Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

LCA Approved

Type: RIR-EB3
State:CA
PD:11/09/2004
45 Day Letter Received:4/25/2006
LCA Approved: 7/7/2006

Good Luck you you all. Thanks to the forum.

Hi,
If your company still has office in previous location, and they don't mind keeping your application alive with BEC, keep it there. Y reapply?
If you are from India, I don't see much point in applying again, if BECs keep their promise of clearing all cases by Sep 07, you will get labor from old location within a year and you can file for 140.
If you file PERM it would take around 6-8 months to get certification, you would probably gain 6 months overall labor time, but loose ur PD.
If you are not from India, you can reapply, get a new LC in Eb2 and get ur GC. If you are from India, then sit back and relax, this is going to be a long journey, enjoy the ride. Keep your old PD, there is no rush.
Just my opinion, others plz correct me if I am wrong.
Regards,
dgb

WIGC04 said:
Hi,

I am not sure if this is the correct thread.. But I hope I can get some answers to my questions..

I am in 7 th year H1B with my LC in Dallas Backlog Center. For my work, I may need to move to a different state soon. This could be same or higher position, but the job nature will be the same. My question is:

1) Should I re apply a new LC if I move to a different state?
2) If yes, can I apply for LC under PERM, even I am in 7 th year (the 7-year H1B is valid only for 10 months now)
3) If I can apply new LC-PERM, can I maintain the PD of existing LC.

Appreciate any input.

abhicyber said:

I applied LCA
11/26/2004
45 Day Letter Received 06/12/06
45 Day Letter Reply 06/12/06
LCA Approval

For the I-140 you are going to need employment letter, basically something signed from the HHRR deparment of the companies you worked for saying that you did so, birth certificate, resume, diplomas/tittles.... I think that's pretty much it.

Chocolate said:
Thanks for your input.Its lot of relief.So apart from Birth certificate what else shud i send when i apply for next stages.can i also file ead/ap along if my case is eb2.

485 ?

CaptainPicard said:
For the I-140 you are going to need employment letter, basically something signed from the HHRR deparment of the companies you worked for saying that you did so, birth certificate, resume, diplomas/tittles.... I think that's pretty much it.

Thanks for the input.If my EB2 labor gets cleared soon i am looking at filing 140/485/ead/ap so for that what documents i need to submit.Any inputs.

Congratulations

abhicyber said:

Congratulations to you on LC approval. Do you remember who was the Certifying Officer on your 45DL?

Thanks

45 Days letter (CRNL) received

Hi,

My case in-charge received and responded to 45 Days letter (CRNL) for my CA/Non-RIR case in June.

PD=Feb 2003
RD=Never went to region
SWA=CA
Non-RIR(TR)

More info please

RIR or Non-RIR?
Can you please provide more details on the NOF on Line 14?

immwaiting said:
Hello Friends,

I am a silent follower, today is my turn labor got approved. I got NOF @ BEC, when we replied they approved within 2 days.

NOF was Line 14 was not clear with requirements, and Education Evaluation.

PD: 09/26/2003
IL
45 Letter: 03/15/2005
NOF: 06/12/2006
Replied: 07/10/2006
Approved: 07/14/2006

UN. Any NOF or RFE for you?

Thanks,

Its other way round. When first BEC assigns "T" to a case and then once case is completely entered into system they will change it to "D".

madjad said:
My lawyer recently applied for a screen shot. On the document I have a D--- number and it says data review. I received my 45 day letter in april 2006 and replied soon thereafter . My understanding was that after the 45 day letter, the number is changed to T---. I am concerned that the 45 day letter may be lost int he system.
1. How can I find out if they actually received my 45 day letter?
2. When does the D-- change to T--- ann what are the implications of data review? :confused:
All the gurus please comment

PD: December 2004,
Category, EB2, special handling-University professor
state: Michigan

Its other way round. When first BEC assigns "T" to a case and then once case is completely entered into system they will change it to "D".

needgoodluck said:
My PD is 12/2004. But still no 45d letter. Anyone in the same boat?

A friend of mine got her 45d letter last week. Although her PD is two month later than mine and we are from the same company. I didn't hire a lawyer for my LC application. I only consulted a lawyer for the filing process. I don't know if that makes any differences.

I called the state labor department today. No one answered the phone.

I haved heard that you can call 202 number to Dallas BEC. Anybody know the exact phone # I should dial?

Very desperate. Please help. Thanks.

45 days letter are coming in total out-of-sync. Yours might be next.

Chocolate said:
I wanted one more clarification.You see though i was born out of india i have indian passport .will that put me under indian quota for concurrent filing or worldwide.

It will be India

retro

sakiv_us said:
It will be India

I am getting mixed responses .tomm if i get Canadian citizenship i cannot claim that country for my GC right becoz i wasnt born there although i might have that country citizenship.Any inputs.

Chocolate said:
I am getting mixed responses .tomm if i get Canadian citizenship i cannot claim that country for my GC right becoz i wasnt born there although i might have that country citizenship.Any inputs.
----
from what i understand, ur birth country matters, doesn't matter where ur passport is from.
If you were born in Nigeria, congratulations, you have some hope.

Days_go_by said:
Hi,
If your company still has office in previous location, and they don't mind keeping your application alive with BEC, keep it there. Y reapply?
If you are from India, I don't see much point in applying again, if BECs keep their promise of clearing all cases by Sep 07, you will get labor from old location within a year and you can file for 140.
If you file PERM it would take around 6-8 months to get certification, you would probably gain 6 months overall labor time, but loose ur PD.
If you are not from India, you can reapply, get a new LC in Eb2 and get ur GC. If you are from India, then sit back and relax, this is going to be a long journey, enjoy the ride. Keep your old PD, there is no rush.
Just my opinion, others plz correct me if I am wrong.
Regards,
dgb

---
Days_go_by, Thanks for your input. The company will be in the same place. Since the LC is based on region, I am not sure if we can hold on to this after moving to another state.

Appreciate if some share there experiance with similar situation..

Thanks,

input needed.

Days_go_by said:
----
from what i understand, ur birth country matters, doesn't matter where ur passport is from.
If you were born in Nigeria, congratulations, you have some hope.

Thanks for the input.yeah even i thought it wont be tuff for me as my category is not retro but all my friends who came with me have green cards and ead while i am stuck in labor .i guess its just bad timing.yes my only hope is that i can file ead/ap along with 140/485 if my EB2 labor is cleared.What can i do if my EB3 labor is cleared.can i convert it to EB2 for 140/485.any inputs.

WIGC04 said:
---
Days_go_by, Thanks for your input. The company will be in the same place. Since the LC is based on region, I am not sure if we can hold on to this after moving to another state.

Appreciate if some share there experiance with similar situation..

Thanks,
--
even if u move to a new location doesnt mean that u will not come back there later. If ur company still has office there, u can say that once I get my GC i will come back and work in this (first) office. Meanwhile you can pursue your work in second office.
Since, GC is for future position, your location doesn't really matter, as long you have intentions of going and working there once you get ur GC.

I have my LC filed from Chicago office of my company (and has also gotten approved) even though I work from SF office, I had to file from chicago because SF was choked thanks for 245 filings.

Once u get ur GC u r free, no need to go back for first office.

Even I did not receive my 45 day letter yet. My PD is Dec '04 from MI. I called the 202 number (I don't remember it now), but it was not of much help. I could not get any update.

needgoodluck said:
My PD is 12/2004. But still no 45d letter. Anyone in the same boat?

A friend of mine got her 45d letter last week. Although her PD is two month later than mine and we are from the same company. I didn't hire a lawyer for my LC application. I only consulted a lawyer for the filing process. I don't know if that makes any differences.

I called the state labor department today. No one answered the phone.

I haved heard that you can call 202 number to Dallas BEC. Anybody know the exact phone # I should dial?

Very desperate. Please help. Thanks.

No 45 Day Letter Yet

No 45 Day Letter Yet I have also not received the 45 Day Letter Yet.
My Application details :

State : MI
RIR EB2
PD : 07-08-2004
45 Day Letter : Not yet received

Couple of weeks ago my HR sent me a screen shot and most of the data in the screen shot was missing. Last week they called DBEC and the person from DOL said they can't give the details and we need to wait as my case will be coming up soon. Lot of my firends you have PD's much later than me have already received the 45 day letter. I am not sure what is going on with my case.
Is anyone from MI state in the same boat...?

Congrats

immwaiting said:
Hello Friends,

I am a silent follower, today is my turn labor got approved. I got NOF @ BEC, when we replied they approved within 2 days.

NOF was Line 14 was not clear with requirements, and Education Evaluation.

PD: 09/26/2003
IL
45 Letter: 03/15/2005
NOF: 06/12/2006
Replied: 07/10/2006
Approved: 07/14/2006

UN. Any NOF or RFE for you?

Thanks,

Congratulations!!! you have the same PD as mine. I hope I also hear something soon!