Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

calabor said:
file and get approval with pre-PREM labor. File 140 with PERM labor and include a copy of approved pre-PERM based 140. this will get u the PERM/EB2 140 with pre-PERM/EB3 PD.
you'll then be considered EB2 for 485, but with earlier PD

How compicated does the above get if you have the pre-PERM-EB3 labor from company A and PERM-EB2 labor from company B. I guess you have to be sure that company A does not transfer your labor to some other employee and it does not withdraw the case. Also does company A have to file for a 140?

arunsar said:
Is there any info available for non-RIR LC cases? I do see that RIR LCs have been approved pretty quick. My PD is Apr 2003 (EB2 non-RIR). I got 45-days letter in May. How long should it take to get the damn LC approved.

My case is Non-RIR , EB2 , California. PD - 02/2004.
Can any body provide some status of Non-RIR cases for California ?.

user0225 said:
How compicated does the above get if you have the pre-PERM-EB3 labor from company A and PERM-EB2 labor from company B. I guess you have to be sure that company A does not transfer your labor to some other employee and it does not withdraw the case. Also does company A have to file for a 140?

company A only has to file the 140 and give you the copy of approved 140. then you use it when filing 140 from company B with comp B PERM LC. only the PD will be xferred to you. company A can still use the labor for someone else. in other words, one who first gets 140 approval on an LC, gets the PD of the LC.

LC approval from Dallas backlog center

All,

Could you please give me an idea how long does it take for the below case.

RIR, CA
PD:10/2003
45days letter received 02/2005
45 days letter replied 03/3005
LC approval: when is it ????? :mad:

-immg_detail

cuaderno said:
My job title had undergone two time changes (from "Design Engineer" to "Senior Design Engineer") after my labor application was filed in 2003. Will this job title change adversely affect the pending labor application? Has anybody have a similar situation? I appreciate your reply.
I asked my company attorney a week ago, but have not yet got his reply.

Cuaderno,
This should not matter as it is just an expanded role. I have taken on expanded role in my company a few times after my labor was filed.

According my HR, there is a strong case for taking an expanded type of role in the same company in the similar field since the labor certs are taking so long.

Puvathoor

immg_detail said:
All,

Could you please give me an idea how long does it take for the below case.

RIR, CA
PD:10/2003
45days letter received 02/2005
45 days letter replied 03/3005
LC approval: when is it ????? :mad:

-immg_detail

Saknia maharaj should be able to give prediction.. :)

No offense boss but I don't think anyone here knows the capriciousness of BEC / DOL.. just like the experts on CNBC talking about stock market, we use terms like PD / 45DL/ LC / DBEC / PBEC and other acronyms to appear intelligent and feel as a part of this growing cult of LC awaiters.

sesa_harrisburg said:
Hi all,
anybody applied from Wyoming. Please help me if you have any info.
My details

PD - Aug 2004
Got the screen shot, the case is still active.
SESA - WY
Dallas BEC.

Thanks

Hi sesa_harrisburg,
My case was filed from Wyoming and my deatils are as follows:

PD-Oct-2004
SESA-WY
Never reached regional
45 day letter received - june 2nd 2006
45 day letter replied- june 15th 2006 (sometime that week)
EB3/RIR

Thanks,
anil

clarification

I had a some doubts about my labor application.I have a MS and 9 years experience.But when filed for labor was having MS + 5 years experience.But the job required minimum Requirement as BS +5 years With that wouldnt i still qualify for EB2.What exactly does it mean by telling BS+5 yrs as min req.But has details of my Masters and experience after that.But my HR tells me its EB3 .Any inputs.Thanks in advance.

Education and experience is not sufficient, there is one more thing to check which is prevailing wage.

Chocolate said:
I had a some doubts about my labor application.I have a MS and 9 years experience.But when filed for labor was having MS + 5 years experience.But the job required minimum Requirement as BS +5 years With that wouldnt i still qualify for EB2.What exactly does it mean by telling BS+5 yrs as min req.But has details of my Masters and experience after that.But my HR tells me its EB3 .Any inputs.Thanks in advance.

Wrong Job Code

Hello Guys,

Have any one of you heard about getting Labor approved with wrong Job code?.What needs to be done if that happens?Any input on this is appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks, puvathoor.

puvathoor said:
Cuaderno,
This should not matter as it is just an expanded role. I have taken on expanded role in my company a few times after my labor was filed.

According my HR, there is a strong case for taking an expanded type of role in the same company in the similar field since the labor certs are taking so long.

Puvathoor

No response to a 45 day letter by the attorney !!.

Friends,
Can any body have ideas or suggestions how this situation can be handled ?.
The backlog elimination center just a reponse to the email query by our HR-dept that the case has been closed because they didn't receive the response from the attorney to the 45 day letter. The case is closed. How can we get this case re-instated. Please see the letter from Backlog elimination center below.

"Dear Requestor:
The purpose of this letter is to notify you that the above mentioned case has been closed due to no response to the 45 day Center Receipt Notice Letter (CRNL).
In order that we may consider the reinstatement for the above mentioned case, please provide evidence that you responded to the 45 day Center Receipt Notice Letter (CRNL) by the stated deadline. Also, if there has been a change in the attorney of record, or a change of address of attorney or employer, which may have caused you not to receive the 45 day CRNL from our office. Please provide such documentation by mail or fax (214) 237-9115, Attn: Special Case Department.
Sincerely,
DFLC Dallas Backlog Elimination Center"

Received 45 day letter

Hi,
Called my attorney today, and he told me that he had indeed received the 45 day letter last friday. And the stupid idiot was sitting on it, and waiting for me to call him.

In case, we will send out a reply maybe next week.

Case no. D05206-xxxxx
MN/EB2 RIR 08/04

Congrats!
Same attorney/HR situation as mine. Make sure they reply promptly.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1461390#post1461390

NEverGreen said:
Hi,
Called my attorney today, and he told me that he had indeed received the 45 day letter last friday. And the stupid idiot was sitting on it, and waiting for me to call him.

In case, we will send out a reply maybe next week.

Case no. D05206-xxxxx
MN/EB2 RIR 08/04

Laboring LCA approval ... need to know how status can be checked?

Hello Folks;

I recently got 45 days letter after routinely checking with attorney. My case number is D 05214-69406, PD 12/2004, EB2/RIR.

Can someone tell me how can I check my case status. As I have read on this forum that morons @ BEC terminate the case without reading the response.

Thanks in advance

BECsufferer said:
Hello Folks;

I recently got 45 days letter after routinely checking with attorney. My case number is D 05214-69xxx, PD 12/2004, EB2/RIR.

Can someone tell me how can I check my case status. As I have read on this forum that BEC terminate the case without reading the response.

Thanks in advance

BECsufferer,
Other than your attorney or HR from the company calling the BEC, there is no easy way to check the status. Even if attorney / HR calls the BEC, the best answer they can give is whether the case is fully entered / partially entered / under review.. In short, they cannot give much information... But yes, they will be able to tell you if the case is closed (by mistake) or not..

Good Luck..

similar to my case

Chocolate said:

Hi,

The case you're describing here seems similar in some instances to mine. Mine was filed in Nov 2004 with Ohio SWA. Attorneys told me it's MS+1 or Bs+3. At that time I thought that ment EB-2. However, I found out a month ago that it's EB-3. This is because for EB-2 it should have been MS+1 or BS+5. So it's very important what they put as alternative exp.