Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Yes, my case is in Dallas BEC.

My case was made to Regional Office. During the state process, my case was required for addition recruitment. We did that via 10-day Interal AD inside the company. After that, the cases passed State process and was transferred to Regional office and then Dallas BEC.

UG. said:
I have PD of Sep 03 and also waiting. Is your case in Dallas BEC and did you have a NOF at state level? . I had a NOF at state level. May be DBEC is not processing those cases as quickly as others!

Screenshot

My attorney requested for screenshot on tuesday, she got it within a few hours.

Chocolate said:
the positive thing in all this is they asked if i wanted to change my address of lawyer's or company's.so i mailed my address change. they got it i think as i go the reply but the reply was not that they noted my address change.anyway i think they noticed it as they replied to that mail.
also i think they are updating the online status check so we can't check status by screenshot.i hope so.
the negative factor is they replied the employer /lawyer knows your case status so ask them.as if we didnt know this. :confused: :( :mad:

jewelhaque said:
Hello!

I tried a few days back and I got the same reply.

Yes, the DBEC is not responding to my status queries either, though got a sympathetic response from PBEC indicating that I should contact DBEC for status... :)

My reasoning is as follows...as the visa numbers are still retrogressed, just getting labor approved is not gonna be of much help (at least for me w PD in 2005)..so, I've reduced my follow-up on the whole GC...may become more active in late 2007...good luck to all till then.. :)

Congrat

Bomber said:
Received approval letter from Jenny Elser today. letter dated 7/24/2006.

Congratulations!. Both your PD and RD were in 2003 or your PD was in 2002?

LC Approved

Today, I got an email from my lawyer saying my LC is approved.

Here is my info
PD 12/??/04
IL, RIR
45 Notice: Sent 6/30/06
LC Certified: notified 8/11/06

I have been a silient member for this forum. Thank all for your wonderful information. Good luck to all!

Could you please provide one more information, what was your case source, was it State or Regional ?
jyx said:
Today, I got an email from my lawyer saying my LC is approved.

Here is my info
PD 12/??/04
IL, RIR
45 Notice: Sent 6/30/06
LC Certified: notified 8/11/06

I have been a silient member for this forum. Thank all for your wonderful information. Good luck to all!

Hi All,

Question - H1 Extention and LC

I am on 8th year H1 now and expiring next year Feb. Going to extent to 9th this december or by Feb. If I received the LC in October or November. I will probably need to wait for another 4 or 5 months for the I-140 to clear. So question is Am I able to extent my H1 for another year after the LC approval? Has anyone done it before? Please advise. Thank you very much.

No 45-day letter yet!

Folks,

Just wondering if there are any people on board who havent yet received their 45-day notices? Going by the DOL public notice dt Jul 14, all 45-day notice letters should have been sent out/ received by Jul 21. I am not surprised that I (or my attorney) haven't yet received one given the oft misguidance by DOL but was just curious if there are others in the same boat. I had my attorney sent a mail to nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us yesterday and havent got any reply yet.

If there is someone here traversing the same path, I would appreciate if we could share each other's experiences and wonder if I am missing something in the scheme of things here?

-A

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe you could extend your H1-B for 3 years at a time.

VAGCwaiting said:
Hi All,

Question - H1 Extention and LC

I am on 8th year H1 now and expiring next year Feb. Going to extent to 9th this december or by Feb. If I received the LC in October or November. I will probably need to wait for another 4 or 5 months for the I-140 to clear. So question is Am I able to extent my H1 for another year after the LC approval? Has anyone done it before? Please advise. Thank you very much.

UG. said:
Congratulations!. Both your PD and RD were in 2003 or your PD was in 2002?

UG,

My PD was also December 2003. It only took a week to clear the hurdle called 'State'. Everyone knows first hand the story after that !

To ashirwadb

ashirwadb said:
Folks,

Just wondering if there are any people on board who havent yet received their 45-day notices? Going by the DOL public notice dt Jul 14, all 45-day notice letters should have been sent out/ received by Jul 21. I am not surprised that I (or my attorney) haven't yet received one given the oft misguidance by DOL but was just curious if there are others in the same boat. I had my attorney sent a mail to nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us yesterday and havent got any reply yet.

If there is someone here traversing the same path, I would appreciate if we could share each other's experiences and wonder if I am missing something in the scheme of things here?

-A

I have the same PD as you. I havn't received the 45-day letter too. I called 202# and find out that the letter was mailed out on Jun 23rd. I didn't get any further information because the officer said that they only gave information to lawyer and employer. But we had never received the 45-d letter. Send e-mail to nobeccontac two times. No response at all. Right now I am waiting. Do you have any other information about your case, like case #? If not, I would call 202 # if I were you. They prefer the employer or the lawyer to call. But sometime you got lucky to get information by yourself. Of course, if your employer or lawyer would like to call, that is even better. Good luck!

needgoodluck said:
I have the same PD as you. I havn't received the 45-day letter too. I called 202# and find out that the letter was mailed out on Jun 23rd. I didn't get any further information because the officer said that they only gave information to lawyer and employer. But we had never received the 45-d letter. Send e-mail to nobeccontac two times. No response at all. Right now I am waiting. Do you have any other information about your case, like case #? If not, I would call 202 # if I were you. They prefer the employer or the lawyer to call. But sometime you got lucky to get information by yourself. Of course, if your employer or lawyer would like to call, that is even better. Good luck!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I guess I'll wait for a week and then get back to my attorney to try to get more details about my case. Meanwhile, if you get any more information on yours, would appreciate if you could post them here!

btw is the 202 number you mentioned 202-693-3010?

Hanging in,
-A

Last edited by a moderator:
To ashirwadb.

ashirwadb said:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I guess I'll wait for a week and then get back to my attorney to try to get more details about my case. Meanwhile, if you get any more information on yours, would appreciate if you could post it here!

btw is the 202 number you mentioned 202-693-3010?

Hanging in,
-A

Yes, the 202 # is 202-693-3010. A lady answered the phone. I explained to her that I applied the LC and would like to check the status. She transfered my phone to a voice mail. I left the message (the company, the employee name, the phone #) and ask the officer to call me back. Within 5 min, the officer called me back. When he find out that I am the employee, he said that only the employer and the lawyer should call. I expressed my concern that I didn't received the 45-d letter. He checked and told me that the 45-d was sent out on Jun, 23rd. I was kind of nervous and forgot to ask my case#. I called back and left the message. This time he didn't call me back. If you will call yourself, prepare a list of quesitons that you will ask. I think it never hurts to call.

I will post here if I hear anything about my case.

Good luck.

labor approved

labor got approved. details as follows:

PD: Mar'2004
State: WI
Category: EB-2 RIR
45-day letter rcvd: Apr'2005
Final Approval: 08/08/2006

EB3 PD to PERM EB2

mvinays said:
Sure, why not? But it is safer to file PERM for a different position (job title, job location, job duties, skill req'ts, min. req'ts can be different in the PERM application...one or more of these can be different).

When we do dual filing with PERM...

Can we transfer the PD of (approved : EB3 + I140 ) to PERM ( EB2 )?

case number

manager2 said:
labor got approved. details as follows:

PD: Mar'2004
State: WI
Category: EB-2 RIR
45-day letter rcvd: Apr'2005
Final Approval: 08/08/2006

Congrats on your approval.Can u post the case number?

Online Status Check.

Hello Guys,

Was wondering if any one has any information about when we gonna have online status check of our Pending Labor. Pls respond. Thank you.