Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

still not good news.

Its really sad that when something is done for us before we know about it or its in use for quite some time,it goes down.This will give attorneys and employers more time to rejoice.This is not fair at all.
when is it really going to be in use. the online status check.Any inputs.

Chocolate said:
Its really sad that when something is done for us before we know about it or its in use for quite some time,it goes down.This will give attorneys and employers more time to rejoice.This is not fair at all.
when is it really going to be in use. the online status check.Any inputs.

Chocolate,
According to the Immigration-Law.com website, the BEC Tracking site was for test purpose only and the information that was accessed earlier today by some people might not be accurate. Actually, when I had called the 202 number few weeks back I was told it is in "Processing". However, this morning the database showed it in Data Review. Which means they are using some fictitious status for the cases. The message in the site was as follows:

"07/27/2006: BEC Tracking Site Was "Test Only" and Tracking Access Not Yet Available

* We posted the test site of BEC tracking with a note that BECs were preparing for the operation. The site was test only and any information which readers had accessed did not necessarity reflect actual tracking record. For the reasons, we are retracting the link. "

Hence, no need to be disappointed over what could be wrong information. Hopefully, the site with real data will be up and running soon.

Kupondole

Last edited by a moderator:
Kupondole said:
Chocolate,
According to the Immigration-Law.com website, the BEC Tracking site was for test purpose only and the information that was accessed earlier today by some people might not be accurate. Actually, when I had called the 202 number few weeks back I was told it is in "Processing". However, this morning the database showed it in Data Review. Which means they are using some fictitious status for the cases. The message in the site was as follows:

"07/27/2006: BEC Tracking Site Was "Test Only" and Tracking Access Not Yet Available

* We posted the test site of BEC tracking with a note that BECs were preparing for the operation. The site was test only and any information which readers had accessed did not necessarity reflect actual tracking record. For the reasons, we are retracting the link. "

Hence, no need to be disappointed over what could be wrong information. Hopefully, the site with real data will be up and running soon.

Kupondole
Thanks for your input.But the reason for my disappointment is we cud have waited for some more time instead of building hopes by launching a site with status check and then retracting it by telling it may be false data.
Any idea how long it will take to actually have it up and running .Any inputs.

vjchithu said:
I got a NOF letter last month. I was supposed to file the reply by 26th (Tomorrow) but my lawer filed for an extension for the reply and got approved. So i have another one month to reply for NOF.

I thought i will share this message to you all. My NOF is regarding the wages. What my company agreed to pay and prewailing wage has about 25 K difference. But my lawer and my manager are preparing the reply letter.

Vijay.

Wish you best of luck. I hope your NOF is resolved soon. It seems i may also be getting one soon!

From silent reader DOL approval

RIR/EB2/TX Dallas Backlog Center
PD September 2003
45 Letter January 2005
NOF (adjust salary to minimal wages) middle June 2006
DOL Approval middle July 2006

Thank you and good luck to everybody

DVZ said:
RIR/EB2/TX Dallas Backlog Center
PD September 2003
45 Letter January 2005
NOF (adjust salary to minimal wages) middle June 2006
DOL Approval middle July 2006

Thank you and good luck to everybody

Congratulations.

Employer has moved

I have LC Pending in DBEC and my employer has moved 2-3 miles from old place. Does anyone know the procedure to update company address???

PD 12/2004
45 day letter- June 26th 2006

Did we receive letter from BEC when Labor approved?

Hi All,

When I inquired my employer about my Labor certification, My employer said you will also received the certification letter fom BEC. Is it true?

I was following this portal for a while and never see this kind of information.

Please respond..

Thanks

savema27 said:
Hi All,

When I inquired my employer about my Labor certification, My employer said you will also received the certification letter fom BEC. Is it true?

I was following this portal for a while and never see this kind of information.

Please respond..

Thanks

It is true that you will also get a letter from the BEC stating that the LC has been approved. Though the letter will say that there is additional documents enclosed, the documents will be sent only to the attorney. There is lots of instances of people in this forum asking about those documents that were mentioned but not included.

Good Luck to all and hope everyone gets their LC soon.

Kupondole

additional info

Any idea when will online status check will come into effect?Till how long we will be under mercy of lawyers and HR's words.

45 day letter

Hi all,
My 2nd labor was filed in July 2004 from Chicago. My lawyer had received the acknowledgement letter in Nov. 2004. Is this same as 45 day letter?
If this is not the 45 day letter then is there an issue if I haven't yet received it? Is 45 day letter must for filing H1 extensions. beyond 6 yrs.

Thanks,

marooti said:
Hi all,
My 2nd labor was filed in July 2004 from Chicago. My lawyer had received the acknowledgement letter in Nov. 2004. Is this same as 45 day letter?
If this is not the 45 day letter then is there an issue if I haven't yet received it? Is 45 day letter must for filing H1 extensions. beyond 6 yrs.

Thanks,

Marooti,

You need to look at the letter to figure that out. I know I received a letter from AZ SWA that my application has been forwarded to DBEC (this might be the "acknowledgement" you're talking about). I don't think many people were getting 45-day letters in Nov 2004, so there's a good chance the letter you got in Nov 2004 was the SWA letter mentioning the application being fwded to DBEC.

If you have not received a 45-day letter so far, you do have "some" reasons to be concerned - because DBEC had aimed to send out all 45-day letters by June end, tho I saw people receiving letters in July, and some people still waiting for it. I'd advise you to talk to your lawyer - he should get in touch with DBEC.

You don't need 45-day letter for H1B extension beyond 6 years.

Kapslock

SeattleGC said:
I got an email from my lawyer that my labor was approved. Good luck with your own process.
Congrats SeattleGC !!

This is one of the newest applications (12/2004) getting LC. Good for people like me, who're in 1/2005, but I feel really sorry for those like lviswa who've been waiting for 5 years already.

Need your input to find LC status

Friends,

This is my first post. I am silent reader of this forum.

Till last two weeks i have every information what's going on with my LC. I believe my LC is approved and i am not getting replies from my employer.

He is suggesting to apply PERM now so that i can get it in 2 months. How reliable is this. Need your inputs to find out my LC status.

-----------------------------
LC Filed: 7-16-2004 / CA / RIR
45 days Letter: 05/16/2006
45 days letter reply: Before May ending
LC Status: Employer not reveling

kapslock said:
Congrats SeattleGC !!

This is one of the newest applications (12/2004) getting LC. Good for people like me, who're in 1/2005, but I feel really sorry for those like lviswa who've been waiting for 5 years already.

Congrats SeattleGC,
its nice to see some approvals, but at the same time its bad to see people waiting for 4/5 years. I mean there is no rhyme or reason behind this.

Labor Approved

SeattleGC said:
I got an email from my lawyer that my labor was approved. Good luck with your own process.

I got an email from HR that my labor was approved. :) Good luck with your own process.

My PD is Jan 3, 2003 and it's in EB 2 RIR. Can someone give me any idea about the next steps? I read that Visa numbers are not available till October for EB2 category. How that affects me?

Thanks,
SK

sameerk123 said:
I got an email from HR that my labor was approved. :) Good luck with your own process.

My PD is Jan 3, 2003 and it's in EB 2 RIR. Can someone give me any idea about the next steps? I read that Visa numbers are not available till October for EB2 category. How that affects me?

Thanks,
SK

Congratulations!!!!

Hello Guys

Please help!

Just a question:

I am on 7th year and labor has been pending for 2 years:

What are my possibilities as for as job change goes?

Appreciate your input.

Thanks,
Vladys

Dear all,
I just found out that they put my RIR case in wrong category, in TR by mistake. My attorney asked them to change it. Any idea how long will that take? Any way to expedite the correcting process
Thanks.