Dallas BEC tracking : Texas cases only

I talked to TWC today and they said all enterject files will be shipped to Dallas center tomorrow and all will get confirmation soon. Let's pray nothing happens to this truck form Austin to Dallas:)

Asib said:
I talked to TWC today and they said all enterject files will be shipped to Dallas center tomorrow and all will get confirmation soon. Let's pray nothing happens to this truck form Austin to Dallas:)

After this long wait, I wish they could put our pending files in different queue and treat us differently. If they do so, that would be awesome.

KUDOS 2 Asib for bringing this breaking news flash. :cool:

Asib said:

Asib:

Thanks! . This is great news.

Thanks, Asib !
Hope DBEC treats the Dec-Jan RFE responses as 45 day ltr response and puts our files directly in the processing que.

Hingo,
My guess only some cases from x year ( some month of 2003, not sure) to y year (not sure) had been moved to Enterject, these are 14,000 cases. Also, it might be based as a block of applications from one company.
Since nisra's PD is 01 2003, so his case might have moved to DBEC either from Enterject ( via TWC), same like Texancanadian.
Only way to know would be when somebody gets an extn email response, by sep.

hingo said:
Please read the reply by nisra saying "My PD is 01/20/2003 and I did get my 45DL from DBEC. I replied to it on 02/03/2005.

I guess this adds more confusion about the process they follow"

http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=8674093861&m=808103128

Last edited by a moderator:
80% complete

FYI: I was listening a desi radio show last Friday where an attorney was asked on air on the currents status of cases in Dallas - BEC. He replied that though individual case details are not yet available they have received confirmation that data entry on 80 % of pending cases has been completed.

As far as my case I have received case # but no 45 day letter. I have repeatedly sent 7 th yr extension email request to no avail. So once again waiting and hoping.

Asib said:

Guys:

My attorney has received confirmation that TWC has sent my case to Dallas DOL on July 29th. It appears that all cases have finally been sent to Dallas DOL. Let's pray that DOL finishes the data entry soon.

Thanks Guys

Thanks for all the vital info.

My lawyer sent me a note today stating he received a letter from TWC that my labor was sent to D-BEC.

I dont think its so called 45 days letter.

I don't know when they will finish the data entry for the Enterject cases?

I don't know what should I do, wait for it, or go file PERM. My PD is Dec 2002.

I don't know why TWC sent out a letter to lawyer about the box being shipped to BEC? One thing is clear, I am in D-BEC now, and thats the final truth. Lets see what will happen.

My lawyer also got the TWC letter. So, now we have to wait for the 45 day crap, even though we responded to the RFE from Enterject :mad:

Queue

Lately, I have not seen any postings in this thread claiming their LC has been certified. In another thread, someone with RIR PD of 01/02/2003 in Michigan just received the certification. Does anyone know where we are with the certification of RIR or NON-RIR cases for Texas?

Patiently Waiting,

SPP
:D

RIR
TWC Labor PD: March 2004

gc_maze said:
My lawyer also got the TWC letter. So, now we have to wait for the 45 day crap, even though we responded to the RFE from Enterject :mad:
Got the Letter stating the Case has been forwarded to BEC ... NOW AGAIN WAIT ..................................................

Apparently folks are getting labor approval without the 45 day letters...

http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4694050912&m=793104628

I just found out my application was recieved at the Dallas BEC last week. Priority date: Feb 2004, EB3. Lets see how long this goes on now. Originally applied in April 2001 but after all the massive lay-offs in my company, all our RIR's were cancelled. Had to start from scratch last year in non-RIR. This is one long waiting game.

Gurus,
I need your help deciphering the case information snapshot that I finally received from Philly BEC. I actually have been trying to get this for days from Dallas BEC and must have sent 5-6 emails over a period of last 3 months but wasnt successful. Yesterday I sent it to Philly and got a response.

Mine is August 2001 RIR case filed in Texas with TWC. It was sent from TWC to DOL-Dallas in March 2002 but was kicked back. Since then the only time I have heard from anyone is from Enterject (TWC's contractor) in December 2004 asking if company was interested in continuing the case to which company responded positively. OK so here are the details. If anyone can provide any insight I will appreciate it. Other information which I have not stated below like Name of Company, Title etc is true.

ETA Case number: D-05109-xxxxx
Processing Type: RIR
Case Received date: 4/19/2005
Case Status: Data Review
Priority date: 8/10/2001
Case Source: Region
Visa Type: H1 B
Processing Center: DBEC

I have not as yet received a 45 day letter. Does this mean my case is still RIR. I thought since my case was kicked back it may have become NON-RIR. When can I expect to receive 45 day letter ? What does case status: Data Review mean ? Also my salary listed in the screenshot is about 2K lower than Prevailing wage - is that by itself any cause for trouble ? Of course my salary now is $ 15 K higher than when the application was filed ( will be exact 4 yrs to the date tomorrow).
I would really appreciate any/all input or insight.
Thanks

To texancanadian

Generally, 'Data review' means, a 45-day letter has been issued and waiting for/reviewing the reply from the employer. But, since, you did not receive any 45-day letter, I am not sure what 'Data review' means in your case. May be Icarus can help you. DOL should skip the 45-day crap for Enterject cases anyway since these are already comfirmed to be continued :rolleyes:. But, even in that scenario, the case should not be sitting in the 'Data review' status for 4 months.

Texancanadian,
As it is showing up as RIR for your case status and case source as "region", so your file may show up right at the begining of the RIR que. As far as 45 day letter is concerned, looks like DBEC people will first finish the abbreviated data entry of all cases till Sep, so no 45 day letters. After that we may see 45 day letters. Thing is, without 45 day response, the case won't be put in the que to be picked up for processing.. :mad:

Case moved to DBEC

My update:-

NON-RIR, EB3
Labor PD: Jul 03
Enterject Inquiry: December 04.
Case moved to DBEC - August 1st, 2005
45 days letter: ?????

So guys, I am also in the same boat.;-(. It seems TWC forwarded most of the cases to Enterject which did enquire about the validity of the case. So, DBEC shouldn't repeat it. But let's see what happens.
If we are FORTUNATE", we may receive the approval without the 45 days letter.
"I AM KIDDING..........U CAN'T BE LUCKY WITH 'USA' LABOR DEPTT." It is very obvious that they are deliberately delaying the cases..Nothing in US runs so slow...

Anyway GOOD LUCK to all of us.

-- thanks,

Guys,
RDODA, whose case was also stuck with Enterject, got the D- number in the screen shot. Why does it show Region ?

"Originally Posted by rdoda
My lawyer got this reply/screen shot data from BEC :
Processing Type: RIR
Case Status: Data Review
Case Source: Region
Case Number: D-05217-8xxxx.

Although my case was still stuck at SWA(one of those enterject cases with TWC) and was a TR/Non RIR case.
Can anybody calarify what Case Status and processing type mean in this case? Is processing type as RIR an error on BEC data entry part?

Note: I didn't intend to edit your post, but for some reason it did so, and posted the message underneath it, I apolozise. Please make sure you have the right content, I have not edited anything on your original post.

Any 45 days letter?

Has he got any 45 days letter?
Anybody else from this forum got 45 days letter?
I appreciate if you share it with others.