Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

DBEC Approval : One of my Friend got Labor approval

One More DBEC Approval - One of My Friedns Labor got Approved.

Here are the Details:

PD: March 16th 2004
Certified on Jan 13 2006
ETA Case Number: D-05011
EB3/RIR
State: OH

got lot of informations and help from this forum,now it's time to share my good news, I got my labor certificate approved today,here is my details:

PD: Aug, 2003
RD: Jan, 2004
Type/state: RIR/Texas
Date of Approve: 01/19/2006

Thanks and good luck to all

Congratulations guys....

Here are my details:

PD: December 11th, 2003
RD: December 11th, 2003
Type/STATE: RIR-EB3/TEXAS
45 Day Letter: Not received.
Labor : haven't got anything out yet...

:(

does anyone have ANY idea what DBEC is doing!? They are supposed to be entering data like crazy if they are gonna make the june 06 date to complete data entry on ALL cases. I do not see any stream of 45 day letters?

-Frustrated
PD WA 08/2003
45 DL: No

45 Day Letter

I received the 45 Day letter on Jan 16, 06. My details

Non-RIR/EB3
PD - 10/2002
Michigan

Hope this helps. Now I don't know how long for approval.

rva,

Do you mind sharing your first 5 digit of your ETA number? D-0XXXXX. It should be on the 45 Day letter.

Thank you.

rva said:
I received the 45 Day letter on Jan 16, 06. My details

Non-RIR/EB3
PD - 10/2002
Michigan

Hope this helps. Now I don't know how long for approval.

Quick question

Can you tell me if filed through a large corporation or small consulting firm. A friend of mine has PD of Oct'2003 (EB3/RIR) but still didn't get her approval.

Thanks,
Amit

waitinginque said:
One More DBEC Approval - One of My Friedns Labor got Approved.

Here are the Details:

PD: March 16th 2004
Certified on Jan 13 2006
ETA Case Number: D-05011
EB3/RIR

Labor Approved.

Details:

EB3 RIR Chicago
PD: 03/27/04
RD: 04/12/05
45 day letter : 04/05/2005
45 day letter Replied: 04/15/2005
Approval date: 01/18/06

My lawyer or my company never received the letter(or I havent been informed if they did), I received the letter in mail yesterday.

I will hang around on this thread to answer questions. if am not seen, PM me. well, i m no guru, but feel free to ask, i ll try to share my experience.

Good News

01/26/2005: Good News for Visa Movement

AILA has reported the DOS advised AILA that "thanks? to" the decrease in demand for EB visa numbers from USCIS I-485 cases and 245(i) labor cases still being held in the Department of Labor, the visa number would progress forward as follows:
Worldwide EB-1 and EB-2: There will be no cut-off date for the these categories.
Worldwide EB-3: Unlike the DOS previous prediction that the large number of 245(i) filings would be filed during March and April 2001 and it would result in a surge of EB-3 number demand and would limit movement of the cut-off date, 245(i) cases still remain at the DOL and therefore there will be movement in EB-3 visa numbers.
India EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
India EB-3: It will move ahead but may become limited down the road.
China EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
China EB-3: It will stay at the Worldwide date.
What a good news!

Labor Approval

I got my approval yesterday. I wish every body best of luck

Here are my details

EB-2, Non-RIR
PD : Feb 5 2003
Case Source : Region
ETA CASE No. D-05102-*****
45 Day Letter Recieved : Sep 09 05
Approved : Jan 18 2006
Letter Recieved: Jan 26 2006

DNK1998 said:
how did you guys get the screen shot?
I called the DOL, bypassed the receptionist and got an auto message mentioning an email which is dead. Funny, isn't it?

PD: 03-19-2003
RD: 05-2004
45DL: 04-2005
Feeling: desperate

DNK,

YOu can ask your lawyer to request a Screenshot from bec. Or you can ask your company to make such a request to your lawyer on your case.

HEre is what I wrote to my lawyer:
Can you request the Dallas BEC to gives us the Status of my Labor application(screenshot request)?

Calling the Backlog center does not help. It might have helped to a certain people, but you still would not get more info then what you would get on the screenshot. And calling directly is also not advisable.

Last edited by a moderator:
My lawyer got my 45-day letter yesterday (1/26) and immediately replied for continuation of preocessing. She says that she'll know within 6-12 months about my labor certification

FYI ....

LC Approved

Received email from HR this morning. LC is approved. Not sure about the exact approval date. 2 other collegues of mine with same PD & same everything received their appoval 10 days before.

Details in signature.

Thanks & Good luck to everyone.

RP.

enqueued said:
does anyone have ANY idea what DBEC is doing!? They are supposed to be entering data like crazy if they are gonna make the june 06 date to complete data entry on ALL cases. I do not see any stream of 45 day letters?

-Frustrated
PD WA 08/2003
45 DL: No

BEC's statement "complete data entry by June 2006 " is not clear, such things people say when they need to say something and they do not want to say anything the same time. Personally I am more and more sure that at the end of June we will get kind of the same message without any useful info.
I think they will come with such type of update each half year and in June they will say "We are in process of finalizing entry completion and preparing recruitment instructions for traditional cases which will take several months"

I see that their speed is not changed and by the end of June (may be summer) they will make a decision for each case which went to Region.
As for 45DL, each of us will get one by the end of 2007 (with their current speed) total process of clearing cases will take them 6-8 years (cases which never went to region).

Iowa approvals ?

Any Iowa approvals ??

My Pd is Nov 2003/ RD jan 2004 / 45d letter recieved and replied but no approval yet.

Could you tell us which state your case locate
pzgjxr said:
My lawyer got my 45-day letter yesterday (1/26) and immediately replied for continuation of preocessing. She says that she'll know within 6-12 months about my labor certification

FYI ....

plex said:
Any Iowa approvals ??

My Pd is Nov 2003/ RD jan 2004 / 45d letter recieved and replied but no approval yet.

Hello my friend,
I'm in the same boat.

PD 12/29/2003 (IA)
RD 03/08/2004 (Chicago)

45 Day letter rcvd & rpld in Feb 05
EB3 RIR

txtramdream said:
rva,

Do you mind sharing your first 5 digit of your ETA number? D-0XXXXX. It should be on the 45 Day letter.

Thank you.
txtramdream,
I'll have to ask my lawyer for the ETA #. When/If I get it I'll post it here.

Labor approved

Hi folks,
I have been a silent member of this forum for sometime.
Information from this forum is really helpfull. Thanx.

Got my labor approved atlast.
Good luck.