Dallas Regional DOL Tracker

still processing 01/2003

I just spoke to a lady at DOL Dallas (214-767-4989)

and she said they are processing :

01/2003 - RIR cases recommended for immediate approval

06/2002 - RIR problem cases.

keep ur fingers crossed.

LC Time

My attorney says "Texas DOL that informs us that the LC Application has been forwarded to the U.S. Regional Office of the DOL in Dallas, Texas for final processing.". It was on 04/19/2004. I think it will take another year and half. Anyone in the same time frame as myne ?????

DOL still on 12/2002

I have been watching for the past 4 months that the texas DOL has not moved its processing time ahead - its still shows as 12/2002..What's up with that ???

Reply from DOL

I called them yesterday (05/18/04) and they are processing Jan 2003 cases now..Its a long way to go..

date ahead of what is shown

i called up my lawyer yesterday to figure out the DOL dates. The lawyers told me that even if some officers are processing 12/2002 and 1/2003 cases, the date shown on the website is not advanced. So, let's hope that some of them are processing cases much beyond 1.2003..

Dec 2002 LC approval, why so long?

Does anyone know why it takes DOL Dallas regional center so long to process Dec 2002 LC applications? I've been tracking the process, they started to process Dec 2002 last Nov, 6 months have passed by and they are still processing Dec 2002. It is sosososo slow. Thanks, :confused:

Yeah! It's toooooo slow...

I am eagarly waiting for it to advance.. I used to blame my attorney, but it seems every case is not advancing as we wish to. All of you, Please keep update your case details on this site. We hope for the best...

Good Luck!

Gany

What's going on @ DOL DALLAS

Attorney: Any idea what is happening at dallas dol, how backlog reduction centers are going to effect processing in dallas ?

I wish every one would update the status...

Hi All,

It's been a long time since we heard some one's approval from Dallas DOL. I guess, not many of us updating the status. Please update the status of your cases on this forum...

Thanks,
Gany

My case details....

Labor State applied... Sept 5th, 2002
Forward to Dallas DOL... Feb 19th, 2003
Receipt/acknowledgement date.. Feb 24th, 2003

We have not received any update from DOL Dallas as of today.. Neither RFE nor Approval... Hope to get soon...

Just found out today that mine case got denied for RIR received DOL August 9th 2002. What are my options should I stay with my current employer and wait to see or should I hunt for another Job and apply again from some place else I am already in my 4th year on H1B1 :(

No Our company do not have any layoff etc but we did not find any person ready to move and work to the rural area and get this job.

Hi jp1972,

Sorry to hear about your case....

But I am sure there must be an alternative for your case. Hope your company would come up with BEST option.

Good Luck!!!

Gany.

Request to all other Dallas DOL applicants... Please post your case status.

Dates

JP1972: There should be an alternative way. In worst case, may be you have to reapply so that even if your H1 expires, you can still be here.

MY DOL recvd (Dallas, TX) date April 19th, 2004. Hoping to know some thing within an year or so. Is it true that they gave the paper works to some contracters to reduce the backlog of 300000 cases? Also i heard that all the applications received after sep 30, 2003 will be handled by them. So may be myne will be going to some contracter.

please keep posting the latest news..

I am sorry but I did not understand the reason for denial. Isn't it a requirement for labor certification that the company was not able to find a U.S. citizen for the same job? Wasn't it good for your case that they could not find anyone?

What the real reason stated by the UCIS? Did your company not have any funding? How big is the company? Please explain your refusal more clearly since it will help everyone here in the list. Thank you.

I am still waiting to get the letter from them. I just found out this on phone retrival system. Can any one suggest me a good lawyer in dallas area.

Last edited by a moderator:
To JP1972

Here are the information of some lawyers i know here in Dallas, TX. Both of them appeared to be good from some of my friend's experiences.

1) Alan Chen
Phone: 972 235 5772

2) Joseph Perry
Phone: 972 233 6411

How did you check your status with the phone retrieval system? Can you explain?

Just simply call the number then choose 1 for permanent application and 2 for search by employer phone number or 1 to search by case number. Thanks for the Lawyers numbers. Do you know what is the rate of success they have in getting labor certification. Did they filed some cases and got RIR denied etc. What happen to your friends case. Did they got certified?

To JP1972

For those attorneys, as far as i know, one of my friend had to put the adv on the newspaper again. Thats it. All others pased without any problems.

What number i should call to get the status, after calling this number, the only thing needed is the employer phone number?

214-767-9384 number to call for information. How much do they charge approx. Do you have any Idea. Which lawyer you are using?