Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

45d letter mailing adress. Help...

Hi, just called 202# and find out that 45d letter of my case was sent out on Jun 23th, 2006. Somehow, my employer didn't received the letter. We decided to send a response like we got the letter anyway. Can somebody let me know where we should mail back the letter? And what is the content? Somebody has posted that before. But I couldn't find it.

Only 2 days left! Help please.

needgoodluck said:
Hi, just called 202# and find out that 45d letter of my case was sent out on Jun 23th, 2006. Somehow, my employer didn't received the letter. We decided to send a response like we got the letter anyway. Can somebody let me know where we should mail back the letter? And what is the content? Somebody has posted that before. But I couldn't find it.

Only 2 days left! Help please.

in my opinion, you can't just type up the letter with the same content as original 45 Day letter and send it to DBEC.the appropriate way to handle this would be to call the DBEC , explain the situation and ask them to resend the 45Day letter (verify the mailing address they have in their records).
also you can try asking for extension date for replying 45Day letter.

as I said before this is just my opinion you might have a better answer from your attorney.

just curious, even your attorney should have received a 45Day letter? did you check with him/her ?

hope this helps

good luck.

DBEL said:
Priority date 8/2/04 (WI)
EB3- RIR - D-05206-4xxxx
LC approved - 7/14/06

Congratulations DBEL !!!

Can you let us know when did you receive your 45-day letter.

Just trying to find a pattern in this chaos.
1. I see both EB2 and EB3 approvals equally (there's no difference between EB2 and EB3 in the application anyway, other than the language).
2. I don't really see TR cases - most of the cases being approved are RIRs. (I guess I saw some really old TR cases approved some time ago).
3. While till about 3 months ago, I was seeing many approvals within days of 45-day letter, now approvals are coming in weeks, if not days, of 45-day letters. (thats probably because they've sent too many 45-day letters now).
4. I don't see a state specific trend (CA and TX have more cases in the mix, so I guess they would have more approvals anyway).

Anyone observed any other trend?

Kapslock

IN2US,
This phone number doesn't seem to be valid. But I got another number from this forum 214 237 9111... but they only talk to either lawyer or the Company.

My lawyer didn't receive a 45 day letter for my case yet. She has communicated to dallas center about this. Is anyone in the same boat?

IN2US said:
Kanke,
here is the number to reach them (202) 693-3010
wish you good luck.

Marooti,
I'm not sure why that number didn't work for you. (anyways you were able to get hold of them which matters :) )
yes you are true they only answer either employer or Attorney.
only a few lucky applicants got proper replies when they called by themselves.

marooti said:
IN2US,
This phone number doesn't seem to be valid. But I got another number from this forum 214 237 9111... but they only talk to either lawyer or the Company.

My lawyer didn't receive a 45 day letter for my case yet. She has communicated to dallas center about this. Is anyone in the same boat?

Manubilga said:
My LC is approved I got a letter but my attorny and employer did not received any thing

Manubilga,
Congrats on your approval. Can you please post ur case details???

Retrogression clarification

Hello all,
I have read that come October 2006, when we expect the new visa numbers to be announced, the retrogression date is going to go back for India and China to 1999-2000. Are these just rumors spread by some one or is there any element of truth? My attorney as usual has no comments.
Any thoughts from the forum?

madjad said:
Hello all,
I have read that come October 2006, when we expect the new visa numbers to be announced, the retrogression date is going to go back for India and China to 1999-2000. Are these just rumors spread by some one or is there any element of truth? My attorney as usual has no comments.
Any thoughts from the forum?
---------
no one can say for sure, unlikely it will retrogress that far. Just rumors at this time.

LC approved

I received letter yesterday from DBEC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
PD --- 10/04 (MO)
EB3- RIR - D-05210-5xxxx
RD - 12/2004
45 day letter rcvd - 6/12/2006
45 day letter replied - 6/16/2006
LC approved - 7/25/06

Any MI's Case got approved?

:confused: Is there any MI' case got approved recently? I saw a lot cases for the other states with the PD date from July, 2004 to Jan, 2005 got approved recently, but not any MI cases.

PD: 06/14/04
D-05195-XXXX RIR EB2 MI
45 Letter replied: 05/22/06
Testing site status: "Data Review"

Last edited by a moderator:
LC approved (MI)

I got an email from attorney, yesterday, that my LC got approved.

Please find below the details.

MI EB3 RIR
PD: Oct 2004 (MI State filing)
RD: Never went to Regional
ETA #: D-05217-*****
45D L dated: 06/15/2006
45D L replied: 06/20/2006
LC Approval: 07/19/2006

Good Luck to all forum members.

- Rakks

Congrats rakks!

Rakks said:

MI EB3 RIR

- Rakks

any IL cases?

Any IL Cases got approved?

--------------------------
PD: 11/17/04
D-05199-XXXX RIR EB2 IL
45 Letter replied: 06/27/06

As per SFMARS prediction:

IN,AR,MI,CA,OK,OR,WA - RIR cases have earlier PD than - UT,WI,ID,IL,IA. You must see activities for IL with the same states like WI and IA.

sai2 said:
Any IL Cases got approved?

--------------------------
PD: 11/17/04
D-05199-XXXX RIR EB2 IL
45 Letter replied: 06/27/06

How about MN cases?

jewelhaque said:
As per SFMARS prediction:

IN,AR,MI,CA,OK,OR,WA - RIR cases have earlier PD than - UT,WI,ID,IL,IA. You must see activities for IL with the same states like WI and IA.

Jewelhaque/SFMars
Any predictions on Minnesota?

No 45-Day Letter

Gurus

I have still not received 45-Day letter. I am evaluating if I should contact local Congressmen, now that official
website http://ows.doleta.gov/foreign/pdf/backlog_faqs_07-10-06.pdf with email address is provided by DOL.

My company's lawyer has sent email to nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us . But no luck.

Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE sound your opinion. I beleive if we all get in touch with Congressmen, then there is a chance that DOL will get such inquiry from multiple source and they will act upon it. What do you think.

Can everyone who have not received 45-day letter please respond.

Please advise.

RIR/EB2/TX Dallas Backlog Center
PD - July 2002
Case#: D-04XXX--XXXXX
45-Day Letter - Not Received

Rakks said:

MI EB3 RIR

- Rakks

Congrats!! Rakks
Thank you for your posting! It is encourage. Hoping that I can get mine soon.

panpangc

There's still long way to go!

kanke said:
Does anyone have predictions for Non-RIR cases from AR.I have a PD of Dec2001,moved to regional in 2004,then to DBEC,case closed in Jan2006,reopened(acc to company) sometime between Feb and today,Screen shot in April says "Data review". Can any one shed a ray of hope?Thanks

There's still a long way to go for Traditional cases. All TR cases have to go through recruitment process. My lawyer said she received recruitment authorizations last week on 2 cases (out of over 1000 pending with them), I'm not one of them though. BTW, Mine was also similar like you, case got closed and reopened.