color drivers license copy for both AP and EAD. No need of full passport. Actually any one of the passport firstpage in color or Drivers license in color is fine. Just check with the attorney. Seperate for each one.
Thanks
KK

My lawyer also requested color copy of the first page in the passport. Lawyer mailed the docs today. Any idea how many days does it take to get the RFE cleared and EAD approved?

rak1974 said:
My lawyer also requested color copy of the first page in the passport. Lawyer mailed the docs today. Any idea how many days does it take to get the RFE cleared and EAD approved?

After USCIS received the RFE response It took two days for me to get the approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
One more EAD/AP approval.

Our EAD got approved today according to USCIS website. It says that they ordered a new card and it will be mailed to me.

Do you guys know how long it would take for me receive the EAD in mail?

-SeattleLC.
---------------------------------------------
EB2
I140/485 ND: 1/27/2005
AP: 3/11/2005
EAD: 3/16/2005 (according to USCIS website).
FP/Biometric: 3/16/2005
I140: ???
I485: ???

Last edited by a moderator:
One more question

We completed out FP/Biometrics today (3/16). They basically took our picture and finger prints.

So, which one is qualifies as biometrics ?

-SeattleLC

seattleLC said:
Our EAD got approved today according to USCIS website. It says that they ordered a new card and it will be mailed to me.

Do you guys know how long it would take for me receive the EAD in mail?

-SeattleLC.
---------------------------------------------
EB2
I140/485 ND: 1/27/2005
AP: 3/11/2005
EAD: 3/16/2005 (according to USCIS website).
FP/Biometric: 3/16/2005
I140: ???
I485: ???

===========

Should get it in 10 days max.

Does anyone know how long takes to process I-140 ? Neb centre still showing they are processing for aug 2003 ????

SeattleLC,

When did you receive the FP notice?

seattleLC said:
We completed out FP/Biometrics today (3/16). They basically took our picture and finger prints.

So, which one is qualifies as biometrics ?

-SeattleLC