Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Certified

The labor got certified and I received the letter from BEC yesterday.

Dec 12 2001: CA/EB3/Non-RIR (DBEC)
Dec 2006: Received recruitment instructions
April 3, 2007: Certified

Certified.

Finally lobor is certified after going through various stages -> "Withdrawn" to "NOF" to "CERTIFIED".

Good luck to all..

My PD: Dec 03, EB3.

The labor got certified and I received the letter from BEC yesterday.
First congrats to you!

If someone knows, can you please share how did you/your lawyer/employer handle all the resumes they may receive?

I'm at the stage of supervised recruitment and any insight would be appreciated!

Have Faith , Don't give up hope

Hi,

I would like to share my personal testimony which may help those who have given up ALL HOPE. My Labor was filed in 2002 and was transferred to Dallas BEC. I used to check the labor status almost daily last year. On Nov 22nd , I was shocked to find that my labor status had been "denied". Up to that point , it had been displaying the "In Process" status in the BEC website. Our company did not receive a denial notice for the next 4 months. I have to admit that this was the most difficult phase in my life. My I-94 expires on May 2007 and my extension totally depended on the Labor Status . I was staring at the possibility of having to leave U.S.

It was at this critical time that I came across Saint Jude's Novena prayer , which is a nine day prayer. Saint Jude is the patron of Hopeless and Desperate Cases. I started the prayer on March 20th and continued till March 29th. On March 30th , I was stunned to see that the status had changed back from "Denied" to "In Process". I can't help but believe that this was a miracle. There are a lot of websites dedicated to this prayer , but if anybody is interested in it, I will happily share it via email.

I was stunned to see that the status had changed back from "Denied" to "In Process"
Man, don't want to burst your bubble, but BEC acknowledged that the online system is not quite fine-tuned yet, so don't totally rely on it especially if there's no reason for the status to change. And...
There are a lot of websites dedicated to this prayer , but if anybody is interested in it, I will happily share it via email
if I were you I'd join 700 Club for that.

can anyone tell me the website url that shows the expected Backlog Elimination Date for the Dallas BEC, i lost the link.

when i last reviewed the date, it was always 1 year in the future, and as a month passed it slipped a month.

thanks

Certified

Long time lurker...

PD: Sept 29th 2003, RIR, EB-3
State: CO
Case #: D-05187-xxxxx
45-day Letter Received: Never Received :confused:
Case Closed: Jan 23rd, 2006 (due to no response) :mad:
Case Re-Opened: Aug 15, 2006 :eek:

Good luck and hang-in to those still waiting....

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/ (9/30) backlog elimination

Foreign Labor Certification

Backlog will be eliminated 9/30/2007
6 months remaining

The Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) provides national leadership and policy guidance to carry out the responsibilities of the Secretary of Labor under the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended, concerning foreign workers seeking admission to the United States for employment.

OFLC provides labor certifications to employers seeking to bring foreign workers into the United States. Certification may be obtained in cases where it can be demonstrated that there are insufficient qualified U.S. workers available and willing to perform the work at wages that meet or exceed the prevailing wage paid for the occupation in the area of intended employment.

Foreign labor certification programs are designed to ensure that the admission of foreign workers into the United States on a permanent or temporary basis will not adversely affect the job opportunities, wages, and working conditions of U.S. workers.

Employment based immigration is a complex process that may involve a number of government agencies within the Federal Department of Labor, the State Department of Labor, the United States Citizenship and Immigrant Services (USCIS) and the Department of State. The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)(8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq.) regulates the admission of foreign workers into the United States. The INA designates the Attorney General and the Secretary of State as the principal administrators of its provisions. For a complete overview of the foreign labor certification process,

can anyone tell me the website url that shows the expected Backlog Elimination Date for the Dallas BEC, i lost the link.

when i last reviewed the date, it was always 1 year in the future, and as a month passed it slipped a month.

thanks

My case is still around. Got a screen shot for my pending case from DBEC when my attorney requested for it. My P.D: is 9/2001 RIR->Remanded->TRAD->RIR.

Did not file for RIR-conversion.

Hi:

Are there any cases of 2001 which are not approved ? My PD is July 2001. My case is in WITHDRAWN state as per PDS website. My attorney tells me that there was a glitch with my case and it was placed back in the processing queue. However, the status has not changed to IN PROCESS. So I don't really trust my lawyer. I'm really concerned abt validity of my application. Please share with me any related information you have.

Thanks for your help.

Hi
My Online status shows CERTIFIED today.Thanks to this forum.
goodluck to all

PD: 07/2004
STATE :ILLINOIS
EB2

Online status shows LC Certified !

My LC shows as Certified today on the DOL website !

Good Luck !

Info:
PD: Apr/2004 -CA
Converted to RIR: Mar-28/2007

Congrats Deba!

I am new to this forum and was browsing you earlier post which said that your application was in Data review for a long time. Did it change directly tocertified or was the change data review - in process - certified.

My case was filed mar '05, 45 day letter received in Jun '06, but was mistakenly closed even though reply was sent and reopened in Sep '06. My status since that time is Data Review.

Any info on this is highly appreciated

Congrats Deba!

I am new to this forum and was browsing you earlier post which said that your application was in Data review for a long time. Did it change directly tocertified or was the change data review - in process - certified.

My case was filed mar '05, 45 day letter received in Jun '06, but was mistakenly closed even though reply was sent and reopened in Sep '06. My status since that time is Data Review.

Hi
My online status changed from Data review -in process-certified.
goodluck.

Looks like lot of approvals.... happening this week

Congrats Cybercat. My RIR conversion was sent on Mar 28th as well. So hopefully i will be hearing soon as well. :)

My LC shows as Certified today on the DOL website !

Good Luck !

Info:
PD: Apr/2004 -CA
Converted to RIR: Mar-28/2007

we are in same boat.

Congrats Deba!

Hi, my status is from date review->closed->data review.

Update on my case

Just FYI: My RIR case was filed on 3/23/2005. on 2-28-07, my lawyers received RFE for updated salary information which they replied to on 3-22-07.
Haven't heard back from them but my window to file for 3-year extension for H1-B is almost closed. I was hoping to get this approval, get I-140 using premium and then get 3-year extension instead of 1-year.. but, alas.

...Haven't heard back from them but my window to file for 3-year extension for H1-B is almost closed...
You should check this with your lawyer, but isn't it true that one can file for the first 3-year extension of the H1B without applying for the green card?

You should check this with your lawyer, but isn't it true that one can file for the first 3-year extension of the H1B without applying for the green card?

abzy2004 is probably beyond his 6th year H-1B. So the only way to get further 3 year extensions is with an approved I-140. He was hoping, instead of applying for a one year H1-B extension (which is the norm after 6th year H1-B), he would apply for I-140 Premium processing (which usually gets approved within 2 weeks if all goes well), as soon as his labor is certified. However he must be close to his deadline to file for his I-797/H1-B renewal and there's no word of the labor certification as yet and subsequent I-140 premium processing.

Just assuming the above scenario since I will be applying for my 9th year > 3 year extension later this year.