Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

It's a test site

Desi Unlucky said:
I was checking the Philadelphi thread and there are already people who checked the status on line. Online case status now available.

http://testlabor.doleta.gov/pbls/pbls_pds.cfm

It's only been a few hours since the existence of that site became public knowledge, but based on my own observation and looking at the pattern of what people are observing, I would say that the test site is pointing to an old and incomplete snapshot of the data.

Feel free to check your status, with the caveat that it's a test site, so don't draw concrete conclusions from what you see there.

any news about non-RIR processing?

I don't see much progress on non-RIR cases. Most of them were filed long time ago. 4 to 5 years is just too much of waiting time to get LC cleared. My lawyer firm sucks. THey have no interest in speeding up the case and they don't update me oftenly. Always I get standard answers from them and time to time it's ery disappointing. If anyone has any news about non-RIR cases, please update here.

Progress?

Desi Unlucky said:
I was checking the Philadelphi thread and there are already people who checked the status on line. Online case status now available.

http://testlabor.doleta.gov/pbls/pbls_pds.cfm

Thank you for this link. I checked my status and it shows "In Progress". It was in "Data Review" the last time I got the update. Atleast now I know they have received my 45 day letter.
My PD is july 2002 (NON-RIR) so it has been a long long wait.....

Test Online status check is working

Thanks for posting online status check site......mine shows "IN PROGRESS" and just yesterday my aottrney replied to NOF...

RajWaitingonLCA
PD:DEC'2003
45 Days Letter replied: JUNE'2005
Recieved NOF: JUNE'2006
LC Approval: ????????????

Online Status Check

Thanks for posting the Online Status Check LInk!!!

I checked for my case and it says "in process". I think for a live case there can be only two statuses "Data Review" and "in process". Mine is NON RIR Eb3 and I haven't received the recuritment instruations yet ( I believe nobody has....)

My questions is which one is better " Data Review" or "In process"

Please advise......TIA

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Thanks for posting online status check site......mine shows "IN PROGRESS" and just yesterday my aottrney replied to NOF...

RajWaitingonLCA

It was working 7 am PST, today.
now it is not working!!
Were we successful in breaking it down already!!

this is the error message
Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

An error has occurred.

HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found

panpangc said:
Thank you very much for the Link. I checked mine, the status is "DATA REVIEW".

Panpangc

I'm getting page not found error when I tried the above link, is it just me or ?????

quick question

Hi,
Does the online site show you your name, company name, PD etc?
Or just the status?
I don't have my case number with me.
Thanks in advance
dgb

IN2US said:
I'm getting page not found error when I tried the above link, is it just me or ?????
I guess that folks who saw the website this morning started needling their lawyers when they saw their case showing as CLOSED, lawyers contacted BEC saying "hey, you have a website out there that shows this". And BEC said, "hey, it wasn't supposed to be accesible to public. damn, we need to get IT to shut it down". So....it was shut down.

What we got from all this is that the online status system is on its way, and it should be available soon. Some people got a reason to rejoice from what they saw on the site while it was available, and some people got a reason to get more miserable than they already are! But we were all looking at old, incomplete and possibly manipulated data.

Am one of the unfortunate individuals

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
I guess that folks who saw the website this morning started needling their lawyers when they saw their case showing as CLOSED, lawyers contacted BEC saying "hey, you have a website out there that shows this". And BEC said, "hey, it wasn't supposed to be accesible to public. damn, we need to get IT to shut it down". So....it was shut down.

What we got from all this is that the online status system is on its way, and it should be available soon. Some people got a reason to rejoice from what they saw on the site while it was available, and some people got a reason to get more miserable than they already are! But we were all looking at old, incomplete and possibly manipulated data.

Let us hope that the information posted there is inaccurate for the folks that it says CLOSED and is accurate for the folks it says IN PROCESS or DATA REVIEW!

I am one of the unfortunate for whom it said CLOSED. I contacted my lawyer and he was unaware of the situation. He has received no correspondence from BEC regarding case closure. He is contacting them to get an update on my case. Will let everyone know the results of it.

If my case is truly closed, I shudder to think of the logistic headache and heartache ahead for me. I will have to leave the country in 2 months as my current H1 expires then and my H1 extension is as yet pending. Wrapping up a 8 year life here while dealing with a 2 week old baby is not going to be fun! Oh well! That is what we are being subjected to by this whole mess called Green Card application. We can blame nobody for this mess either. We chose to apply. It was solely our choice.

I am getting the error now

IN2US said:

I am getting an error now as well. It worked this morning without any problem. They might update their site now. We probably can try it later.

Panpangc

Arihant....Don't get upset buddy!

arihant

You should NOT get upset at all!, case closure happend by mistake and surely you can appeal to re-open, NOT only you there are thousands of cases have been re-open and GOT certified......

Please do NOT take any tension you are newly father so enjoy with your family and don't get invloved in this GC mess....

Congratulations for your New Baby born.

Regards
RajWaitingonLCA

Was the site on trial data ?

My case showed "IN PROCESS" this morning in the online status.

On July 1st , the screen shot showed "Data Review".

I am not sure which status is better.....bottomline it is not certified yet.. :confused: :(

online status check working?

now online status check is not working. got this error

An error has occurred.

Error message

csrini1 said:
It was working 7 am PST, today.
now it is not working!!
Were we successful in breaking it down already!!

this is the error message

An error has occurred.

Thanks for the info. Even i got the same.I thought i was the only one getting it as everyone had posted the message that they got status.how long will it be till the status can be seen.Any inputs.

Looks like the site is tested for load and went down!

But not sure why my case came as Closed, where as it was 'Data Review' last week for H1B Screen shot request.

On the up side, BEC is atleast working on something for transperancy!!

PD: 29th DEC 2003 (RIR INDIANA)
45 Days Letter replied: Sep 13th 2005
H1B Screenshot on July 20th 2006: Data Review
LC Approval: Waiting