December 2004 Concurrent filing

edealfan said:
Chicagopains, Congratulations! Good luck with your I-485 application.

Can you also post your timeline of I-140/I-485/EAD/AP application status so others could benefit from your case.
Here is my time line:
131,765,140,485 applied 12/27/04
131,765--approved --feb 2
140 rfe(ability to pay) june 1st
140 rfe replied june 27
140 approved july 1st-------- :)

Fp

Gurus,
please share, how long it takes to get fingure printing notice after filing I-140\I-485. My wife is planning to stay in India for 2-3 months. How much time do we get to do it

bbb,

Yes, EAD approval took me just about a month from the Notice Date. However, I don't have the card in my hand yet. I was told it takes about 2 weeks to receive the card in mail.

bbb1974 said:
Hi there,
Whats the apporximate time taken for the approval of A/P and EAD.

Hi edealfan,
Looks like ugot EAD in a month. correct?

140 Approved

Hi Guys,
Just to share the information that friend of mine whose I140 RD 12/07/04 with ND 12/08/04 got approved on 07/29/2005.

-GCLover

bbb1974 said:
Gurus,
please share, how long it takes to get fingure printing notice after filing I-140\I-485. My wife is planning to stay in India for 2-3 months. How much time do we get to do it

Hi,

You may get with in 30 to 45 days time and you will not have more than couple of weeks time to go for Biometrics/FP. If you were applied through EB2, pl. ensure that biometrics done as per the notice, otherwise it will dealy your GC process.

Rgs
GS2005

bbb1974 said:
Hi there,
Whats the apporximate time taken for the approval of A/P and EAD.

Hi edealfan,
Looks like ugot EAD in a month. correct?

Hi,

You may get EAD and AP between 30 to 45 days time.

Rgs
GS2005

Thanks

Hi gcseeker2005 and edealfan,
Thanks for replying, would definately help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had REF on I140 for employer abilty to pay and my original expereince certificates. My company subbited on July 6th and have LUD on July 8th. But haven't heard anything after that ? How long it takes for such kind of decisions?

Thanks

Consulate processing VS I485

hello guyz,
me and my wife are trying to find out what is best for our case CP or 485.
Primary applicant is working for a state university as an prof, catagory EB2. we are in Ohio so our regianl office is Nebraska

do you know any one tried CP? what is the time diference betrween CP and 485 for EB2 in Nebraska? what are the drawbacks of CP.
please let us know your suggestions/experience?

i485

hello guyz,
me and my wife are trying to find out what is best for our case CP or 485.
Primary applicant is working for a state university as a prof, catagory EB2. we are in Ohio so our reg office is Nebraska

do you know any one tried CP? what is the time diference betrween CP and 485 for EB2 in Nebraska? what are the drawbacks of CP. how long will it take to get the employment authorization from the day of filing?
please let us know your suggestions/experience?

Employer not giving I140#

Hello All,
Priority Date is Nov2003(EB3 category).I filed my I140/485 concurrently in Dec2004. Got my EAD in Feb. My money hungry unscrupulous desi employer is not giving the 140 receipt number.Arsehole is scared that I may leave his company once my 140 gets approved.This is inspite of me bearing all the gc expenses and finding all the projects on my own. Is there a way I can find out the status of my 140 ? I filed my FOIA last month . Looking at the number of FOIA applications that are pending it might take more than 6 months.
Is there anyone on the forum who has a priority date and I140 filing date similar to mine ?If so what is their current 140 status. I heard there were lot many 140 approvals in recent times esp for the ones who did a concurrent filing in Dec04.
Any input willbe highly appreciated.

Question regarding Ref

Friends,

I got ref on my I140 on May 18th
1 Ability to Pay,
2.Review the record for length of inc
3 My original expereince certificates

My comapny responded on July 6th With

1.Proof of ability to pay
2.Are incorporated since 1999 (Did change the name sent proof of it)
3.Sent my original experince certificates

Sub labor (EB3)
140/485/ AD 12/27/2004
Ref : May 18th
Responded on July 6th.
LUD July 8th on I140
AP ?????????

My officer code is NSC/CACWH061 :-
1) How long does it takes to hear from NSC ?
2) Does anyone dealt with this officer ?
3) Did anyone had simillar REF ?

Please tell me your experience.

Thanks
FP 2/14/2005

As per the timeline basis, your 140 shud have been approved a long time ago.
However if you have the receipt number you can check if there were any RFEs issued, employer responded to or not etc. In my opinion it is not common to get an RFE on 140 unless you have a strong reason to believe so.

gangleader said:
Hello All,
Priority Date is Nov2003(EB3 category).I filed my I140/485 concurrently in Dec2004. Got my EAD in Feb. My money hungry unscrupulous desi employer is not giving the 140 receipt number.Arsehole is scared that I may leave his company once my 140 gets approved.This is inspite of me bearing all the gc expenses and finding all the projects on my own. Is there a way I can find out the status of my 140 ? I filed my FOIA last month . Looking at the number of FOIA applications that are pending it might take more than 6 months.
Is there anyone on the forum who has a priority date and I140 filing date similar to mine ?If so what is their current 140 status. I heard there were lot many 140 approvals in recent times esp for the ones who did a concurrent filing in Dec04.
Any input willbe highly appreciated.

Ref on July 5th 2005

My company has responded to Ref on July 5th 2005 and have LUD on 7th of July. After that nothing happening to my I-140 ? Any advice ?
Does it take that long ?

Thanks

What is the site to track the progress of I140 and 485

140 and 485 was filed concurrently in December 2004 - mine is EB3.
I have not yet heard anything from my employer. Not sure any RFE was sent to my employer. Anyone in my situation?

My employer refuse to give the I140 rec number.
Atleast I can track 485 in the site.
Could anyone post the link for tracking 485 here please?

smhsha ,
I am in the same situation.Priority date is Nov2003 .Filed my 140 & 485 concurrently on Dec29, 2004. My employer is refusing to give the 140 receipt #.
I don't think is any way to find out the receipt number.Filing a FOIA will help but that itself is taking more than 6 months.
Can I know the name of your company?

I'm also in same position. Employer is reluctant to give I-140 receipt number.

PD is Aug 2003,
1st FD: Mar'05
2nd FD: May'05
3rd FD: May'05
EAD: 02/17/2005.

I140/I485 AD: 12/28/2004. - EB3 Category.