Dallas BEC Approval Queue Tracker

For those of you who have LC approved:

I-140 Checklist

Needed information and/or documentation for the preparation and processing of the I-140 Immigrant Petition application:

Original Passport or notarized copy
Original I-94 card or notarized copy (front and back)
Notarized copy of prior Notice of Approval of "H" status (I-797)
Current resume including your employment history for the past six years (names, addresses, and exact dates of employment).
Original college/university degrees and transcripts or notarized copies
Most recent W-2's
Most recent pay stub with your employer
Foreign address
Present address
Day and evening telephone numbers
Social security number
We must know:
Exact dates of unauthorized employment;
Exact dates of unemployment in the U.S.
Copy of employment agreement between company and the professional
Copy of Credentials Evaluation (if applicable)
If you have any concerns regarding your spouse and/or children, please contact our office for further information.
Please note that the Immigration Service will only accept full and complete translations of foreign documents. Summary or extract translations are no longer acceptable.

buckleup1

Looks like more approvals as per GCNoway's email in the dallas DOL thread. Awesome...hope more are on the way !!

buckleup1

Hope you are right !!

Dear ZB,
Have been a spectator of your posts for quite some time now. Immensely appreciate your efforts, but this conjuncture of yours seems unlikely.
My case has a PD of Feb 03 with a DBPC number D-0259-XXXX, applied to the TWC, then was sent to Dallas DOL. Got a CNRL in late Dec 04 and replied to in late Jan 05.
Had a talk with my lawyer last week and they have not heard of any approvals from the BEC. They have a case with a PD before mine.
I hope what you are proposing is true, but it seems unlikley. Sorry to burst the bubble but are you basing your theory on just these two cases ? Lets not forget that these cases have a much earlier PD. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks,
RIR

Zany_Brainy said:
Here are some facts..

GCNoway PD Apr 2002 (D-04301-xxxxx) Recieved approval Yesterday
Waitinginhopes friend PD July 2002 (D-04301-xxxxx) Recieved approval yesterday

What does this indicate?

I bet your friends case was approved somewhere around May 17th, the same day when GCNoways case was approved.

My belief that processing is happening by the D-number is getting more and more confirmed..

ZB

hope? hopeless?

My labor was filed EB-3 RIR in Nov'02 in TX, DOL -June'03 and replied to the 45 day letter from the BEC in Feb'05.

Any idea when I should be expecting my approval? Anyone close to Nov'2 received approvals from the Dallas BEC yet?

java2king said:
My labor was filed EB-3 RIR in Nov'02 in TX, DOL -June'03 and replied to the 45 day letter from the BEC in Feb'05.

Any idea when I should be expecting my approval? Anyone close to Nov'2 received approvals from the Dallas BEC yet?
My PD is Dec 2, 2002. Recvd and replied 45 day suxxer around March 20, 2005. Since they are currently processing cases upto Aug 2002, I am thinking it would be another 3 months before thye get to our cases.

I guess the latest approval I heard from this forum and others was from Jul'02. My PD is close to yours. Dec'02 from Chicago (One of the first ones transferred to BEC from ChicagoDOL....)

Iam expecting my approval (which never worked, ofcourse..) in September. So my poorest guess for your case should be between August and September

Good Luck

java2king said:

One More LC Approval

A Friend of mine got LC approval (attorney received the approval via mail) today from Dallas BEC, his case details:

RIR - 07/2002 - CA, transfered from SFO regional office
45 day letter responded in Feb'2005
Case number: D-04320-xxxxx
Area: Software Engineering

cipher8000 said:
A Friend of mine got LC approval (attorney received the approval via mail) today from Dallas BEC, his case details:

RIR - 07/2002 - CA, transfered from SFO regional office
45 day letter responded in Feb'2005
Case number: D-04320-xxxxx
Area: Software Engineering

BEC PUZZLE is getting more & more Interesting Day by Day !!

one more approval

I spoke to my Lawyers office today and they received approval for a June 2002 PD- California RIR case - Infact, I had posted in this grp a few weeks back that they had an RFE on this case - and as soon as the response was sent the case has been approved- so this is very positive-meaning even if information is requested- it still goes through quickly- atleast on this one it did.

buckleup1

Looks like..

Alls these approvals indicate that the Dallas BEC Approval queue has moved into June/July 2002 RIR cases.

I am really at my wits end on what happened to cases like ours from April/May 2002 ?

Icarus,
We need your help on this one my friend

Thanks
ZB

Approval without 45 day letter

I spoke to my lawyer today and he said they recieved an approval for July,19 2002 RIR case without even seeing the 45 letter, Wierd, damn wierd isn't it?

whereismy_gc said:
I spoke to my lawyer today and he said they recieved an approval for July,19 2002 RIR case without even seeing the 45 letter, Wierd, damn wierd isn't it?

Are you sure it is from Dallas BEC or from some DOL ?

Approval without the 45 day letter ?? Are you sure. Please confirm. This is very wierd.... Throws all theories into the trash.

There is no puzzle....

Gp111,

There is no puzzle. Its just that we are very impatient. Most of the folks here are basically software engr., but they fail to take all the scenarios into account. Every one here just wants sunny day situation.

As we see Aug 2002 cases are being processed. Icarus already explained 4 scenarios. Obviously if you are before that priority date, your case must have fallen in one of them.

And secondly, there are so many analyst working on cases, each may be pulling cases from different PD's and approving or NOF or Denial or turning case in non-rir. Each person has different parameters of analysing, how much the standards may have been set.

Best thing is lets just wait & be happy & hope that ICARUS give information every week.

Thanks,
Kanjoos

gp111 said:
BEC PUZZLE is getting more & more Interesting Day by Day !!

Kanjoos said:
Gp111,
As we see Aug 2002 cases are being processed. Icarus already explained 4 scenarios. Obviously if you are before that priority date, your case must have fallen in one of them.

So far I have seen 5 approved cases in this forum. In fact such big lawyers firm as at www.murthy.com very recentrly confirmed that they did not get a single approval from BECs yet. So I am very sceptical about the information that the August, 2002 cases are being processed. Maybe they are being processed by the analysts but not cerifying officers.

sbdol said:
So far I have seen 5 approved cases in this forum. In fact such big lawyers firm as at www.murthy.com very recentrly confirmed that they did not get a single approval from BECs yet. So I am very sceptical about the information that the August, 2002 cases are being processed. Maybe they are being processed by the analysts but not cerifying officers.

sbdol,
No Offence, Murty.com is Not very big attorney firm, Its well know to us (indians) but still a midsize one.

Kanjoos,
Yeah, you are right, we are being very impatient. That Happens after fustration of 3 to 4 years ! Why I said Puzzle is "There is no pattern of Approvals or 45 day letters" Its kinda like GC LOTTO. I have seen approvals with PD Apr-2001, Nov-2001, Feb-2002, Apr-2002, July-2002 & August-2002 without any perticular pattern. Purhaps Not Being SW Guy ( or an IT guy), Its a puzzle for me (Can't understand Logic !)

My attorney office received about 70 labor approvals from BEC for PD's in 2001, 2002 and 2003. I do not have breakdown on Dallas and Phylli. They say the approvals are random and not in order of PD.