Dallas Regional DOL Tracker

What the heck is going on at Texas DOL? They are still stuck in Nov, 2002. All the other offices are moving forward but for Dallas. Do they do any work there at all? This is ridiculous.

You guys are not alone. My application at atlanta dol has been pending for over 13 months now. ridiculous DOL's

TX DOL sucks

I called the DOL office in Dallas last week and a guy answered the phone. I asked him about the whole labor situation and why the Dallas office has such a back log. He just laughed and said " we are short handed and are a little bit behind".
I wanted to scream.

only god can help us now.

24 months

My file was transferred from TWC Austin to DOL Dallas in Feb 2002. So this month it will be 2 yrs and I have heard nothing- absolute silence. My case was filed under RIR but ????
I am no longer feeling very optimistic about the whole thing and think the Canada immigration that I have applied for seems more positive.
As days turn into months into years My back up plan is soon becoming the only realistic plan.
Dont know what DOL Dallas is doing. Hope things pick up.

Hi Texancanadian
I am with u for this.
Ur canada immigration will be done very soon i guess , in 2 months , as urs date is May 2003

Yes
I agree that is relaistic.

Thanks
Kota

My labor Certification Denied.

My Labor Certification in RIR is denied and Labor department specified the following reasons for my denial. (Texas Service Certer)

1.The employer failed to provide sufficient documentary evidence which shows clearly that it has been recruiting US Workers for the job at least at the prevailing wage and working conditions within the immediately preceding 6 months.

2.The employer provided documentation to support limited advertising for this occupation. In this instance an advertisement was placed in a newspaper of your choice three times however all recruitment was conducted in the same month. There are no other recruitment efforts contained in the case record. In addition according to information gathered by this office, massive layoffs and company closures occurred in IT Occupations beginning in late 2000. In that, the employer failed to show pattern of recruitment efforts over the past six months prior to filing the application.

3.The application is returned to the SWA to be processed under the basic process the employer is being offered a one time option of having this application processed according to REMAND DATE, as opposed to the PRIORITY DATE and is directed to notify the SWA immediately as to which date the employer wishes to use.

I have the following questions regarding my denial.

1.What are the chances of getting my approval in NON RIR Category?
2.Does anyone has any idea about REMAND DATE vs PRIORITY DATE?
3.What’s SWA meaning?
4.Can I apply one more labor certification in other state?

My attorney is not helpful and I would appreciate your help in this regard. Thank you.

labor cleared

Folks,
here is what I found from the phone retrieval system at DOL Dallas.

06344995: dot code 030.162-014, Certified
06344996: dot code 030.062-, received
06344997: dot code 030.062-010,Certified
06344998: dot code 030.162-014, received
06344999: dot code 030. RIR Denied
06345000: dot code 039.162-018 Certified Jan 31st 2004
06345001: dot code: 313.361.030 Received

This is to the best of my knowledge. I urge people call DOL automated phone system and use their phone numbers to verify the status of their case.

lalaker

DOL labor through

My case was just Certified

Details:
Category: EB2 RIR
Job Description: Software Engineer
Job Requirements: MS + 3 yrs
( I hve MS + 8yrs experience)
Company Size: 50
How many Layoffs in past two-three years? 0

Ciao and good Luck

Aug 2002 cases

Just called DOL. Man picked up and checked my case number on computer, he said my case was unrecommended so have to wait for it to be reviewed again whenever thats gonna be! Call today u may get bit more info.

Labour approved

Hi all,
I just heard from my lawyer, she just heard from DoL, my labor got approved. It was sent to federal on 11/19/2002.
Looks like they are actually peocessing november finally.
Thanks and good luck guys :)
- MS

no NOF, EB2 RIR, employer has had no layoffs, not too sure about the DOT code. Software engineer.

bunch of Approval from Dell Company

on Feb 23 2004, bunch of RIR cases were certified from Dell company. most postions are software engineer or program analyst or chief computer programmer