Dallas BEC Approval Queue Tracker

Premium Processing Program

gbroder said:
Hey Srignram, I went back again and found an e-mail from my Lawyer stating that my case was filed under "Premium Processing Program". Has anyone heard out such programs? Is this another term for RIR?

Thanks Guys

gbroder

You might be refering to some old email regarding your H1 processing. Only H1B has the "Premium Processing Program"

Shaaka..

RAYDHAN said:
ZB,
I have not heard anything about my approval/NOF from my lawyer. My PD is Jan 2002, RIR/EB3.
If you remember on May 02, 2005, I got an email response from the Dallas BPC saying that my case was in the "Final Review" stage. I don't know how long is the "Final Review" stage going to last. Probably since Icarus had said the COs were sitting on a backlog of about 1600-1800 cases for final approval, maybe I am somewhere in there as some of you guys are too.

I will send you a gift certificate if according to your analysis and clairvoyance, I get my approval this week.

Regards,
Raydhan

Shakaa,
Can you please confirm from your attorney the latest PD among all the approval they have recieved. You said that they have recieved approvals for Mar 2002/April 2002 PDs. Can you confirm date ?

thanks
ZB

I am really concerned

Zany_Brainy said:
12th May 2005, 06:21 PM
tgunukula
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2004

I got LC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi fellow members.
Today i got email from lawyer saying that my labor application is aparoved. Mine was in Dallas BES center. That means they started processing. My priority date is 4/02 and RD is first week 0f 5/03. Got 45 daya love letter in Jan 05. replied on 20 the JAN. Hopefully we will meet all you in 140 tracker. GOD 3years waiting. Dont know what happens in 140 and 485.

Its not making sense... How did this guy tgunukula get his approval for PD 04/2002 while Raydhans case is still pending..

Icarus, can you shed some light on this..

It does make sense as per my analysis, but how come Raydhan and GCNoway have not recieved their approvals yet?

:confused: ZB

According to my attorney
"We have started to see approvals from the spring of 2002."

Zany_Brainy said:
Shakaa,
Can you please confirm from your attorney the latest PD among all the approval they have recieved. You said that they have recieved approvals for Mar 2002/April 2002 PDs. Can you confirm date ?

thanks
ZB

Chipman..

Chipman said:
According to my attorney
"We have started to see approvals from the spring of 2002."

Thanks for posting, but we need another favor from you.

Can you pester you attorney and get the LATEST PD that they have got an approval for from a BEC

Getting approvals for Spring may also mean approvals from CA DOL for the April 2002 cases which are being processed there..

Please try to get this information for all of us here..

Thanks
ZB

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Weird

Just some information that I wanted to share with eveybody.....
Me and a friend both working for same company applied with PD's 5/01 and 9/01 respectively in RIR. He got his approval from Dallas BEC while I am still waiting. Proof of some of the mysterious ways in which D-BEC works.

There can be many reasons to it. First when they got their 45 day letter and when they replied to it.
Second can be due to the fact that Icarus said"the cases move backs as they r dumped in que. SO might be RAYDHAN and all must have got their cases pushed back due to addition of new cases.
Or The Co's who r certifying the cases , one must be certifyin it fast other must be doing slow job. SO lot of factors. But the important thing is the que has reached these months in 2002, so soon you guys will get your approvals.
I am just hoping similarly it moves to 2003 fgast before SWA cases are added and I get my approval. :)

Zany_Brainy said:

Its not making sense... How did this guy tgunukula get his approval for PD 04/2002 while Raydhans case is still pending..

Icarus, can you shed some light on this..

It does make sense as per my analysis, but how come Raydhan and GCNoway have not recieved their approvals yet?

Company Guy got his day

I am going to post LC approval from TWC applied case of friend of mine. I received an email today from him about his approval.
Here are the details:
LC filed Category: EB3, NON-RIR
LC filed State: TX
LC PD: 03/01
LC RD: ???
45 days letter: Yes
45 days letter RD: 01/05
45 days letter SD: 01/05 ( I assume SD means Sent date)
Approval Granted: 19/05/05.

I still need to get more info when they asked him to advertise and stuff, keep you all posted.

When is soon?

Whyallthis said:
There can be many reasons to it. First when they got their 45 day letter and when they replied to it.
Second can be due to the fact that Icarus said"the cases move backs as they r dumped in que. SO might be RAYDHAN and all must have got their cases pushed back due to addition of new cases.
Or The Co's who r certifying the cases , one must be certifyin it fast other must be doing slow job. SO lot of factors. But the important thing is the que has reached these months in 2002, so soon you guys will get your approvals.
I am just hoping similarly it moves to 2003 fgast before SWA cases are added and I get my approval. :)

We need the approval NOW not soon... Soon was 2 years ago :eek:

Zany_Brainy said:

How can you make ANY analyzis not having ANY data in hand ? What I read in this forum is: My neighbour's friend's bigshot attorney said that he heard that BEC started processing 2006.

With the the exception of a few April 2001 cases and one or two very dubious notes that somebody got approval in 2002 I failed to find any confirmation that BEC did not go on vacation.

Yes there is a pretty good chance....

You should check out:
http://www.immigration-law.com/AC-21 Memo 05-12-05.pdf

Go to the H1B section:
If you read ans. to ques. 4, 6 and 7 (Page 9 of 12) I think it's pretty good news for people in their 6th and 7th year. If my interpretation is correct what it says is that a long as you had a LC pending for 365 days OR it has been at least 365 days since you applied for a LC which was/is approved AND as long as it is not being substituted for someone else you can get your H1B renewed based on that LC by a different (ANY OTHER) company.

So in essence you could find a job with a different company have them renew your H1B based on your LC with the old company. Then you have that period of time to apply for a new LC and start your GC process over. With PERM and experience from your old company you have a pretty good chance. It might be tough but not impossible to keep staying here as long as you can find a willing employer.

akela said:
Hey guys,
I am in a jam. I have helped you guys by contacting the hot line. I know this is not thr right forum but I am very desperate, can you tell me few things.
(I am about to be laid off- Hoping for that it does not happen).

1. I have till Feb 06 for my 6 year completion so even if I go for another job, I cannot dream of my GC, around that time I am gone back to my country, right?

2. I have had some 4-5 months vacation in my country so that time can be added back, Can it be?

3.The last important thing is I graduated here and started my job on OPT (which is for 1 year), my company applied and got my H1 when I just used 6 months of my OPT. Can I claim the other 6 months..

What I am trying to do is get 12 months and apply now for my GC so that I can get 7th yr extension.

Is there any other way around.
Please help a fellow traveller.
rgds,
A

From the approvals, It looks like Dallas BEC has currently moved to NON-RIR cases. Will it process NON-RIR cases for a while to get that queue(which is at Apr 2001) in sync with RIR date(May/June 2002)? Should watch the trend..DOL is unpredictable..:)

There are separate queues..

ram_ram said:
From the approvals, It looks like Dallas BEC has currently moved to NON-RIR cases. Will it process NON-RIR cases for a while to get that queue(which is at Apr 2001) in sync with RIR date(May/June 2002)? Should watch the trend..DOL is unpredictable..:)

We need Icarus to give us a queue update to get a reality check..
Today is Friday, so he will log in this evening.

All of you, Please please ask Icarus to give us a queue update by posting that question in the Dallas DOL tracker thread. Ask specific questions like
1) Did the RIR Analysis Queue touch June 2002
2) Did the RIR Analysis Queue complete the April May 2002 cases.

Please also ask him to post his feeback in this thread as this is more tuned towards tracking approvals..

Thanks
ZB

April 02 RFE news

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
johndoe007
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2004

Processing April 02

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess everyone knows that Apr 02 is being processed by Dallas BEC, so this is just an FYI. A collegue of mine with PD Apr14 2002 recieved an RFE last week. They want the petitioner to submit more recent advertisements as earlier recruitment efforts were from 2002

Rather be a Hammer than a Nail
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

? more recruitment efforts

That's a little worrying!
I wonder if that means everyone who filed labor certs from 2002 and before is going to be RFE'd for this. Or even cases from 2003??? Maybe we should all be putting out a few more ad's in anticipation...
What a pain! Hope that's not true..

Another thought...

Thinking this over, I wonder now why his case got an RFE on this, and other earlier dates have been approved?

Maybe initial recruitment efforts were not sufficient??

to Icarus

Could you please give us an update on what dates are being analysed now? How many cases waiting for CO approval?
How many RIR cases are pending?

Thank you for your continious help and patience

That is what I think too

whatamIthinking said:
Thinking this over, I wonder now why his case got an RFE on this, and other earlier dates have been approved?

Maybe initial recruitment efforts were not sufficient??

It may be that this case was filed without the 6 months of advertisement, some people applied with 2 weeks of ads to get their application in quick

I remember the pain of waiting 6 months for the advertisement period after the companys asked our lawyer to file for labor certifications.

Thx
ZV

REF Notices

hi Zany Brainy,I am wondering why they are asking about the advertiments now(REF,NOF). we applied in the year 2002 or 2003. at that time no one was available for recruitment for the same post. but now the situation may vary.if they make delay in approving our labor certification,we will be the losers.Is it fair?they are not doing justice for the immigrants.what do you say?
Jc_gc