Dallas BEC Approval Queue Tracker

gbroder,

Can you tell us who your lawyer is? I am in Detroit area too and my PD is also Dec 2002.

Thanks

gcin05
PD: 12/4/02
RD: 1/2004
45 day letter recd and replied: March 2005

Case status is certified

Dear Friends,

I have requested Dallas BEC for the proof to file 7th year extn.They have sent me a screen shot with all my details it it and in that I noticed there is field for case status and it says CERTIFIED..I assume My case is certified

my non-RIR case

HI guys,
My labor was applied in CA in july 2001. Then when it went to federal, there was some nof and my employer requested to remand it back to state and put it in traditional non-RIR queue. Since then its there for ever.

Wondering if anyone in that situation got approved recently ?.

Another concern i have is now, my employer changed the attorney and due to my request have asked the case be converted to RIR. These new forms were submitted just before the march28 05 deadline. Also, i moved to a different group hence they updated the job description little bit.

To add to the confusion, when i joined my employer i didnt have Master's degree at hand, after 4 months i got it. But my original attorney didnt notice it and filed the LCA in EB2 category. The new attorney while review, caught that and hence also updated some Job Description. After filing the old LCA i moved to a different group. The new attorney now updated the LCA with new job roles which kind of matches with the old labor ceritification.
When i joined my employer, i joined in a sustaining/customerfacing position. now i am a developer. My original LCA says developed, so the new attorney says it would be a problem and will retain the priority date.

My question is
1. What is the gurantee that the change in employer and non-rir to rir conversion will be processed before my remanded application is processed.

2. Could there be any potential delay due to this conversion request, attorney change and some change in the job roles.

3. Should i just forget this LC that has been pending for 4 years now and go for PERM.

Thanks for any inputs.

rubala said:
My question is
1. What is the gurantee that the change in employer and non-rir to rir conversion will be processed before my remanded application is processed.

2. Could there be any potential delay due to this conversion request, attorney change and some change in the job roles.

3. Should i just forget this LC that has been pending for 4 years now and go for PERM.

Thanks for any inputs.

Woaw .... If your company is willing to pay go for PERM .... it would give you a clean slate and would let you keep the PD. Or why don't you file a new PERM case with a different Job description and title and keep your old application going ? You have had quite a few in the last few years ... plenty to chose from ;)

PD: Dec 2, 2002
RIR
State MI/Reached Regional on Jan 10 2002.
Case Status:certified

I received reply to the H1B 7 yr extension email today. Can I celebrate?

ram_ram said:
PD: Dec 2, 2002
RIR
State MI/Reached Regional on Jan 10 2002.
Case Status:certified

I received reply to the H1B 7 yr extension email today. Can I celebrate?

Congratulations!! Yes, I think you can celebrate!

Ram_Ram

I don't see a reason why BEC is holding your case even after it is ceritified.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chicago-case said:
I don't see a reason why BEC is holding your case even after it is ceritified.

Hi Chicago_Case,

Did you request for proof of 7th year extension to see your labor case status?

Shaaka

shaaka said:
Are you really need of 7th year extension or you sent email to verify the labor status?
It is not my case. Ram-Ram can answer that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways..., Seems like BEC is interested in processing EB3 cases before EB2.
I guess they don't want to complete too many EB2 cases which could possibly lead to retrogression and EB3 is anyway retrogressed...,
OR
Is it possible that there could be very few EB2 cases and lots of EB3 cases in BEC?

Any thoughts on this folks?

shaaka said:
Are you really need of 7th year extension or you sent email to verify the labor status?
My 7 year extension is already approved a month ago. I just sent an email for case status after looking at other posts in this forum.

Color/Size/Sender Information

Really appreciate if anyone who received the certification in mail from Dallas BPC can share,
i)The color of the envelope
ii) Size of it
iii) Sender Information/Address written on top of the envelope.

I have moved to a new address and badly need this information as my employer/attorney is not helping.

Chicago DOL case

Hi! I inquired from my employer and they have not received 45 day letter yet. My case was filed in Missouri, has any body received 45 day or approval for MO case with priority date 08/2002 ????

PD 08/2002 (MODOL)
RD 04/2003 (Chicago)
RIR EB3

Chicago DOL

Hi!, Trying to find out if any body has received 45 Day letter/ approval for case filled in Missouri for PD of 08/2002. See case details below:

PD - 08/2002 (MO State)
RD - 04/2004 (Chicago DOL)
case type - EB3

I checked with employer they have not received 45 day letter yet.

Thanks

Please let me know the email address. I will also send an email for H1 extension. May be this is a better way of getting an inside scoop.

Thanks..

gcin05
PD: Dec 2002
RD: Jan 2004
45day: recd and replied March 2005.

ram_ram said:
My 7 year extension is already approved a month ago. I just sent an email for case status after looking at other posts in this forum.