Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

You may be lucky

Chocolate said:
Let me clarify this. Although i have a indian passport i was not born in India. .My birth country is Nigeria.when i am applying what would be considered the country of birth or country of citizenship.I have also lived in Nigeria for 9 years.

Refer DV Greencard lottory information. There is a clear guide line which should also be applicable to employment based GC.

Check follwing link http://www.usagcls.com/?Prom=googleGC
which says,
Green Card Lottery Qualification is determined by your country of birth.
Good Luck

Non rir question. Please HELP!

Hello guys,
I have two questions today, thanks in advance for your help.
1. How can an LC application ends up in TR queue whereas it was filed under RIR?
2. Can a TR case be approved right after replying to 45 DL without further complications?

Good luck to everybody.

rpat68 said:
No 45 Day Letter Yet I have also not received the 45 Day Letter Yet.
My Application details :

State : MI
RIR EB2
PD : 07-08-2004
45 Day Letter : Not yet received

Couple of weeks ago my HR sent me a screen shot and most of the data in the screen shot was missing. Last week they called DBEC and the person from DOL said they can't give the details and we need to wait as my case will be coming up soon. Lot of my firends you have PD's much later than me have already received the 45 day letter. I am not sure what is going on with my case.
Is anyone from MI state in the same boat...?

Even, I have not received my 45 day letter yet. My case is also from MI with PD 12/8/04. Not sure whether many people are in same boat or only few.

info

undelivered said:
Refer DV Greencard lottory information. There is a clear guide line which should also be applicable to employment based GC.

Check follwing link http://www.usagcls.com/?Prom=googleGC
which says,
Green Card Lottery Qualification is determined by your country of birth.
Good Luck

Thanks for the input.Yes,I did apply for green card lottery 2-3 times but didnt win so didnt apply again.so only hope is thru employment.lets see thinking of having gc before i retire.and i have 30 years for retirement.so hopeful.

LC Not Approved Yet

Hi Guys,

My PD is January 3, 2003. My case is with Dallas BEC. I have not received approval yet :( . Is anyone in same boat?

No idea when it will come.

--SK

sameerk123 said:
Hi Guys,

My PD is January 3, 2003. My case is with Dallas BEC. I have not received approval yet :( . Is anyone in same boat?

--SK
I am in the same Boat, My PD is 16-Jan-2003. My case is also with Dallas BEC. No approval Yet. Replied to 45 Day letter on 3-Jan-2005.

sameerk123 said:
Hi Guys,

--SK
Same here. My PD is Feb, 2003, it's EB2 RIR CA case. 45 Day letter replied on Jan 5, 2005. No approval yet.

Chocolate said:
Thanks for the input.Yes,I did apply for green card lottery 2-3 times but didnt win so didnt apply again.so only hope is thru employment.lets see thinking of having gc before i retire.and i have 30 years for retirement.so hopeful.

He was refering to the fact that when applying for the DV lottery, you are counted toward your country of birth rather than your country of citizenship.

I believe the same applies to the GC.

Thanks for the input.

MDwatch said:
He was refering to the fact that when applying for the DV lottery, you are counted toward your country of birth rather than your country of citizenship.

I believe the same applies to the GC.

I understood what he meant But i have lots of people tell me the opposite so was bit doubtful.Thanks for the input.Can i file EB2 labor on my own instead of a lawyer?is it possible of course with a guidance of a lawyer of my own.any inputs.

Also any news about online case status check of labor which is likely to be launched in last weeek of july.any inputs.

Last edited by a moderator:
labor approved

Hey guys!! First time writing to this forum. A bit of good news:

My RIR labor PD 4/07/2004 was approved from the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center on June 27, 2006. It was filed from CA under the EB-3 category.

I never received the 45-day letter just the approval.

I wish I could say that I am really excited, but because of retrogression in the EB-3 category I am not all that pumped up. I mean I still have to wait an indefinte period of time till I eventaually see the GC. I wonder if the I-140 canbe filed as EB-2? Has anyone considered going through PERM after getting regular labor approved. Since I may now be eligible for EB-2 because of my experience I was wondering if I could apply through PERM under EB-2 and then file I-140/485 ???

Does any one have analysis of the EB2\3 Labor approval with PD?

Does any one have analysis of the EB2\3 Labor approval with PD?

We can track DBC; which month and year they are running. I heard that they suppose to follow FIFO system but it doesn't looks so far.

Any Idea?

SWA: KS
Type: EB2 - RIR
PD: 06/04
RD: Never made it :mad:
45 DL Received: 03/02/05 Replied: 03/22/06
ETA# D-05005-XXXXX

Labor approved

UG. said:
Congratulations!!! you have the same PD as mine. I hope I also hear something soon!

Finally its through.

Posted back in November about issues with 45 day letter returned undelivered and so on.. Recently 2 weeks back, Officer asked for copies of ETA 750 forms signed again. After all that my att. got the approval last week.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks to the forum.

Hi Folks

I'm new to the site and wanted to give my information for the Dallas BEC tracker:

RIR/CA/EB2
PD: 4/26/04
45-Day Letter Received: 6/19/06
45-Day Letter Replied: 6/23/06
D-05194-****

So much for FIFO! I've seen two LCA's with PD's after mine approved by the DFLC in the past 2 days on this site....

trip to india

Don't know if i am posting this question in wrong section.

My 2nd term of H1 is expiring in Dec-2006 and I have my visa stamped on it.
Waiting for my L.C since almost 2-yrs now (P.D Sept-2004)

I am planning to go to India next month for 3-4 weeks (i.e be back in Sept-06).
Would I have any problems while comming back ? Do I need any papers or should I talk to my lawyer about that ?

abhijeetb1974 said:

Would I have any problems while comming back ? Do I need any papers or should I talk to my lawyer about that ?
If you have visa stamped until 1-DEC-2006; You should not have any issues coming back anytime before 1-DEC-2006. Just make sure you have all the usual documents.

Should not be a problem. Check with your HR dept and lawyer about your renewal application. If you have filed an application to extend your H1-B, then you may need some additional paperwork when returning to the country. Your H1-B extension application includes your current I-94 and this will change once you return from India.

abhijeetb1974 said:

Going on F1 (student visa) beyond 6th year of H1b

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it possible to go on a full-time F1 (student visa) beyond 6th year of H1b?. If so, can some one please post how this can be done. And once you are done with your studies, is it possible to get back on to a F1 visa?. Or will you need to restart with a J-1 or other visa?..

If someone can explain how this works, I would appreciate that a lot.
thanks

what is the current date for non RIR LC at Dallas backlog center?

Our case was filed in Oct 2001. It was originally filed under RIR but it did not get approved. So it went back to traditional LC and the priority date did not change. Now it is waiting to be processed in Dallas backlog center. Our case number is D-05171-73708. I would really appreciate it if somebody can let me know the exact current date for non-RIR LC at Dallas center. Thanks!