Dallas BEC Approval Queue Tracker

dsugandhi said:
Hi guys,

I just got an email from my lawyer for one of the approval she received it.

---------

In a recent meeting with the Dept of Labor, they stated that there will be a bubble of LC approvals being issued shortly for those cases that have responded to the 45 day letter. Our office just received our first labor certificate approval from the Dallas BPC. This case was originally filed on January 2004 (priority date) and we responded to the 45 day letter in February 2005. This was approved on February 28, 2005 but we just received the approval in the mail on June 6, 2005. The good news is that they are approving cases. However, it also seems to show that there is no true FIFO, as we have many cases filed before this date.

We will try to keep you updated with important status information but very little has been issued. Once we do receive any information on your specific case (especially an approval!) we will contact you immediately. Please make sure our office always has your most current contact information (address, phone numbers-especially cell phone numbers and email addresses.)

---------------

I hope everyone gets an approval soon....

how come a Jan 2004 case got approved??

r u kidding me????????????

I am totally reasdy to flip out now

SHHHHHHHIII*&^EEEEEEEEEE

Our Attorney Received 3 RIR Approvals today from Dallas BEC. All Cases have PD of May-2002. 45 day letters ware received & Answered in March-2005 .

I am still waiting for mine !!!!

Wait for sometime

Chill out guys... Relax.....Lets wait for few days before coming to weird conclusions about the FIFO.

Whatever it is..... it is good to know that Dallas BEC is approving cases and moving forward.

My case:

PD: June 2001
45 day letter: 6/8/2005.

It was originally filed in RIR, got denied and do NR processing. My attorney told me they require my employer to do a "supervised recruitment". Not sure how long it'll take. Any one has similiar experience?

Its not random....

Gp111,

The cases from May 2001 to May 2002 are so less that, the analyst can complete it in just 10 working days & thats what has happened. After that the queue will take lil hit as the California Backlog piles up on them, hence you see again the approvals slowing down now.

We just dont know how the CO are picking up cases. And as you see, so many approvals are coming. There are 500 odd case(BEC Tracker) details as per our database, Out of them may be 30 are RIR cases who are having PD B4 May 2002. And out of that 5 He seen approvals in hand. Some of them are inactive members, they may not share news.

I think 15% of our guys for that PD have got approval letter. And another 10% I hope will get in a week or so for sure. Rest I think must have fallen in all the other category of NOF/Denial/CHange from RIR to Non-RIR & ppl not sharing news.

ICARUS will give updates on what I have said most likely this week. But it is no random. Its pretty much acording to PD.

Thanks,
Kanjoos

gp111 said:
sbdol,
No Offence, Murty.com is Not very big attorney firm, Its well know to us (indians) but still a midsize one.

Kanjoos,
Yeah, you are right, we are being very impatient. That Happens after fustration of 3 to 4 years ! Why I said Puzzle is "There is no pattern of Approvals or 45 day letters" Its kinda like GC LOTTO. I have seen approvals with PD Apr-2001, Nov-2001, Feb-2002, Apr-2002, July-2002 & August-2002 without any perticular pattern. Purhaps Not Being SW Guy ( or an IT guy), Its a puzzle for me (Can't understand Logic !)

one more approved

:confused: not mine, case detail as follows;

PD:MARCH 28,2001
RD:DEC20,2002
NON RIR
case#D-04286-16XXX
45 DAY LETTER REC:JAN25,2005
45 DAY LETTER SENT:FEB 01,2005
APPROVED DATE ON LETTER:MARCH 16,2005
LETTER RECVDJUNE 07,2005
My Attorney asst gave me this info.case from DAL BEC& also it's 1 of those
245i.I am still waiting for mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which state was your case filed from ? If filed from CA, is this one of the remanded cases. Would really appreciate anymore details about your case.

Thanks.

anthurium said:
My case:

It was originally filed in RIR, got denied and do NR processing. My attorney told me they require my employer to do a "supervised recruitment". Not sure how long it'll take. Any one has similiar experience?

Gurus,
Could anyone pls do an analysis on how many total approvals from Dallas BEC have come out, so far.......including all those posts about bunches of LC approval received by their attorneys office.
Would be a good estimate on rate of approvals!

anthurium said:
My case:

It means BEC has started working on your case. Being Non RIR (TR) it needs "Supervised Recruitment" (which is a SWA Step for TR Case). You should be getting approval in a month or so.

anthurium said:
My case:

from which BEC ur letter came?

could u share with us ur case number? in this way it helps us estimates how many cases were entered so far in the system?

Kanjoos said:
Gp111,

The cases from May 2001 to May 2002 are so less that, the analyst can complete it in just 10 working days & thats what has happened. After that the queue will take lil hit as the California Backlog piles up on them, hence you see again the approvals slowing down now.

We just dont know how the CO are picking up cases. And as you see, so many approvals are coming. There are 500 odd case(BEC Tracker) details as per our database, Out of them may be 30 are RIR cases who are having PD B4 May 2002. And out of that 5 He seen approvals in hand. Some of them are inactive members, they may not share news.

I think 15% of our guys for that PD have got approval letter. And another 10% I hope will get in a week or so for sure. Rest I think must have fallen in all the other category of NOF/Denial/CHange from RIR to Non-RIR & ppl not sharing news.

ICARUS will give updates on what I have said most likely this week. But it is no random. Its pretty much acording to PD.

Thanks,
Kanjoos

May be I am wrong , but my observation is that approvals are recieved for Dallas ETA Nos Less than ETA-D04321-xxxx irrespective of FIFO, Which means that earlier replies recieved are being approved if there are no problems with that kind of caess. That doesn't mean they are very way off from FIFO but still there is some overlaps we can observ

Mine is a remended CA case. Sorry I don't know the new case number, attorney refused to provide :mad:

The 45 day letter comes from Dallas BEC.

gp111 said:
It means BEC has started working on your case. Being Non RIR (TR) it needs "Supervised Recruitment" (which is a SWA Step for TR Case). You should be getting approval in a month or so.

Thanks for the info! I'll keep you guys updated on the progress.

Did you -OR- your attorney try and followed up with the Dallas BEC or you just got it out of the blue. My P.D is Sept 2001 and met the same fate as yours in July 2003.

Thanks for any information.

anthurium said:
Thanks for the info! I'll keep you guys updated on the
progress.

Approval from Dallas BEC

My Co worker also got his LC approved from Dallas BEC today (received in mail). Here is the info
PD: March 2002
RD: June 2003
45 day letter - sometime in march

cheers..

Hello

Hello all, This is my first post in this thread.

After seeing all the activity on this forum, I requested my lawyer for an update and this was what I got from her -
"I just returned from a conference where the deputy director
for DOL spoke. BRC has approved a few cases where all recruitment etc was
complete, but in general they have not begun processing cases yet. They
are still in the data entry phase. They have entered 190,000 of the
340,000 cases to get through. once all the cases are entered they will
begin processing cases on a first ion first out basis."

Following are my case details -
Filed in Dallas, TX
PD - 05/03/2002
Transmittal to Regional - 11/14/2002
Case # - D-04275-10XXX
Received 45 day letter on Jan 7 '05 and responded on Feb 02'05

It would be great if you could add my info to the tracker and also help me with some estimates on when I can expect to receive my LC.

Thanks

2003 LC Approval from DALLAS

Received the Labor Approval yesterday from Dallas Center.

LC filed Category: EB-3, RIR
LC filed State: OH
LC PD: Jan 2003
45 days letter: Yes
45 days letter Send Date: March/2005

So seems like even the 2003 cases are being approved......

This is my Husband's info. Appreciate your help in letting us know where we are in the queue and if you think that it would be a good idea to file under PERM
CA-RIR-EB2
PD - April 27 2004
No info after that. We have not recd the 45 day letter and have no clue as to where his case is in.