Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

peace4u said:
Also, I was wondering if anyone has received their approval from DBEC WITHOUT ever getting a 45DL?. I am wondering if the 45DL is a needed event that needs to precede the actual approval?

Its rare w/o 45 day letter...its almost a must to get the 45 day letter and reply positively.
IMHO, BECs should change their policy of 'closing' the case on no reply, to 'processing' it on
no reply [that is if the case needs nothing further].that way everything will be on queue for processing unless employer withdraws. this was how it was pre-BEC anyway. BECs should know by now, very few employers withdraw.

It is not rare at all. Me and all my friends who are undergoing this process haven't received 45-day letter yet, none of us (5 people). And we are in MI.

calabor said:
Its rare w/o 45 day letter...its almost a must to get the 45 day letter and reply positively.

kakakiki said:
It is not rare at all. Me and all my friends who are undergoing this process haven't received 45-day letter yet, none of us (5 people). And we are in MI.

its not rare to not get 45 day letter. everyone was w/o 45 day letter at some point of time!
but it is rare to get approval w/o ever getting a 45 day letter. i thot thats what peac4u's question was

fordgt said:
I got my Labor Approved Yesterday 04/05/06.
Moving on to I-140. Good Luck to all who are waiting for Approvals.
Thanks!

congrats!
Did ur case erach regional? If not its very encouraging for SWA ppl.

Approved today: Kansas State

It is now my turn to say Thank You to the thread.

My labor (RIR) has finally been approved. I spoke to my lawyer today and was told that the approval came in today's mail. I still have a TR application from 2001 still languishing in the humid cellars of dBEC. My details:

RIR
Filing State: KS
Priority Date: August 2004
Received Date (Chic DoL): August 2004
EB3
45 Day Letter Rec: Feb 2005
45 Day Letter Replied: March 2005
Approval Date: Unknown
Approval Letter received: April 06,2006

TR
Filing State: KS
Priority Date: August 2001
Received Date (Chic DoL): yeah right!!!!
EB3
45 Day Letter Rec: Still Waiting
45 Day Letter Replied: ---
Approval Date: ---
Approval Letter received: ---

Rest of the details are in the tracker.

what does this mean?

calabor said:
congrats!
Did ur case erach regional? If not its very encouraging for SWA ppl.

This from immigration-law.com

04/06/2006: DOL Report of Status of PERM and Backlog Applications Processing as of 03/17/2006

* DOL has reported the following statistics to the AILA:

* Backlog Cases:
o Total Received: 363,000+
o Total Completed: 108,000+
o Total Certified: 50,000
o Balance: 255,000
o Full data entry will will be completed by 06/30/2006 as scheduled.

Says total completed 108k while certified 50k. Does it mean data entry completed for 108k or does it mean processing completed for 108k (58k rejected vs 50 k approved :confused: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Quo_vadimus

I guess "Total Completed" means data entry for 108K cases has been completed so far.

Quo_vadimus said:

04/06/2006: DOL Report of Status of PERM and Backlog Applications Processing as of 03/17/2006

* Backlog Cases:

Says total completed 108k while certified 50k. Does it mean data entry completed for 108k or does it mean processing completed for 108k (58k rejected vs 50 k approved :confused: )

1 year +

If this is true they've just finished entering 30 % cases and issued 45D letter for them...when are they going to enter remaining 235K+ plus and get replies for them and process them....reminds me of 5 yr plans back home :)

This post offers one more explanation, adding more to your original interpretation:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=209087

I wonder how come they are stating June30,'06 is an achievable target date completing data entry...

Quo_vadimus said:
If this is true they've just finished entering 30 % cases and issued 45D letter for them...when are they going to enter remaining 235K+ plus and get replies for them and process them....reminds me of 5 yr plans back home :)

Quo_vadimus said:

* Backlog Cases:

I would think it means 'processed' rather than 'fully entered'. 108K fully entered is too low, since PBEC has fully entered almost all of its load which is half of 363K+

Moreover, even BECs cannot be that unrealistic, if they are saying full adta entry will be completed, meaning they'll complete entering[fully] 255K cases in 3.5 months!!

How much to wait or File Parallel Case under PERM

BEC gives new deadline to finish data entry, 45-day letter. I think those are just excuses. We see approval but only 1 or 2 here and there.

Anybody thinking about filling parallel case under PERM, please send email to viveaga@yahoo.com to discuss.

EB2 RIR
PD: 07/2002
45-day letter: Not yet
Case Number: D-4280-xxxxx

Thanks CALABOR

calabor said:
IMHO, BECs should change their policy of 'closing' the case on no reply, to 'processing' it on
no reply [that is if the case needs nothing further].that way everything will be on queue for processing unless employer withdraws. this was how it was pre-BEC anyway. BECs should know by now, very few employers withdraw.
Thanks CAlabor for multiple replies. My attorney seems to be wary of calling DBEC.. claims that previous attempts were not encouraged!.. anyways.. most recent screenshot didnt say anything about the 45DL OR about the case being closed.. I am assuming its been picking dust somewhere. If any one knows the names/contact numbers of appropriate people at DBEC, please let me know the same.

calabor said:
I would think it means 'processed' rather than 'fully entered'. 108K fully entered is too low, since PBEC has fully entered almost all of its load which is half of 363K+

Moreover, even BECs cannot be that unrealistic, if they are saying full adta entry will be completed, meaning they'll complete entering[fully] 255K cases in 3.5 months!!

This whole news might be 'April fools joke' after all

I would think that 108k would be the total processed. Otherwise, if in the 1+ years they have been in business, if they were able to enter only 108k cases, then how are they going to enter 255k cases in less than three months?

i would say 108k cases were completed( approved, withdrawn, closed, denied) of which 50K were approved. So we are looking at a 50% approval rate?

I got it.....

Hello All,

I got a call from my employer that my labor got approved. I still didn't see it...but i can feel it after 2.5 years of :confused:

My PD is 11/13/2003
Chicago DOL: 06/17/04
45 day letter : 03/22/05 & replied on 03/31/05
Case got closed on 12/15/05 because of ?????
Case got reopned on 01/18/06
Case approved Tuesday 04/04/2006.

Best of luck to you all and i hope i will see you all pretty soon in 140 thread...

Eb3/eb2

LSR5 said:
Hello All,

I got a call from my employer that my labor got approved. I still didn't see it...but i can feel it after 2.5 years of :confused:

My PD is 11/13/2003
Chicago DOL: 06/17/04
45 day letter : 03/22/05 & replied on 03/31/05
Case got closed on 12/15/05 because of ?????
Case got reopned on 01/18/06
Case approved Tuesday 04/04/2006.

Best of luck to you all and i hope i will see you all pretty soon in 140 thread...
Congrats.. was it EB3/EB2?. Did it make it to regional?

Labor approved

Long wait has come to an end. I would recommend people with PD of 01/02/03 to hang in there and not risk converting their case to PERM.

Got the letter from attorney today.
CA, RIR, EB2
PD: 11/02
RD: 11/03
Dallas BEC D-04320-*****
45 Day letter - Feb. 05

cvk90 said:
My details are listed below.

-------------------------------------------------
Case Number : D- 05175-XXXXX
PD: 7 March, 2003
Indiana SWA (Never made it to Regional)
EB3
RIR
45 day letter received: October 10, 2005
Responded by Date : October 13, 2005
Labor Approval from Dallas BEC : April 3, 2006

-------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations CVK90 ! Hoping to get my approval soon !!
-------------------------------------------------
Here my details
Case Number : D- 05109-XXXXX
PD: MAY, 2004
EB3
RIR
IL
45 day letter received: MAY, 2005
Responded : MAY, 2005
Labor Approval from Dallas BEC : ???
-------------------------------------------------------------

Rallygum said:
Long wait has come to an end. I would recommend people with PD of 01/02/03 to hang in there and not risk converting their case to PERM.

Got the letter from attorney today.
CA, RIR, EB2
PD: 11/02
RD: 11/03
Dallas BEC D-04320-*****
45 Day letter - Feb. 05

If BECs go by their word and fully enter all cases by june 06, then sep07 looks like achievable target [for most of cases at least)
o since they finished almost 30% in 1.5 years with fewer analysts analysing
o SWA RIR are almost same as regional RIR/regular
o SWA regular might get treated as RIR (or less thorough supervised recruitment, since they are old old cases....DOL used to allow conversion from regular to RIR)....PERM is anyway doing faster processing, doesnt make sense to 'punish' old cases :)