Data Consolidation Project February Thread

ver 149

Some more approvals and lot of RFE's for Sep 01.

Feb approvals now upto 365.

Fixed the summary links for cons_01 file.

Hi ALL,

How has your experience been with the MULTIPLE files ?? or do you prefer a SINGLE Consolidated file ?

We have been discussing this offline ..... but please post your experience.

Regards.

ver 155

Added SRC01-218
Added SRc01-222 ( found just 1 485 SRC)
Started rescan from SRC01-001 to SRC01-215.
Next person take it from SRC01-218.

People who are downloading please comment on this
Kumarsin, Ramatha - please check your PMs.

Originally posted by eb2_I485_RD0901
Hi ALL,

How has your experience been with the MULTIPLE files ?? or do you prefer a SINGLE Consolidated file ?

We have been discussing this offline ..... but please post your experience.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
scanned from 01-249 to 01-259

Could someone add 01-224. Tried to find numbers, but too many invalid.

cons_01

rescanned up to the last date of src01. next person, please rescan from 02-001

Originally posted by gingibi
scanned from 01-249 to 01-259

Could someone add 01-224. Tried to find numbers, but too many invalid.

gingibi, which range of numbers did you scan?
I too tried scanning 01-222 and got lot of invalid nos.
gingibi, by the way, check your PM.

cons_02

next person, please take it from 02-034. i won't be that next person again. going to American Airlines Center tonight to take a break from all the scannings. :)

Next time let's label the thread something like "I485 pending applications tracker- all years" so that many more people can visit and may be contribute too...:)

Single consolidated file

Thanks very much for the active team for this wonderful file. I habitated to see this thread every day, some times 2,3 times also. Single consolidated file would be better than split files. If there is any trouble for single file, atleast please mention a word whether it is summary file or date range. Thanks.

cons_02

rescan from 02-034 to 02-074. next person, please take it from 02-075.

Many RFEs, few approvals. Looks like TSC are focusing on this part and sending RFE like crazy.

sd_eagle, i think your latest cons_02 got messed up. the column titles are at the end instead of the top row. would you have a look and try fixing it?

I have no idea how this happened, sorry about it. I will try to see if I can fix it after work.

“sd_eagle, i think your latest cons_02 got messed up. the column titles are at the end instead of the top row. would you have a look and try fixing it?”

Data Consolidate

Guys,

It's great to see the consolidated file and many thanks to all of you who put theirs heart out in doing the great job of producing such a wonderful report.

One suggestion i would like to throw is - can we add a column for RFE and track the numbers for that too, just like we did for Transfers.

Thanks
Sri