Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

lost_in_tx said:
My original PD is July 2004, RIR/EB2. I just got this offer and have decided to take it. My new employer will start my PERM immediately, I hope.

My current boss, being so nice and understanding, told me that he is willing to help me retain my original PD situation if there is anything he could do.

I guess my question is: what can I do in this situation, to retain my original PD, if I go work for the new employer right now?

Experts please advise!! I would really appreciate it.

Lost_in_Texas

PD: July 2004, RIR, EB2, Texas
45-day letter: waiting

yes you can, you'll have 2 labors going ... the only thing is that if you eventually get your GC based on the original PD, you'd have to work for them for say, 6 months, so that your GC is not considered a fraud. Remember, employment-based GC is for future employment.

but in any event, being EB2 shouldn't matter much, considering the old PD 07/2004 and a new PD through PERM ... I would say go for PERM and whichever comes first will be used to file 140 and 485.

Congratulations!

Good to hear this!
When did u get ut 45 day? Any idea about your exact PD and DBEC #?
I guess I should be hearing good news anytime soon :)
GC_DJ said:
LC Approved date 3/25/2006
PD 8/2004 (went to Regional)
State: NE

I'm new for this forum!

Hi. I'm new for this forum.
I need to know some basic matters...

Please tell me the definition of "Priority Date" and "Requested Date", which are extreamly important for this forum.

My understanding is Priority Date is the date I filed my case to the State level.

Requested Date is the date my case was transfered to the Regional.
Since I don't know the details, it's hard to find out when my labor will be certified....

By the way, my case is RIR, in IL for EB3.

45 day letter received: 3/2005
Case Type: RIR

Sorry I can't give the exact dates.

mali03 said:
Good to hear this!
When did u get ut 45 day? Any idea about your exact PD and DBEC #?
I guess I should be hearing good news anytime soon :)

Screenshot

Has anyone requested and received screenshot from DBEC recently. My attorney sent screenshot request to DBEC (1st Apr). All she got is the case number (no screenshot), and some standard junk (links, etc.) which is in most of BECs' automated mail responses

lost_in_tx said:
My original PD is July 2004, RIR/EB2. I just got this offer and have decided to take it. My new employer will start my PERM immediately, I hope.

My current boss, being so nice and understanding, told me that he is willing to help me retain my original PD situation if there is anything he could do.

I guess my question is: what can I do in this situation, to retain my original PD, if I go work for the new employer right now?

Experts please advise!! I would really appreciate it.

Lost_in_Texas

PD: July 2004, RIR, EB2, Texas
45-day letter: waiting

u can keep PD if u get the I140 cleared on that labor *and* have the copy of I140 approval. i am not sure u have to work for them, since u r not going to use the labor, only the PD. u use the I140 approval copy to along with PERM labor to file anotehr I140/485 to keep the earleir PD.

peace4u said:
Is there any way any of the DBECs would give information on whether they issued a 45 DL on your case, and if so how do you request this?, thanks
earlier BEC screenshot wud give the status, which reflected whether they
sent 45 ltr or not. Now u dont get that field. Doubt if there is any other
way. ur attorney can always contact them directly, they do entertain that to
some extent.

jhegde said:
My attorney had also received call from DBEC about 2 months ago. After that nothing heard till now. May be they wanted to adjudicate older PDs first. Let's hope for the best. BTW, what's your case box number?

my case no is - D-04310-2xxxx

Call to DBEC?

calabor said:
earlier BEC screenshot wud give the status, which reflected whether they
sent 45 ltr or not. Now u dont get that field. Doubt if there is any other
way. ur attorney can always contact them directly, they do entertain that to
some extent.
Can either me or my attorney make a call to DBEC?. Who is the contact person and how can we reach them?, thanks much

Labor Approved !

My details are listed below.

-------------------------------------------------
Case Number : D- 05175-XXXXX
PD: 7 March, 2003
Indiana SWA (Never made it to Regional)
EB3
RIR
45 day letter received: October 10, 2005
Responded by Date : October 13, 2005
Labor Approval from Dallas BEC : April 3, 2006

congrats

cvk90 said:
My details are listed below.

-------------------------------------------------
Case Number : D- 05175-XXXXX
PD: 7 March, 2003
Indiana SWA (Never made it to Regional)
EB3
RIR
45 day letter received: October 10, 2005
Responded by Date : October 13, 2005
Labor Approval from Dallas BEC : April 3, 2006

Congrats on your approval. Even i received my 45 day letter during the same time as yours. My case number is D-05111-xxxxx.and i am yet to be approved.
sfmars can u help here.
my HR says it might take a year for my case to be approved.will it take so long .I am waiting to take a holiday to my home country thinking will go with AP. :(

Another related question

peace4u said:
Can either me or my attorney make a call to DBEC?. Who is the contact person and how can we reach them?, thanks much

Also, I was wondering if anyone has received their approval from DBEC WITHOUT ever getting a 45DL?. I am wondering if the 45DL is a needed event that needs to precede the actual approval?

peace4u said:

I got my Labor Approved Yesterday 04/05/06.
Moving on to I-140. Good Luck to all who are waiting for Approvals.
Thanks!

Texas RIR Jan07/2004 case

Guys,
No 45 days letter yet, any one esle on the same boat?, my case is up on the air.

Case details:
RIR
Jan07/2004
Texas
45 days lettter never recieved
never made to regional

peace4u said:

Its better for attorney to call them. Attorney should know how to reach them. My attorney did talk to them, but wouldnt tell the contact info. Even if you know the contact no. BECs dont entertain individuals since labor is company property!! If your attorney has no clue, pls search this forum, i believe someone did post the numbers.