Dallas BEC Approval Queue Tracker

Zany Brainy,
If REG NON-RIR queue is April 2001 then my LC should have been approved long time ago. My rec date in Dallas DOL is June 2000. I did get the 45 day letter, it's been little over 2 months I replied back but no decision yet.

any suggestion or comment?

My pd is Dec 11 2000 of Non RIR. replied letter at the end of DEC.
I sent email to query my case in April and got reponse email in May,which said "no query in 90 days"...ridiculous...then I sent email again "it is alreaday 120 days passed...." so far no any information back..I do want to see some words like "final review"...."Certified"......guess it is my daylight dream..... :cool:

August 2000 LC approved

Hi Everybody

One of my friends , he got his labor approval letter on Monday. His company lawyer sent an email to him on Monday.

PD August,2000 (Michigan)
RD March, 2003 ( Chicago)
45 days letter received and replied in the last week of March, 2005.

Hello Zany Brainy!!!!!!!

Can you guess when the RIR queue hits June 2003?

=====================
MI- EB2-RIR
PD: 6/9/2003
RD: 12/29/2004
New Case # D-05075-52xxx
Still waiting to get the 45-day letter

Last edited by a moderator:
puhrince said:
gbroder, are you sure your PD is Jan 02 from Michigan?? if so, there is NO way a RIR case from that PD is languishing in the backlog center..all cases from Dec 02, RIR went to the BEC..the ones prior to it got their labors approved in a year in Chicago

Yes, my PD is January 2001 (Detroit, MI) and than went to Regional (Chicago) in March 2004 (RIR). Like all the others, my case went to Dallas Backlog Center end of last year.
I received and replied to the 45-day letter 6-7 weeks ago - nor word since.
I wans wondering if my approval will take weeks or months from now. Any wild guesses?

Thanks a lot.

gbroder

gbroder said:
Yes, my PD is January 2001 (Detroit, MI) and than went to Regional (Chicago) in March 2004 (RIR). Like all the others, my case went to Dallas Backlog Center end of last year.
I wans wondering if my approval will take weeks or months from now. Any wild guesses?

Thanks a lot.

gbroder
IS your PD Jan 2001 or Jan 2002?

now you say your PD is Jan 01..but no matter what, there is NO case prior to Dec02 in the BEC for RIR cases from Chicago...do you really know if your case is RIR or Regular?? I am sure your case is a Regular - and then it indeed makes sense.
But anyways,no one knows how long it will take for approval - thats why we have this tracker..my 45 day letter was replied in early April too..I am going to wait for 90 days and then inquire

gbroder said:

Thanks a lot.

gbroder

I am getting confused

As per the news and my calculations we should be seeing a lot of March 2002 and April 2002 (PD) Approvals in this week from the RIR queue and we haven't seen any in the last 3 days..

Either I am completely bonkers or people are not posting their approvals here..

:confused: :confused: :confused: :( :( :(

I think

There are enough people in this forum who should see approvals. You will atleast see some new people talking in 140 forums, since that is not happening...I think BEC is the culprit, they are just taking 300,000 applications for a ride into trash box no sorry since this country is so much into recycling...maybe into the recycle bin.

Atleast one or two should get approved...I am not sure why they have so many damn layers for processing. If the application meets all the requirements...first of all since we all have jobs, we are smart people and the companies should give green cards as they hand out the company badges. Companies do enough background check anyway...labor 140 485 crap is nonsense, save some tax dollars.

:mad:

Zany_Brainy said:
As per the news and my calculations we should be seeing a lot of March 2002 and April 2002 (PD) Approvals in this week from the RIR queue and we haven't seen any in the last 3 days..

OOps

puhrince said:
now you say your PD is Jan 01..but no matter what, there is NO case prior to Dec02 in the BEC for RIR cases from Chicago...do you really know if your case is RIR or Regular?? I am sure your case is a Regular - and then it indeed makes sense.
But anyways,no one knows how long it will take for approval - thats why we have this tracker..my 45 day letter was replied in early April too..I am going to wait for 90 days and then inquire

I just went back in my dusty paperwork.
Here is what I found:
Date of Acceptance for Processing: January 15, 2002 (ETA 750).
I am almost sure that I am RIR (Reduction in Recruitment), which supposed to be a "short cut" to regular processing.
My ETA Case Number is D-05006-12XXX
Received 45-day letter dated April 20, 2005 and replied 2 days after.

Sorry for the confusion, so that tells me that I am still in the cue somehere., right?

Thanks Guys

gbroder

Good news from another thread (Dallas BEC Tracking)

Zany_Brainy said:

Her comes another approval, ZB.:D

Originally Posted by Littlerunner1
Hey y'all:

Good news - I heard from my lawyer today that my LC was approved. I was at Dallas, non-rir, PD April 2001

If you check my posting about Non-RIR

mali03 said:
Her comes another approval, ZB.:D

Originally Posted by Littlerunner1
Hey y'all:

Good news - I heard from my lawyer today that my LC was approved. I was at Dallas, non-rir, PD April 2001

I said that the NON-RIR queue is in April 2001. So this vindicates my calculations are on the right track...

But then, WHY are we not hearing of RIR approvals for Mar/April 2002 ?

Hmmm!!

According to me all March/April/May 2002 cases are already past analysis in the RIR queue and just need CO certification or NOF being generated and sent in the mail..

Hmmm!! Confused Maan!! :confused:

ZB,not everyone who gets labor approvals come to this website..there might be thousand others who are not aware of this or there might be some people on murthy.com forums - maybe we should peek in there..you can only wait and hope people on this site post their approvals

rest_2004_free said:
There are enough people in this forum who should see approvals. You will atleast see some new people talking in 140 forums, since that is not happening...I think BEC is the culprit, they are just taking 300,000 applications for a ride into trash box no sorry since this country is so much into recycling...maybe into the recycle bin.

Atleast one or two should get approved...I am not sure why they have so many damn layers for processing. If the application meets all the requirements...first of all since we all have jobs, we are smart people and the companies should give green cards as they hand out the company badges. Companies do enough background check anyway...labor 140 485 crap is nonsense, save some tax dollars.

:mad:

which state are you located at? If I remember right, Indiana was the only state where even people from PD 2001 are still waiting for RIR..unless ur from Indiana or any other location which was terribly backlogged too

anyways,yeah,u just got into the queue..follow this tracker once in a while and u might know when u will get the approval

gbroder said:
I just went back in my dusty paperwork.
Here is what I found:
Date of Acceptance for Processing: January 15, 2002 (ETA 750).
I am almost sure that I am RIR (Reduction in Recruitment), which supposed to be a "short cut" to regular processing.
My ETA Case Number is D-05006-12XXX
Received 45-day letter dated April 20, 2005 and replied 2 days after.

Sorry for the confusion, so that tells me that I am still in the cue somehere., right?

Thanks Guys

gbroder

45 days Letter recieved

Finally i recieved the Love Letter from Dalas BEC:
PD:06/03(MI)
Moved to chicago:09/04
Moved to Dallas BEC and recieved(ofcourse replied) to 45 days letter on 05/02/2005.
Hey Gborder your case cant be RIR.It should be Regular,because friend of mine applied from MI with jan'02 PD and he is awaiting in 485 queue.ZB keep up your good work, hope you recieve the sweet news soon.
srignram

Zany_Brainy said:

ZB,
I have not heard anything about my approval/NOF from my lawyer. My PD is Jan 2002, RIR/EB3.
If you remember on May 02, 2005, I got an email response from the Dallas BPC saying that my case was in the "Final Review" stage. I don't know how long is the "Final Review" stage going to last. Probably since Icarus had said the COs were sitting on a backlog of about 1600-1800 cases for final approval, maybe I am somewhere in there as some of you guys are too.

I will send you a gift certificate if according to your analysis and clairvoyance, I get my approval this week.

Regards,
Raydhan

Premium Processing Program

srignram said:
Moved to Dallas BEC and recieved(ofcourse replied) to 45 days letter on 05/02/2005.
Hey Gborder your case cant be RIR.It should be Regular,because friend of mine applied from MI with jan'02 PD and he is awaiting in 485 queue.ZB keep up your good work, hope you recieve the sweet news soon.
srignram

Hey Srignram, I went back again and found an e-mail from my Lawyer stating that my case was filed under "Premium Processing Program". Has anyone heard out such programs? Is this another term for RIR?

Thanks Guys

gbroder

Premium Processing Program

srignram said:
srignram

Hey Srignram, I went back again and found an e-mail from my Lawyer stating that my case was filed under "Premium Processing Program". Has anyone heard out such programs? Is this another term for RIR?

Thanks Guys

By the way. state is Michigan and regional is Chicago

gbroder

e-mail backdated 3/3/04

RAYDHAN said:
ZB,
I have not heard anything about my approval/NOF from my lawyer. My PD is Jan 2002, RIR/EB3.
If you remember on May 02, 2005, I got an email response from the Dallas BPC saying that my case was in the "Final Review" stage. I don't know how long is the "Final Review" stage going to last. Probably since Icarus had said the COs were sitting on a backlog of about 1600-1800 cases for final approval, maybe I am somewhere in there as some of you guys are too.

I will send you a gift certificate if according to your analysis and clairvoyance, I get my approval this week.

Regards,
Raydhan

Here is an e-mail that I received from my lawyer back on 03/03/2004 saying the following:

Quote:
Late last week we were contacted by the Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Growth's Alien Labor Certification Unit, which requested a technical amendment of one of the documents we originally sent them. The amendment has been made and is being overnighted to the MDLEG/ALCU. The good news is that I spoke with an ALCU officer this morning regarding the file and he stated that his agency has approved our Reduction in Recruitment submission and will forward it with the agency's approval to the U.S. Dept. of Labor's regional office in Chicago shortly after receiving the amended document. Currently, once Chicago receives an RIR approval from Detroit, it takes about an additional 5 months of processing for final Labor Certification approval.
Quote END.

So, according to this, my case is RIR and went to Chicago in March 2004.
Previously, my papers were filed in Detroit, MI back in January 2002.

I realized, I am not the only one with these problems, but your input / comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
gbroder