December 2004 Concurrent filing

Salani said:
Hi,

Sorry for the error, I also had Code 2 on my second FP. Second time they took my photograph, digital signature and index finger mark. I guess that's what code 2 means.

On my first FP, they took FP of all fingers.

Salani
Thanks for the information. Hopefully we get our approval soon.

Salani,

Another update for you.I ran the scanner for 12/09/04. There were 8 cases received and 5 has been approved. Ours two and someone else is also pending.The latest case to get approved was 5/18/05. So hopefully ours get cleared soon.

Just jump from another forum to here. My I140 ND is 12/3/2004, and still waiting. Any one is on the same boat?

Hi All,

Recd the magic mail yesterday at 6:45 PM (EST). My I-140 is approved. Please read my signature.

Sensat your approval should also be in email. Thanks to every for making this forum a great learning board.

Salani

Salani,

Congrats......Mine is still pending.That makes it only two left...Hopefully I will get it next week.

Hello,

Can we just take stock of how many people are still left to be approved for people who filed in december 2004?.

Looks to me just if I am the only one

sensat said:
Hello,

Can we just take stock of how many people are still left to be approved for people who filed in december 2004?.

Looks to me just if I am the only one

Count Me in....RD 12/21/2004 ND 12/22/2004...No I140 yet...Waiting anxiously..

-GCLover

second FP ?

My friend filed substitute labor on dec 28th. He got first FP somewhere in Feb. This month his I140 got approved. & Today he got Second FP notice. Does it mean that most likely his Green card will be approved in 2 months?

Thanks

Never Know

July2003filer said:
My friend filed substitute labor on dec 28th. He got first FP somewhere in Feb. This month his I140 got approved. & Today he got Second FP notice. Does it mean that most likely his Green card will be approved in 2 months?

Thanks

You Never Know, He might get within a week or month or year or decade. I finished my first FP on march and Second on April. Just LUD changed after that. No I140 and 485. My ND is 12/22/2005. So its all upto NSC guys.

-GCLover

hi KK

Hi KK,

I am sure you don't need to worry about that RFE.......since I see and listen so many people talked about it......I am sure this RFE is about your salary history and to verify to see you are still with the same employer.....

BTW, my 140 got approved on 5/10 which is 5 months after I concurrently filed. My PD is 10/29/2001. Concurrently filed on 12/14/2004.

Thanks,
LC_NEEDED

kriskish said:
Hi Guys,
I just got an email and says they need more evidence. I think I will loose this case. I dont know how far my employer supports this as my last day is July 1st. Dont know what is the RFE yet. Just thought of letting you know.
Thanks
KK

LC approved?

This may not be the right thread but this is one of the closer ones I found.
Would anyone know what PD LC's from washington were approved before they were moved to BEC? I am getting an LC from 9/2002 but I recently came to know it may not be approved and I don't know if it is in the BEC.

My I140 has been approved

Really thrilled to share my I140 approval with all users of this forum.

Especially with rejections and queries on my earlier I140 with my previous employer, the words I140 had left a bad taste in mouth and mind and this approval comes as a big relief .

I hope all the others to get an approval without any queries and at the earliest.

I140/I485 RD: 12/29/2004
ND: 01/10/2005
I140 approval date:05/25/05
---------------------------
Previous employer:
Labor date :09/2001
Labor approval :05/2002
I140 ND/RD:08/2002
I140 Rejection date(ability to pay): 08/2003
Reapplied I140 : 09/2003
Query : 03/2004 Left employer.
Approved 05/2004

RFE Ability to Pay

RD - 12/27/2004

I got my EAD, AP and the 2 FP's have been completed.

Now I have got an RFE for ability to pay. Mine is future employment. Company has pretty good financials anybody see any issues - I am on 7th year extension.

Attorney tells me they did get a couple over the last year and both went thro' smooth. Any reasons to be worried ?

Thanks, Hoochie

hoochie said:
RD - 12/27/2004

I got my EAD, AP and the 2 FP's have been completed.

Now I have got an RFE for ability to pay. Mine is future employment. Company has pretty good financials anybody see any issues - I am on 7th year extension.

Attorney tells me they did get a couple over the last year and both went thro' smooth. Any reasons to be worried ?

Thanks, Hoochie

There shouldn't be any problem as long as company has good financials records and should come up with your future salary as profits.

My 140 was approved on 5/31/05. ND 12/30/04.

It was approved one week after I did biometric code 3. (was my first FP)

Thanks for all the info. This is a great forum.

I140 Left over head count...

Guys,
Could we take a head count for pending I140 who applied in Dec 04?
wanted to get an idea of how many people are left over like me whose I140 are never touched.

-GCLover