Dallas Regional DOL Tracker

Texas DOL

Hi TexanCanadian,
I am in the same boat. My case was sent to DOL in March 2002. Since than no NOF, no approval nothing....My lawyer contacted DOL last month and they were told that my file has not even assigned Yet...and they can not give timeline as when this case will be assigned....

Let's see what happens..

Hang in there...

TXCanadian and WfLabor - I think I have to join your gang as my case was sent to DOL on Oct 2002 and havnt heard anything yet. Now looking at your post, like you, have no choice but to wait.

Mirage27 - As per my underestanding, DOL will issue NOF only once and they will give 35 days for rebuttal. Since your Rebuttal date is Sept-03, they would either issue a approval or denial. No more NOF...buy hey I could be wrong.

Guys, I have not been NOFfed yet. My case went to DOL from TWC in Sept, after that nothing. I call the recording every day and get the same message...case recieved on, status posted on...the wait just kills...

DOL Approvals

Hi All,

My case was sent to DOL Aug 2002, no NOF. I have read on another forum that cases are getting certified with no NOF, u may want to read them:

TexasImmigration

Hang in there!

Re: RE: LJWaiting, LC Approval

Originally posted by hanuman_chalisa
Congratulations to LJWaiting.
Could please share some more information

Category: EB2/EB3 and RIR/Non-RIR?
Job Description: Software Engineer/Systems Programmer/Marketing/etc..... ?
Job Requirements: MS or BS + number of years of experience?
Company Size: ?
How many Layoffs in past two-three years?

tia

I apologize for the delayed response. I haven't been checking this thread for a while.

Category: EB2, RIR
Job description: Programmer Analyst
Job requirement: BS + 2 yrs or MS +1 yr
Company size: >5000 employees worldwide
Layoffs - none

Hope this helps.

LJWaiting

PS - Perhaps someone else can explain this inconsistency, but a colleague of mine with similar dates got their case sent back from the DOL to the state office. The attorney is now going to reapply from the state where our company HQ is located instead of reapplying in TX. I don't know enough about this process for this to make sense to me! Because if this is possible, why were our cases processed in TX in the first place?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news anyone??

Anyone have any updates? Looks like they are going to initiate the Perm process soon....plus the rest of the year for DOL is probably a holiday

holiday

I think they have just shut the office down for the rest of the year and are having a great holiday...

TX DOL sucks

Guys once again. Has any one gotten any approvals from DOL dallas. Not sure if these guys are doing anything at all.

Hi guys
Yesterday I found out that my case in DOL has been denied under RIR

Sent on July 2002 got nof nov 2002 rejected nov 28 2003

Reason Unknown as soon as get the reaason i'll post the same here.

Dallas

My application was filed on 09/28/2002, havent heard anything yet. However the immigration website says 11/2002 is currently being processed. Please advise.

Hello MRP2612,
I had the same case with me. My case was sent back to Texas SWA in JULY 2003 aftre 2 yrs. My laweys are going with Normal processing.
Did anything happen to yours and do you have any idea as to what would be the outcome and the process involved.

Thanks,
:)
Nitin

DOL DALLAS CASE #'s

I called DOL DALLAS this morning as part of my weekly ritual of calling the automated phone number and was shocked when all of a sudden my case was not located on the system. I tried the employer phone number too. I was not very happy about it. I did some research and found that someother people were having similar problems.

Based on suggestions from other websites I tried substracting my original case # with 7365. It didn't work for me but I kept trying and here is what I figured:
for all those people whose case #'s start with
0635072x try 6343380-99 as your case #'s
0635073x - 4x try 6343400-20 as your case #'s

You will get to your case #'s. Looks like DOL Dallas has been certifiying a lot of case. Not sure if they are IT or Non-IT.

Hope this helps. have fun.

lalaker :mad:

DOL DALLAS CASE #'s

I called DOL DALLAS this morning as part of my weekly ritual of calling the automated phone number and was shocked when all of a sudden my case was not located on the system. I tried the employer phone number too. I was not very happy about it. I did some research and found that someother people were having similar problems.

Based on suggestions from other websites I tried substracting my original case # with 7365. It didn't work for me but I kept trying and here is what I figured:
for all those people whose case #'s start with
0635072x try 6343380-99 as your case #'s
0635073x - 4x try 6343400-20 as your case #'s

You will get to your case #'s. Looks like DOL Dallas has been certifiying a lot of case. Not sure if they are IT or Non-IT.

Hope this helps. have fun.

lalaker :confused:

RIR LC

I m new to this forum but I surely appreciate some help and advice. My case was filed under RIR in Feb 2003 and recieved a reciept from TWC Austin. After that I have not heard anything from them, I dont even knkow if my case has moved to DOL Dallas. On the immigration.com website it shows that TWC is processing 7/2003 so my case should have been forwarded to DOL 6 months back. I have not recieved any letter from them, stating the case has moved forward to DOL. It is almost a year now. My employer did call them 2 months back and they said everything looks OK and it is under process and we should hear from them when it moves to DOL. Is this normal? I even tried the auto system with DOL and it said case not found. Please advice

labor

RShah,
My case was also filed in Feb-03 at SESA and was forwarded to DOL in Sept-03. I got all correspondence from SESA and DOL. PLease check with your attorney. Ask them if they recieved anything from SESA when they applied. You have to make sure that they have really applied.

good luck

lalaker thanks for ur response. I dont have an attorney my employer filied it himself. I do have correspondence from SESA with reciept number but nothing from DOL