Dallas TX - N-400 Timeline -

Applicant2005 - I too went for my interview today, got approved and got my oath notice. I am sure we had the same officer, however she was very friendly (not at first) but as the interview went along, it got better.

The officer asked me what county I live in - I live in Tarrant and have an interview date of 4/22/05. The only thing I can think of is that the oath dates for your county have not been published yet.

What county do you live in?

Buster,
Thanks for the Info, I live in Tarrant county too.
I don’t have any source of getting the Oath Ceremony date for Tarrant County or any other county in DFW. I think we are open to take Oath in any county in DFW.
Do you or anyone on this thread know a way to track a case once its been approved by the interviewing officer.

Applicant2005 said:
Buster,
Thanks for the Info, I live in Tarrant county too.
I don’t have any source of getting the Oath Ceremony date for Tarrant County or any other county in DFW. I think we are open to take Oath in any county in DFW.
Do you or anyone on this thread know a way to track a case once its been approved by the interviewing officer.

Applicant2005, my apologies, the next Oath ceremony that I know of IS on April 22nd 2005 in Forth Worth at Will Rodgers. I was given my N-445 notification of Oath Ceremony right there at the interview. Strange that you did not get your oath notice at the interview too. I would hold tight and I am sure something will come, they may have different ceremonies for Tarrant county, and will be scheduled for one closer to your house.

As for tracking a case, the only way I know of is to put your case number into the automated system on the BCIS website, however my case does not show any information, so its not the most reliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Applicant2005, did you hear anything on your oath ceremony yet, I am hoping you hear something on the one taking place in Fort Worh next Friday.

Let me know.

A Proud US Citizen

Well, my journey came to an end today - I am now a proud US Citizen, I had my oath ceremony this morning in Fort Worth, and it was great, very well planned out. We had one of our state representatives there, as well as our city mayor. The only complaint I had, is that we were all told to arrive at 9:15, which we did and the ceremony only started at 11:00am, by 10:00am they had processed everyone, so we really just sat there for a whole hour twidling our thumbs. All in all about 500 people at this ceremony, and the place was packed solid.

Anyway, good luck to everyone else on the forum, I will still come back to the forum to answer questions or ask them myself.

My timeline as follows:

PD: January 3rd 2005
FD: February 1st 2005
Interview: April 5th 2005
Oath: April 22nd 2005

buster said:
Well, my journey came to an end today - I am now a proud US Citizen, I had my oath ceremony this morning in Fort Worth, and it was great, very well planned out. We had one of our state representatives there, as well as our city mayor. The only complaint I had, is that we were all told to arrive at 9:15, which we did and the ceremony only started at 11:00am, by 10:00am they had processed everyone, so we really just sat there for a whole hour twidling our thumbs. All in all about 500 people at this ceremony, and the place was packed solid.

Anyway, good luck to everyone else on the forum, I will still come back to the forum to answer questions or ask them myself.

My timeline as follows:

PD: January 3rd 2005
FD: February 1st 2005
Interview: April 5th 2005
Oath: April 22nd 2005

Congrats!!!!
Did they talk/mention anything abt social security as we were discussin earlier ?
Thanks!

Kind_SD said:
Congrats!!!!
Did they talk/mention anything abt social security as we were discussin earlier ?
Thanks!

Thanks very much, and it's VERY funny that you should ask that question, because they said nothing regarding SS. I am going to call down there next week to get some clarification, I know something has to be done, but surprised they didnt mention anything to us, seen as though I knew it was coming.

More to come

I am from Denton county and spouse/I had our interviews mid-March. We have not received our oath letters yet. When was your interview at the Dallas DO? - Were you told anything about the dates at the interview? I was told that the Denton county oath dates are not out (not sure what that meant).

From what I understand Dallas have oath ceremonies every 90 days and I believe the last one in Denton county was in April, the reason you probably did not get a letter, is due to the ceremony being full - so counting - July should be the next one.

Hmm ... not sure how you know which officer will be interviewing you, I went for interview back in April, and my papers said nothing about that.

Based on pvb80's post, I was expecting the oath letters today ... and we both did get our oath letters ... they came in today and our oath is on June 2 at the Dallas convention center ... less than 2 weeks notice!!

From application date of about August 1st week 04, it took us about 10 months in total!

Schedule of Naturalization Ceremonies in Dallas Area

Does any one know whether there is going to be a oath ceremony on July 4th? I have an interview scheduled for 6/23 and am wondering if I they can let me attend the ceremony on 7/4.

I am impressed

Guys,
I got my Oath letter yesterday; I would be attending the June 2nd ceremony at Dallas Convention center.

My timing were as follows :
PD : 01/06/05
FD : 02/03/05
Interview : 04/05/05
Oath Letter Received : 05/25/05
Oath : 06/02/05

Took less than 6 months....

Last edited by a moderator: