Data Consolidation Project February Thread

Guys please do not delete sheets.
I have been working to come up with a solution to reduce the size of the sheet. I will post my results soon.

TSC is on a roll....

ver 141

Sorry guys.. after 100 scans its denied...

feb went upto 271.

I know many approvals in last 2 days in sep..range

I tried to upload the file but immigration site is not allowing me due to size anyway if anybody wants to do scans use ver 140 because there is no big change.

Thanks.

Folks,

Where is the limitation - on this message board or INS site ?

If the limitation is in uploading the file on this message board - how about putting the file somewhere else on web ?

Free web space is available on several servers, personal web servers at homes.

It can be arranged :)

Toolong,
Looks like now PatiencelessTX & Kumarsin have hit the 1 MB mark for the zipped file and this site does not allow uploading of file that is more than 1 MB.
Eb2_I485_RD0901, please post your solution soon.
Pradha, if you could also suggest some way.

By the way, a guy from MSN board pointed out to me data for 01-236 was incorrect. So I moved the status, just keep the SRC numbers and ran the multiscan for SRC01-236.
How the data got messed up is a mystery but guys please be careful when running multiscan and sorts.

Hi All,

Here is an optimized version. This is just a quick fix ; I am working on a whole new concept to make the file smaller;

Sorry I had to delete the tables in the summary sheet; But I think as long as the RAW data is there the charts can alays be made after the file has been downloaded.

Also added more dates from SRC01-237.

Regards,

SRC01-268***

Hi dear friends. Could any of you gurus run the 01-268 series?
I don't know how to do it. My wife and I are very concern because she has not received her FP yet.

Thank you in advance.

elmerjazz
RD

SRC01261***** scanned results

Could some one add this range to the consolidated list . Scanned it today (2/6/2004 ) . It has a few approvals for the month of February .

It is a partial list for this range (as it has a few numbers missing at the beginning and at the end) . Got kicked out a few times .

ver 142

eb2_I485_RD0901, Thanks for the quick fix. I didn't see the sheet for SRC01-237.
I am positing ver 142. these are the changes -

+ Re-added 01-001
+ Added Mercury_485's data for 01-261
+ 01-236 was messed up, so re-scanned & corrected the data.

In my mind, the next sheet to delete in case there is a problem uploading would be the Members sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
File breakup

Here goes cons_sum

There are two key things for this to work
If you want to open this file cons_sum

1) All four file should be in the same directory
2) The other three file (cons_01,02,03 should be open in the excel before you double click cons_sum

Also file name cons_01, 02 and 03 should not be changed.

Please post your views , other options before we decide on one way or other.

--pr

01-236

goastros,

My postings crossed yours , That is why I used the same no 142,

Any way did you see what was messed up in 236. I compared your file 236 (in 142) with that in Ver 141. they are exactly same, except for few approvals yesterday. I could not see any diffrence. If that is the case then it is not a sorting problem, May be we are not putting the right message in some case.

I remember to have seen that email, but deleted it. do you still have the message.

--pr

this is a great opportunity for every one to focus on scanning for the new dates. guys, contact Goastros if you don't have an assignment from him yet.

Rescans - cons_02

I have fixed the "Summary" links on each worksheet to go to the summary file.

Also rescanned abt 1000 cases in '02

02-049 to 02-051 (Dec 2-Dec 4 2001)

Okay guys, I was finally able to conquer the 1000 case scan limit.

I knocked down three days (02-049 to 02-051) in the few hours I could spend on scanning since yesterday. Wow, that actually feels good :D

I am posting the spreadsheet, can one of you guys add it to the consolidated spreadsheet.

One very interesting observation, almost 50% of the cases for these three days (Dec 02, 2001 to Dec 04, 2001) have either been approved or transferred to a local office with in the first 10-12 months. Most of the approvals and transfers have a date in 2002.

And also there were not many cases for these three days (about 460 cases for three days). So my guess is, once TSC starts processing Dec cases, it's going to breeze thru at this current rate. Touch wood ....

Dinnu

cons_01 and cons_sum

version 147

Added 01-207, 208, 209

and now version 148

added dinnu's data

stones,

I have scanned my file some time back on a connection 4kb speed ( Of course it was the only way I knew then to overcome 1000 limit). Do you have a connection slower than that.

How much time it is taking in your case, Just curious as I thought then it was some strange thing (perticularly in this country)

--pr