Dallas BEC Approval Queue Tracker

What happened Raydhyan's approval

Zany,

If 04/02 PD is approved, Raydhyan should have got is approval too...

what do u say...

Maverick
02/18/2003 - PD
TX

Zany_Brainy said:
Then I will send you a box of sweets imported from India..
but you never know with BEC. There are so many other guys before jc-gc who should have got their approval already...look at the tracker

:(

Maveric said:
Zany,

If 04/02 PD is approved, Raydhyan should have got is approval too...

what do u say...

Maverick
02/18/2003 - PD
TX

I haven't heard from my lawyer or my employer about my labor approval yet. So, I am guessing that neither of them have received it as of now. There are so many others before me who have not heard anything yet either. Again, the approvals seem to be out of sync.

Maybe, Icarus can enlighten us over the weekend about this scenario.

Regards,
Raydhan

Hey guys,
I am in a jam. I have helped you guys by contacting the hot line. I know this is not thr right forum but I am very desperate, can you tell me few things.
(I am about to be laid off- Hoping for that it does not happen).

1. I have till Feb 06 for my 6 year completion so even if I go for another job, I cannot dream of my GC, around that time I am gone back to my country, right?

2. I have had some 4-5 months vacation in my country so that time can be added back, Can it be?

3.The last important thing is I graduated here and started my job on OPT (which is for 1 year), my company applied and got my H1 when I just used 6 months of my OPT. Can I claim the other 6 months..

What I am trying to do is get 12 months and apply now for my GC so that I can get 7th yr extension.

Is there any other way around.
Please help a fellow traveller.
rgds,
A

Here is what I think..

RAYDHAN said:
I haven't heard from my lawyer or my employer about my labor approval yet. So, I am guessing that neither of them have received it as of now. There are so many others before me who have not heard anything yet either. Again, the approvals seem to be out of sync.

Maybe, Icarus can enlighten us over the weekend about this scenario.

Regards,
Raydhan

Here is the facts

May 02 -- Raydhan got the status update that his case was in 'Final Review'
His case is PD 01/30/2002 RIR/EB3

May 12 -- Tgunukula got approval PD 04/02/2002 RIR/EB2

I think Raydhans case went into some kind of NOF situation where the CO sent it to the Final Review team (15 people working both RIR and NON-RIR cases) for some final clarifications as he did not feel comfortable directly certifying it. In case of Tgunukula, I think the case was clean and was certified as soon as the CO got to it..

One thing we can assume is that the CO is past the April 2001 backlog and we should see much faster approvals now as the cases now-on are more likely to be clean cases in place of the 245i filings till April 2001.

thx

Sorry to hear that...

akela said:
Hey guys,
I am in a jam. I have helped you guys by contacting the hot line. I know this is not thr right forum but I am very desperate, can you tell me few things.

1. I have till Feb 06 for my 6 year completion so even if I go for another job, I cannot dream of my GC, around that time I am gone back to my country, right?

2. I have had some 4-5 months vacation in my country so that time can be added back, Can it be?

3.The last important thing is I graduated here and started my job on OPT (which is for 1 year), my company applied and got my H1 when I just used 6 months of my OPT. Can I claim the other 6 months..

What I am trying to do is get 12 months and apply now for my GC so that I can get 7th yr extension.

rgds,
A

Akela dost,

sorry to hear that, I know I kept on waiting for your and tomshu updates, as far as I know getting vacation time extention in H-1b, yes you can, if your lawyers is good, dont know abt OPT.

Who know akela, you may get faster approval through PERM.

Approvals flooding over my attorney's office

Guys,

My lawyer received lot of approvals for RIR cases from Dallas BEC. Some of them are 2001 and lot of 2002 approvals.

All approvals are from Dallas BEC

She said that latest approvals she got is for Mar 2002, End of Apr 2002 . She got this approvals in last week of Apr 2005.... :p :p :) :).

She said Dallas BEC queue is far beyond Aug 2002.

When i asked how do you know about the queue she said, she sent a email query to find the status about one Aug 2002 RIR case and she got reply back with "FINAL REVIEW". That's how she confirmed this.

ICARUS.......Looks like you will need to give a queue status update..Where is the queue exactly now......

thanks shaaka!! if you can, can you let us know some details regarding the 45 day letters for these cases? to me it dosen't like any FIFO happening here, but more on approvals after 90 day wait after issuance of the letters (which of course were random!)

shaaka said:
Guys,

My lawyer received lot of approvals for RIR cases from Dallas BEC. Some of them are 2001 and lot of 2002 approvals.

She said that latest approvals she got is for Mar 2002, End of Apr 2002 . She got this approvals in last week of Apr 2005.... :p :p :) :).

When i asked how do you know about the queue she said, she sent a email query to find the status about one Aug 2002 RIR case and she got reply back with "FINAL REVIEW". That's how she confirmed this.

ICARUS.......Looks like you will need to give a queue status update..Where is the queue exactly now......

shaaka,

Could you ask your attorney if these cases all in regional level? Did they all receive 45-day letter? Someone mentioned that BEC might go ahead and approve the case without sending the 45-day letter.

Thanks!

Akela,

From what you have described as per my knowledge you can be still fine. This is because you can add 4-5 months of time which you spent outside and with that you have 1 year. But you do need to find a company which can file your labor ASAP.

Also I hope that your current job continues.
usvar

akela said:
Hey guys,

rgds,
A

Zany_Brainy said:
Here is the facts

I think Raydhans case went into some kind of NOF situation where the CO sent it to the Final Review team (15 people working both RIR and NON-RIR cases) for some final clarifications as he did not feel comfortable directly certifying it. In case of Tgunukula, I think the case was clean and was certified as soon as the CO got to it..

One thing we can assume is that the CO is past the April 2001 backlog and we should see much faster approvals now as the cases now-on are more likely to be clean cases in place of the 245i filings till April 2001.

thx

ZB,
If your assumption is correct, why have we not seen any approvals for other cases (excluding mine) with PDs after April 2001 and before April 2002 (Tgunukula's case)?

Regards,
Raydhan

Look at Shaakas post

RAYDHAN said:
ZB,
If your assumption is correct, why have we not seen any approvals for other cases (excluding mine) with PDs after April 2001 and before April 2002 (Tgunukula's case)?

Regards,
Raydhan

Look at Shaakas post.
13th May 2005 02:36 PM
shaaka Guys,

She said that latest approvals she got is for Mar 2002, End of Apr 2002 . She got this approvals in last week of Apr 2005.... .

Please don't do any analysis if you are not certain. Give some more time. We will hear the answer from Raydhan.

Zany_Brainy said:
Here is the facts

thx

I am pretty sure

Anand_Mishra said:
Please don't do any analysis if you are not certain. Give some more time. We will hear the answer from Raydhan.

I think we will see Raydhan recieve approval next week.

Thx
ZB
:)

shaaka said:
Guys,

Who is your attorney ?

To shaaka/ZB

The cases that got approved - is it a mixture of all job codes ? or are the approvals selective - meaning for people from university, nurses, teachers, cooks etc...?

I know its a lot of details to find it....I just want to be absolutely sure that we are not rejoicing at something that is statistically insignificant

buckleup1

only one approval on 12th may.

we have seen only one approval inthis month.(tgunukula). what happened to others.anybody knows about those which have been posted in any other thread? waiting for further postings of approvals.
JC_GC.