Dallas BEC tracking : Texas cases only

texancanadian said:
Couple of thoughts come to mind.

1) Was it truly a non RIR case ? Maybe Enterject approved it as an RIR case and sent it to regional before BEC.

2) If it was an RIR case then DOL has procedure and structure to work on these cases so they may have started working on RIR approved cases (Note Im using RIR approved, not just RIR filed because TWC/Enterject took many RIR cases and labeled them TR (Regular) without notifying applicant.

3) If it is truely a Regular (Non RIR) case its welcome news. But then another quandry is why are they taking a 2004 case and issuing 45 day letter when there are cases pending from pror to 2001.

I will inquire with my respected attorney, see what he has to say... in the mean time, I would ask you to do the same with your attorney, if s/he has received anything in the mail in recent days.....

My employer contacted Dallas BEC and finally after weeks someone called back and gave us my file number (D-05243-...). I did not receive any 45 days letter. Another thing is that apparently Enterject has messed up with everything. My case supposed to be special handling but Enterject/TWC sent it as RIR.

Asib
PD. Dec. 2003

His was filed as Non-RIR, my company stopped filing RIR cases in 2001 because of massive lay-offs....I have no clue why they picked a 2004 case when tons of 2001-2003 cases are waiting to be data entered...I didn't believe him when he said that he got his 45 day letter. Then he showed me his personal immigration status online (each one of us can check our status online on our lawfirm's website). He was assigned a D-XXX number.

Whatever PD the case might be, I consider this to be a welcome news for all of us TWC/Enterject fiasco sufferers...Hopefully, everyone of us will receive their letters in near future.

as long as an initial step, of course 45 days letter is coming, I am not worried even the PD is this far.

what was the RFE all about from enterject if u can ask him or inquire him or already know??? is it about the continuation of the case from enterject...???

as far as I am concerned, I did receive the continuation letter from enterject around dec 04.

I wanted to make sure if they are sending the 45 days letter to others whom Enterject failed to do so??

his rfe was the routine continuation letter that everyone of us got in dec'04 from enterject...his is a normal non-rir eb3 case, nothing special....i guess, as usual, they just started entering cases randomly and he got lucky....

Hi,

My labor was applied in TX/RIR on Oct.2003 under EB3. It was sent to Enterject by Mar. 2004 and my attorney got a RFE on Sept 2004 and replied back promptly. Later my attorney got a letter whether to continue with the case or not sometime around april 2005, but it wasn't exactly the 45 day letter. TWC moved the case to BEC. Can someone tell
1. what strategy is used by dallas BEC for cases handled by Enterject/TWC and moved to BEC?
2. Also, whether labor cert. is approved based on Priority dates regardless of whether they are at state or moved to regional.
3. Do we still get the so-called 45 day letter even after responding to the question to continue the case?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

thiru
PD Oct.2003
TX/RIR/EB3
Never made it to Regional

Folks,
This may not be the right forum for this ... but I would like you opinions on this because pretty soon in a couple of months I need to make a life altering decision.

OK here is my question. I have a Priority Date of August 2001. Mine is RIR kickbacked case to Regular. I am EB3 from India and next month will start 7th yr of h1 for which I have received extension. As you may know my LC is still stuck at BEC waiting for a 45 day letter after Enterject and TWC's fiasco.

Ok here is my question.
With the current retrogression date of 1/1/1998 for EB3 fro India what do you think is the earliest I can get a US Green Card assuming Labor etc is appoved given my August 2001 . Am I looking at minimum 1 yr, 2 yr, 3 yr, more. I know you are not astrologer or jyotish or gypsy with crystal ball but would still like to hear others opinion on this topic. I am looking at realistic predictions.
Thanks.

texancanadian said:
Folks,
This may not be the right forum for this ... but I would like you opinions on this because pretty soon in a couple of months I need to make a life altering decision.

OK here is my question. I have a Priority Date of August 2001. Mine is RIR kickbacked case to Regular. I am EB3 from India and next month will start 7th yr of h1 for which I have received extension. As you may know my LC is still stuck at BEC waiting for a 45 day letter after Enterject and TWC's fiasco.

Ok here is my question.
With the current retrogression date of 1/1/1998 for EB3 fro India what do you think is the earliest I can get a US Green Card assuming Labor etc is appoved given my August 2001 . Am I looking at minimum 1 yr, 2 yr, 3 yr, more. I know you are not astrologer or jyotish or gypsy with crystal ball but would still like to hear others opinion on this topic. I am looking at realistic predictions.
Thanks.

I would give it couple of months to see the movement in visa bulletin. I would like to see if any dates may/may not progress before making any move. I would also seek if EB2 is an option in days to come, since you have more than six years in your H1B - if its possible to file EB2 with BS and 5 years of experience. If the current employer is unwilling to file EB2, I would seek if there is anyone other who can sponsor me. Since PD is important, and the dates are pushed back even for EB2, depending on November/December Visa Bulletin, I will make my slow stratigies.

The dates in Visa Bulletin - its not going to stay whatever it is forever. Even Visa Bulletin prediction in slow movement may be incorrect, as before it has never predicted the dates may pushed back this further.

thiru2000 said:
Hi,

My labor was applied in TX/RIR on Oct.2003 under EB3. It was sent to Enterject by Mar. 2004 and my attorney got a RFE on Sept 2004 and replied back promptly. Later my attorney got a letter whether to continue with the case or not sometime around april 2005, but it wasn't exactly the 45 day letter. TWC moved the case to BEC. Can someone tell
1. what strategy is used by dallas BEC for cases handled by Enterject/TWC and moved to BEC?
2. Also, whether labor cert. is approved based on Priority dates regardless of whether they are at state or moved to regional.
3. Do we still get the so-called 45 day letter even after responding to the question to continue the case?
4. Can I expect my labor approval by Oct.2007?

Thanks

thiru
PD Oct.2003
TX/RIR/EB3

Folks,

Can someone answer my questions above?

Thanks

thiru
PD Oct.2003
TX/RIR/EB3
Never made it to Regional[/QUOTE]

thiru2000 said:
Hi,

Thanks

thiru
PD Oct.2003
TX/RIR/EB3

1. I heard they are in the process of entering data, once all the data been entered in PBLS system, 45 letter will be generated which is followed by approval or denial.
2. BEC could not keep their promise in their strict policy in FIFO. In result, they started sending out 45 days letter and approval in random order. Now that because of visa retrogression, even 2005 PD got approved, they have to wait for Visa Number to become available before filing AOS.
3.Refer to above answer # 1.

Kingosu
Any chance you could share more digits of his case number D-XXXX ? It may help give an insight into where they are with the 45 day letters.
Also Kingosu and labordrags do both of you now have your Canada PR cards in hand. If memory serves me right I have seen you both in the Canadian forum at some point. Looks more and more likely that the Canadian PR will come in handly unless you are gifted with patience to wait years.

kingosu said:
His was filed as Non-RIR, my company stopped filing RIR cases in 2001 because of massive lay-offs....I have no clue why they picked a 2004 case when tons of 2001-2003 cases are waiting to be data entered...I didn't believe him when he said that he got his 45 day letter. Then he showed me his personal immigration status online (each one of us can check our status online on our lawfirm's website). He was assigned a D-XXX number.

Whatever PD the case might be, I consider this to be a welcome news for all of us TWC/Enterject fiasco sufferers...Hopefully, everyone of us will receive their letters in near future.

texancanadian said:
Kingosu
Any chance you could share more digits of his case number D-XXXX ? It may help give an insight into where they are with the 45 day letters.
Also Kingosu and labordrags do both of you now have your Canada PR cards in hand. If memory serves me right I have seen you both in the Canadian forum at some point. Looks more and more likely that the Canadian PR will come in handly unless you are gifted with patience to wait years.

No man, I dont have no Canadian PR so far, never applied it before. But now I am thinking about doing it, see how it goes. I may have answered few questions relating to Canadian PR, but no, I didn't get a single chance to apply it.

Received 45 day letter

Pleased to inform that my lawyer informed me that she received my 45 day letter and responded back asking them to continue processing. My PD is August 2001 filed as RIR with TWC but remanded/kicked back from DOL.
Lawyer said it is a positive move but not to expect anything concrete till Jan 2006 (dont know how she came up with that date).
However unless visa date for EB3 India moves this is all moot point as far as im considered.
Thanks

texancanadian said:
Pleased to inform that my lawyer informed me that she received my 45 day letter and responded back asking them to continue processing. My PD is August 2001 filed as RIR with TWC but remanded/kicked back from DOL.
Lawyer said it is a positive move but not to expect anything concrete till Jan 2006 (dont know how she came up with that date).
However unless visa date for EB3 India moves this is all moot point as far as im considered.
Thanks

Thats very good news indeed. So you have to do ad again or no? also when did she receive 45 days letter, your letter is giving me advise not to seek Canadian PR.

labordrags,
Not sure when she received it - it must be Thursday or Friday when I was out of the office due to Hurricane Rita.
They have not mentioned anything about advertising in the letter. Anyway for those of us from India - EB3 this is all a moot point. Even if labor is done the visa is only current for 1/1/1998.Even if things do improve we will get screwed because of the throusands of ppl who applied in early 2001 due to 245 i. So if you are prepared to wait additional 4 yrs you should be fine - as long as you dont get laid off, because if you get laid off after your 6 yrs on H1 are over and dont have another pending labor in the works for 1 yr you are screwed.
If you have Canadian PR and you move to Canada in 3 yrs you are pretty much guaranteed citizenship, then you can always come back to US. Choice is for everyone to make individually. Weigh your options and decide whats best for you and your family.

labordrags said:
Thats very good news indeed. So you have to do ad again or no? also when did she receive 45 days letter, your letter is giving me advise not to seek Canadian PR.

Congratulations for the 45 day letter, Texancanadian !

I guess by this year end, most of us will get the 45 day letter. Then they will start processing NONRIR applications by sending the ad instructions. You would be the first to get it. Please let us know as soon as you get it.
Thanks !

congratulations texancanadian on getting the 45 day letter..atleast we see some progress...my friend is on vacation and wont be back until the mid of october..i will try to post his d-xxx number when he returns....yeah, I am a canadian pr, completed my landing process in may'05. so i have until may'08 to decide....my pd is nov'03 (non-rir eb-3) and i have no hopes of getting my gc cleared before may'08...since i work for a canadian company, i am actually looking for internal jobs in canadian locations..so i might even move early if i can find something interesting...i think this option is more promising than waiting for a us gc...

45 day letter received

My attorney told me today that they received a 45 day letter for my case on 9/22/05, replied on 9/28/05. Case#D-05221-93XXX. Mine is a Non-RIR EB3 case filed in Texas with a PD of 04-Nov-2003, ofcourse never made it to the regional.

kingosu said:
My attorney told me today that they received a 45 day letter for my case on 9/22/05, replied on 9/28/05. Case#D-05221-93XXX. Mine is a Non-RIR EB3 case filed in Texas with a PD of 04-Nov-2003, ofcourse never made it to the regional.

Congrat,

so that means, you havenot done the ad recruit yet right? did they say anything about the ad stuff? just wondering........