Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

lviswa said:
Hi,
I found out from the 202 number that my 45 day letter has been mailed on June 24th, today is July 6th and I have been calling my lawyer time and again and he says that they have not received it.. and they say they might get it 'sometime' this week.. and this week has just one more day left tomorrow!! :mad:

Has anyone faced such an issue where the DOL has mailed it and you received it late (By looking at the date on the letter vs what is the date n the day you received it).. I am beginning to pluck my hair out waiting for this damn letter to come!! I will be celebrating my 5th anniversary of filing for greencard on the last day of this month!! I hope to get the LC certified before then. Any inputs regarding delay in 45day letter reaching the attorney's office is greatly appreciated..

Please check that the addresses in the LC application are the current addresses for the employer and the attorney.

I have a similar problem where the present addresses of my attorney/employer didn't match what was in the LC application. My case got closed because the 45 day letter couldn't be replied in time. Talk to HR/Attorney about it.

PD 2003 - RIR - no news yet...

Hi Everyone, congrats to all who got LC approved, my PD is in 2003 and 45 days letter recieved and replied to in Early 2005. Case status check resulted in a final review status, after which I have not heard anything at all...its been 6 months ever since. Employer/lawyer have NO information...I hope DOL is not sitting on my case or is it sound like an NOF ?

What can I do...employer is helpless and is doing nothing - another #### desi company...you know the drill...

Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated.

Same here

here4GC said:
Hi Everyone, congrats to all who got LC approved, my PD is in 2003 and 45 days letter recieved and replied to in Early 2005. Case status check resulted in a final review status, after which I have not heard anything at all...its been 6 months ever since. Employer/lawyer have NO information...I hope DOL is not sitting on my case or is it sound like an NOF ?

What can I do...employer is helpless and is doing nothing - another #### desi company...you know the drill...

When my manager called DOL, they said my case is at final review since February. I am guessing that BECs were busy completing data entry and mailing those 45DL so far as they were pressurized to finish by June 30. Now since 45DL process is over, BECs should concentrate only on adjudication process. I am hoping that yours, mine and those old cases will go first in adjudication this month. Watch your Mailbox.

Check the LCA case status

Hi Guys!
your call
Is their anyone in this forum who had applied for LCA from MI and is awaiting DBEC's decision after 45 day letter. My lawyer replied to continue processing as per old system (i.e. Non-Perm) about 3 weeks ago.

I am trying to learn, how can the case status be checked as DBEC forwards the call to dead end automated voice mail. I read on this website, people talking about "scree-shots" and getting to knoww about approval even though they haven't recieved physical paper work. Can someone enlighten me?

PS: Mine is Labor under RIR with PD 12/2004.

2manzi said:
A big surprise for all of us, our HR revceived my labor certificate on 6/30. My colleague who applied at the same time got hers as well.

PD: 9/28/04
WI, EB3, State
45 days letter: received on 5/23/06, replied on the same day.

Now moving to the next step--a longer wait with the EB3 retrogression. Good luck to all the friends in this forum!

BTW, if anyone has the list of required application documents for 140 petition handy, could you please kindly post it here or send me a private message? I have seen it posted somewhere in this forum, but I couldn;t find it. Thank you in advance.
Hi 2manzi,
Were you able to find the list of documents needed to 140 and the respective forum? I just received notification yesterday that my labor was approved and so trying to find info. about 140 filing.

Thanks,
anil

same situation

jhegde said:
When my manager called DOL, they said my case is at final review since February. I am guessing that BECs were busy completing data entry and mailing those 45DL so far as they were pressurized to finish by June 30. Now since 45DL process is over, BECs should concentrate only on adjudication process. I am hoping that yours, mine and those old cases will go first in adjudication this month. Watch your Mailbox.

The BEC along with 45 day letter from Jan 2006 have been approving the cases immediately leaving us who answered before still in the queue. There is nothing called FIFO. its only which day is your lucky day to get labor approved? which day is the lucky day to be told by employer. :mad: :( :confused:

Same here - PD Sept 03

here4GC said:

PD Dec 2003 - Still Waiting

Waiting for approval from INDIANA with a PD of Dec 2003 and replied 45 days letter in Sep'2005. Does anyone who replied the 45 days letter 10 months ago had any signs of approval?

RIR - PD - Dec 29th 2003
45 days letter Replied - Sep13th 2003
Labor Approval Estimation - 2010 :confused:!

PD: Dec 2003/RIR/Regional still waiting

Same here ... still waiting
PD: Dec. 24 2003
RD: Aug. 2004
RIR/Regional/Ohio/EB2
D-05010-xxxxx
45-day letter: Received & Replied in March 2005

Case: RIR
State: CA
Sumitted: Nov,17,2004
45 Day Received : June 12 2006
45 Day Replyied : June 12 2006
Case Number: D-05215-******

spouse work permit

Hello,

I am still waiting to hear about my LC case PD 11/2003 Regular MI and wanted to know what kind of scenario awaits me in the future. When is the earlier that I can apply for my wife's work permit and is there any way to get her H1 done independent of my pending LC?

Also, has anyone with similar PD (regular) seen any progress with their case?

Thank you.

DDL

You could apply for work permit for your wife as soon as you submit I-485. You are asking about when your wife could apply for H1, here is the answer, as soon as you find an employer who is willing to apply for her H1.

This is just from my experience.

ddl said:
Hello,

I am still waiting to hear about my LC case PD 11/2003 Regular MI and wanted to know what kind of scenario awaits me in the future. When is the earlier that I can apply for my wife's work permit and is there any way to get her H1 done independent of my pending LC?

Also, has anyone with similar PD (regular) seen any progress with their case?

Thank you.

DDL

jewelhaque said:
You could apply for work permit for your wife as soon as you submit I-485. You are asking about when your wife could apply for H1, here is the answer, as soon as you find an employer who is willing to apply for her H1.

This is just from my experience.

There is another issue to converting to H1. If your wife has been in the H4 status for past 6 years, then she cannot convert to H1 even if she finds an employer willing to sponsor for H1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Kupondole for clarification ! I would like to add one more thing, there is a solution of this issue, if she could stay out of USA for one full year then she could come back on H1 visa.

Kupondole said:
There is another issue to converting to H1. If your wife has been in the H4 status for past 6 years, then she cannot convert to H1 even if she finds an employer willing to sponsor for H1.

How to get the Case Number

HI All,

We are trying to find our case Number, When we asked the lawyer if they can find out the case number she is not real cooperative , And also we tryed calling the 202 number they only accept either the lawyer or the employer calls . Please let us know which is quick and best way to find it out ... You help will be appreciated .

Thanks

PD :07/30/2004
45 day Letter 05/29/2006
45 day Repiles 06/05/2006
LC : waiting

lavanya_potturi said:
HI All,

We are trying to find our case Number, When we asked the lawyer if they can find out the case number she is not real cooperative , And also we tryed calling the 202 number they only accept either the lawyer or the employer calls . Please let us know which is quick and best way to find it out ... You help will be appreciated .

Thanks

PD :07/30/2004
45 day Letter 05/29/2006
45 day Repiles 06/05/2006
LC : waiting

you can send an email to the info email (Info@DAL.DFLC.US) or at the H1B 7th year extension email (h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us).

How to get the Case Number

Thanks MDwatch for the quick reply ... But do you know what information we need to include for them to identify our case, will they respond to individual .. Please let me know.. your help will be appreciated

Thanks

lavanya_potturi said:
Thanks MDwatch for the quick reply ... But do you know what information we need to include for them to identify our case, will they respond to individual .. Please let me know.. your help will be appreciated

Thanks

Company name :
First Name:
Last Name:
If you have, the old case number.