Dallas TX - N-400 Timeline -

i do not think ull have any problems.

i've read a post here, where someone got naturalized without having his status dissapear at all.

i dont think it disapears for 100% of successful ppl.

waiting for my intrview letter

like all of you I am also waiting for the people in dallas to process my application

My time line is as follows:

PD: 07-21-2005
FP DATE: 08-26-2005
Interview:????
Oath: ????

Did anyone with the same PD receive their Interview Letter Already

My online status never showed up, as long as I have applied for my N-400. What could this mean?? It seems from other threads that the online status is not very clear

many thanks :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
What does " INT 8/26/05" mean?

And I would say that your interview letter would come in at least a month, considering ppl who applied in june didnt receive it yet. (maybe not all, but me and some others still have not received the Interview Letter).

sorry for the confusion

I made a mistake. I wrote INT. It is actually FP ( finger printing date)
Sorry for this.
I am really anxious like all of you to complete this whole naturalization process as quikly as possible.
As soon as I receive my interview notice, I will update you all.

Good luck to all, and lets hope Hurricane Rita may pass without leaving to much damage. God Bless :)

I thought the Dallas D.O. was one of the fastest.

But after reading some other posts here, in my case, it seems to be pretty slow.

its been more more than 1 month since my FP and i still haven't received my Interview notice...:-(

Last edited by a moderator:
andone said:
I thought the Dallas D.O. was one of the fastest.

But after reading some other posts here, in my case, it seems to be pretty slow.

its been more more than 1 month since my FP and i still haven't received my Interview notice...:-(

Well if it makes you feel any better, my wife submitted her first FP on 05/05 and second FP on 06/22, and more than 3 months after the second FP, is still waiting for her interview letter.

Processing times seem to be so wildly different even within the same DO!

oath ceremony dates

does anyone know when the next ceremony dates are in the Forth Worth area.I heared they were held every 3 months or so for about 400 or so people. I am out of the country on bussiness quite a bit, and would hope that my interview and oath would be around the same time.

Does anyone know if I can request to have a early oath ceremony if I can explain my case of having to travel out of the country??

Many thanks and hope everyones interview letter will arrive soon :)

waitin said:
does anyone know when the next ceremony dates are in the Forth Worth area.I heared they were held every 3 months or so for about 400 or so people. I am out of the country on bussiness quite a bit, and would hope that my interview and oath would be around the same time.

I have seen it posted on this thread that natz cermonies in Fort Worth are held at the Will Rogers Coliseum. You can send an email to marsha.anderson@fortworthgov.org (Public Information Officer) and ask when the next natz ceremony in Fort Worth is scheduled.

waitin said:
Does anyone know if I can request to have a early oath ceremony if I can explain my case of having to travel out of the country??

Let us all know if you get any information on this from other sources.

Good luck!

HVN400,

I am surprised that you are left to guessing your oath ceremony date and venue after taking your interview and clearing the name check a while back. I am not sure why the Dallas DO does not give the oath letter for the next ceremony right after a successful interview? Is this common with all Dallas DO interviewees?

It is another matter that I am still guessing my interview date even with an early April PD :rolleyes: !

jay_m,

u mean u applied in april and still didnt receive your interview letter?

when did you have your FP?

Yes, my PD is 04/03 and my FP is 05/23. Still waiting...I know of one other person whose PD is 03/23 still waiting...Some are lucky to get it done in 3 months some like us have to wait I guess....

whatever happened to them trying to get the process down to 6 months for everyone?

I read that somewhere, that starting in 2006(and we're close to it), they wanna keep it down to 6 months to get naturalized.

now it seems that for many ppl it takes 6 months to get the interview letter...

has anyone from Dallas, who applied in late june 2005(PD around June 20), received their interview notice ?

nvenkat said:
I applied in Mar,2005 in DALLAS and have still not got my Interview
Hi nvenkat,

Were you able to get any information at all on the status of your applicaiton through the INFOPASS appointment?

My wife had an INFOPASS appointment today at the Dallas DO. According to the information officer, the holdup is due to the fact that the file is still at the TSC, though everything is ok (FP ok and namecheck ok). Until the file is transferred to the DO, she said that there is not much that the DO can do. The information officer made a suggestion that my wife should write to the TSC to make an inquiry.

What next ?

Hello all

I express mailed my N400 paperwork to the Mesquite center 9/19/05. My check was encashed 9/22/05.
Not sure what the next step is... Would I be getting a confirmation back from the USCIS with a Priority Date and Case number ? If so, then when should I expect to get it ?

Thanks much
Gurdiya