December 2004 Concurrent filing

marlon2006 said:
My employer filed I-140+I-485 2 weeks ago. Where is this LIN# supposed to be sent to ? My address or laywer's ?

The receipt will be sent to your lawyer office which has the Lin#, normally it takes 2 to 4 weeks

Received LIN# today !

Received LIN# today.

I-140 RD:02/22/05, ND:02/23/05

jayjo7 said:
The receipt will be sent to your lawyer office which has the

Lin#, normally it takes 2 to 4 weeks

RFE for AP

Hi, I received RFE for my AP and my wife's AP today. Hoping it is the standard RFE that some of us have been receiving about color photos and passport copies.

hi rak1974

yes, I believe that's what it is about the color copies........

what is that biometrics stuff.......you mean the fp schduled on 3/11 but you went ahead and done before that day....on 2/24??

Thanks!!

RFE for EAD also..

Hi lc_needed, Today we received RFE for EAD also. I don't remember sending color copies of passport when we applied, so hoping RFE is for those copies.

Regarding biometrics..we received two finger printing notices. At first I thought they are duplicate but with close look, One was for regular FP and another for biometrics. We finished FP (where they scanned our fingers for FBI match) and scheduled for biometrics on 03/11 (where they will take our pictures also and do something with it..).
I know it is confusing.. :confused: but check out this thread http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=165116 for more details.

EAD Approved

kriskish said:
Hey Veryblue,
Yes I saw first LUD change on 02/23 when they receive my RFE and yesterday I saw LUD change on my case but no update in the status. HTH.
Thanks
KK
I got the EAD approval email yesterday, havent heard about AP yet. Look at my signature for details.

rak1974 said:
Hi, I received RFE for my AP and my wife's AP today. Hoping it is the standard RFE that some of us have been receiving about color photos and passport copies.
Hi Rak,
Yes it might be photos or Photo ID. Keep you guys driver's license color photo copies ready. My ead got approved yesterday. So they took 10 days to clear rfes. HTH.
Thanks
KK

veryblue said:
I got the EAD approval email yesterday, havent heard about AP yet. Look at my signature for details.
Hey Veryblue,
Mine was also approved. I saw three days LUD changes on AP so I am guessing It will get approved today.
Thanks
KK

Ap

Generally , howmany days will take to recive AP documents once after approve the AP. NSC approved my AP on Feb 4th Still my attorney didn't get the parole papers.

hi kk & all

I have a quick question for you guys,

I got eads, ap ad as 2/24/2005.........

I have done my fp on 2/26....

now......2/28;3/1;3/2;3/3 ....I have noticed lud changes in 485.........
what does this mean.....do you know....

Thanks!!

Did you get any LUD or updated message after FP done ?
No change in the message or LUD updates after our FP.

Thanks
Shyla

EB3 - NSC
Priority Date: June 2002
140 RD -Sep 2004
485/AP/EAD RD - Dec 2004
FP 02/24/2005
EAD no updates AD : ??
AP AD 02/24/2005

Spouse FP 02/24/2005
Spouse EAD Approved - 02/16/2005
Spouse AP AD 02/24/2005

I-140 AD : ??
I-485 AD : ??

spouse and EAD

Guys, I have got my EAD and AP and FP but no LUD so far.
Does it mean anything?
I am using substitue labor and not sure if 140 will be approved. What are the consequences if my spouse uses the EAD. He is on 7 year H1 and want to change jobs. In case this 140 doenst work out will he be out of status then.
Thanks

hi longwaythere!!

Hi,

You said you received AP approval....is that means, you just got the ap document ?? The reason why I am asking is, my attorney said they received the AP document, but they are saying they are waiting for the approval letter to be received.............do we get anything like that??

Thanks!

Concurrent Filing (NSC):
I-140/I-485 : RD - 04/22/2004
EAD/AP Approved - 06/12/2004
FP - 09/03/04

Waiting on I-140/I-485. Called INS and was told they are processing applications recd. in Aug'03. If anyone had noticed, there have been no changes in the processing time frame for the past 9 months that I know of. However, it's just the last updated date in the processing timeframe report that changes twice a month.

Message for Jayj07

Hey Jayjo7,
I am also EB3 like you. I guess it should be CSC.
My dates are very much similar to yours.
So keep us posted at the forum.

I got EAD/AP approved for my entire family of 4